PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
shazbee

S3AN BEE's Gamercard
EAS FC Unavailable?

Anyone else on the same boat? I'm on xbox live and ultimate team, so my connection is fine. On a side note, Fuck EA
shazbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #2
Aaron15

L AZZAA L's Gamercard
Same here, doesn't affect any achievements you just don't get XP.
Aaron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
shazbee

S3AN BEE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron15 View Post
Same here, doesn't affect any achievements you just don't get XP.
it was XP I wwas after, never bought FIFA 12, so I'm only at like 12 or so. Looking to rank up asap so I can get all the stuff from the catalogue
Old 10-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #4
AgEnT STARZz

AgEnT STARZz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It effects anything you have brought from the catalogue as well. As my Online Pro is back down to an overall 80 striker but with the things ive brought should make it him an overall 83.

Currently on 101'937 (03/09/13)
Working on: Mass Effect 3(1375/1550), GOW3(1825/2000)

GoW3: Rank 49(Blue) (Seriously 3.0 - 51/65 Onyx - 94.34%)

My Girlfriend takes up to much of my time these days
AgEnT STARZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #5
LE2 Cubbyson x

LE2 Cubbyson x's Gamercard
Been down since about 11am tweeted them but no response on the problem
LE2 Cubbyson x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #6
BIGbivvie

Phil Bardsley's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Its pathetic, I have cards in my watch list I cant access! Ridiculous

He turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious?".
Comes at me with the knife, "Why so serious?!".
Sticks the blade in my mouth, "Let's put a smile on that face."
Aaaand, why so serious?

BIGbivvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:57 PM   #7
Bistric

bistric's Gamercard
And they need to finally fix the Ultimate Team. Trade pile is more like a pile-up, it seems to be not working much more than it is working. And with about 900+ cards I need to sell, it's severely pissing me off.

Bistric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #8
Cammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGbivvie View Post
Its pathetic, I have cards in my watch list I cant access! Ridiculous
same here , really frustrating
Old 10-06-2012, 05:42 PM   #9
plum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
same here , really frustrating
Great performance by rangers today lol hope ally Mccoist stays with them. Looooooooooooool
plum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #10
lenny m

Easylen's Gamercard
Cant seem to get EASFC also. Anybody else notice a problem with the Web-version of FIFA UT where the transfers constantly say completing, hours after winning the auction?

lenny m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #11
steadyrabby

steadyrabby's Gamercard
Same here, everything is freeking slow, even the trade pile screws up.

@Cubbyson EA rarely replies to any tweets, ive also tweeted them a few problems earlier, but no response either.
steadyrabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #12
Bistric

bistric's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenny m View Post
Cant seem to get EASFC also. Anybody else notice a problem with the Web-version of FIFA UT where the transfers constantly say completing, hours after winning the auction?
Web and in-game are complementary, neither is working for me. I filed a report to EA, they seem to be fixing it, but it takes forever, and the glitch reappears every couple of days.

You can report your FUT trading problems here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...F6ZUE6MQ#gid=0

Bistric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:49 PM   #13
Cammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plum View Post
Great performance by rangers today lol hope ally Mccoist stays with them. Looooooooooooool
just you concentrate on your own child abusing club and keep your opinions on mine to yourself .. most successful football club in the world !
Old 10-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #14
shazbee

S3AN BEE's Gamercard
Everythings going slow for me, UT on xbox, the web app when i come off UT on xbox, its a total joke. On a side note,, its lettin me do the tasks again to earn a gold pack for some strange reason
Old 10-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #15
!xobile

bloodred123's Gamercard
EA SPORTS FIFA ‏@EASPORTSFIFA
Stuck items in Trade Pile? Want to help? Please fill this in to assist the team investigating the issue http://bit.ly/T7LJu5 Thanks!

i just spammed this to to take my rage out on EA

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/55827086 - Andy Carroll

Last edited by !xobile; 10-06-2012 at 08:53 PM.
!xobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:48 PM   #16
adz5000

Send a message via MSN to adz5000

adz5000's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by plum View Post
I was at the game today and as much as I love Ally I feel that we need to hire someone who knows the lay of the land in the lower divisions of scottish football.

Oh and we need to get Kevin Kyle the fuck out of the squad useless fat cunt.

Impatiently waiting for TITANFALL to ermmm.... fall?
adz5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #17
plum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
just you concentrate on your own child abusing club and keep your opinions on mine to yourself .. most successful football club in the world !
Ok you focus on your own child abuse club looool. read before you write.

