PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-07-2012, 12:35 AM   #31
shazbee

S3AN BEE's Gamercard
they said on twitter everything should be up and running in within 30 min, wouldnt coudlnt count on it, hell im up in 5 hours for work, haha
shazbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:42 AM   #32
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by shazbee View Post
they said on twitter everything should be up and running in within 30 min, wouldnt coudlnt count on it, hell im up in 5 hours for work, haha
Wish I was! Knowing my luck, they'll get the servers up and I'll get a job or something
007:Q0S, CoD:Black Ops, CM07, Civ Revolution, Fallout 3, FIFA14, FIFA Street, FM06, LEGO Indiana Jones, LEGO Star Wars, LotR Conquest, PES2009, PoP, RF:Armageddon, Rocksmith, SW Snowboarding, The Sims 3, Tropico 3/4

Pile of Shame:
AC:Revelations, Batman:AC, Bioshock/2, Brink, CoD:MW3, Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 3, Fallout NV, Halo:CE, Homefront, Just Cause/2, Kane & Lynch Dog Days, LA Noire, LEGO Batman, ME 2, MP 3, Pure, RDR:UN, SR 4, SBK 09, SC:Conviction
mracree9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:45 AM   #33
shazbee

S3AN BEE's Gamercard
haha, just wanna stay up n see if i get all the money im due from sold players then hopefully buy a few peeps afor bed
Old 10-07-2012, 12:47 AM   #34
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Quote:
haha, just wanna stay up n see if i get all the money im due from sold players then hopefully buy a few peeps afor bed
Well when I was on FUT for 20 mins I got some coins from nowhere, which, thinking about it is probably from some players that sold earlier (like 2pm