Also what world do you live in "most successful football club in the world". Wow that just shocks me you think that.Any bets you think you will get promoted this season aswell in you're dream world
plum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:03 PM   #18
JediJackBauer83

JediJackBauer83's Gamercard
I've got cards that have sold (nearly 50k) cards say sold but I've not received the money. Takes the piss that just over a week since the game has been out and we have these issues. Do game developers have no pride in their work!
JediJackBauer83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #19
!xobile

bloodred123's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediJackBauer83 View Post
I've got cards that have sold (nearly 50k) cards say sold but I've not received the money. Takes the piss that just over a week since the game has been out and we have these issues. Do game developers have no pride in their work!
EA? have PRIDE? loooooooooooooool

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/55827086 - Andy Carroll
!xobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:40 PM   #20
shazbee

S3AN BEE's Gamercard
my UT IS down now too, this is balls, I just won a tourney on it about 2 mins ago, finished the match, got the thing come up saying "ongrats, you have won 1500 coins" then i get chucked off the servers, really dunno ho these idiots function as a company

not to mention i was on round about half an hour ago, went into UT and it said i had -42,000,000 in both fifa points and coins. The freezing too is a fucking nightmare. Never buying fifa again.

Last edited by shazbee; 10-06-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:19 PM   #21
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Sure I just saw a tweet from them saying it'll be back up and running at 12.00am GMT which I believe has passed...

still not connecting, though at least earlier I could get on FUT and Pro Club

This has really annoyed me as today was the first day I've had to myself since June... was going to hook FIFA up to the big tv, speakers up and enjoy myself! Typical!

Oh well!

Pile of Shame:
AC3, Bioshock, Brink, CoD: MW3, Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 3, GRID 2, Halo: CE, Homefront, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, LEGO Batman, LEGO Harry Potter 5-7, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, Mass Effect 2, Medal of Honor, Pure, Saints Row 4, SC: Conviction, Star Wars: Force Unleashed
mracree9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:32 PM   #22
shazbee

S3AN BEE's Gamercard
its down till half 1 guys UK time, 5pm American. think theyre thinking alot of people will wait till morning, but since its the weekend, i doubt it.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:38 PM   #23
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by shazbee View Post
its down till half 1 guys UK time, 5pm American. think theyre thinking alot of people will wait till morning, but since its the weekend, i doubt it.
Cheers for the info!

They definitely tweeted earlier saying 4pm American/12am GMT though! Just hope they dont move it again or this could be a long night!

Pile of Shame:
AC3, Bioshock, Brink, CoD: MW3, Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 3, GRID 2, Halo: CE, Homefront, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, LEGO Batman, LEGO Harry Potter 5-7, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, Mass Effect 2, Medal of Honor, Pure, Saints Row 4, SC: Conviction, Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Old 10-06-2012, 11:40 PM   #24
shazbee

S3AN BEE's Gamercard
yeah, I've been checking twitter, web app was meant to go back up 40 mins ago in UK, then they released the times above, this is total effort to play a fucking video game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mracree9 View Post
Cheers for the info!

They definitely tweeted earlier saying 4pm American/12am GMT though! Just hope they dont move it again or this could be a long night!
Old 10-07-2012, 12:02 AM   #25
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Servers Up Guys! I'm signed in! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pile of Shame:
Old 10-07-2012, 12:07 AM   #26
shazbee

S3AN BEE's Gamercard
lucky for some, mines is still down
Old 10-07-2012, 12:22 AM   #27
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by shazbee View Post
lucky for some, mines is still down
Lasted 20 minutes! Bought me Malafeev (GK 80) for 200 coins in FUT, tried to put him in a squad and I've lost connection

Pile of Shame:
Old 10-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #28
BoyDay

BoyDay's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mracree9 View Post
Lasted 20 minutes! Bought me Malafeev (GK 80) for 200 coins in FUT, tried to put him in a squad and I've lost connection
To be fair to them they'd not said it's back up yet, and as an online service comes back up it's not too uncommon for it to be a bit like that at first, so hopefully it'll stop doing it very soon - I just played a UT league game online and lost 6-1 then got the same error at the end of the match before it took me to the result screen, so hopefully it won't have recorded the loss! lol
BoyDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:29 AM   #29
shazbee

S3AN BEE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyDay View Post
To be fair to them they'd not said it's back up yet, and as an online service comes back up it's not too uncommon for it to be a bit like that at first, so hopefully it'll stop doing it very soon - I just played a UT league game online and lost 6-1 then got the same error at the end of the match before it took me to the result screen, so hopefully it won't have recorded the loss! lol
doubt it will man, i kept winning the last game of the cup earlier, as soon as it finished i got kicked and it never gave me the bloody coins, was raging
Old 10-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #30
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyDay View Post
Aye, Its not connecting at all, going to wait about 10 mins and try again!

I beat the TOTW the other day on World Class (which is way above my normal level) and because the servers we're weird I didn't get the coins but it says 'Completed' so I can't get the coins again... still grieving!

Pile of Shame: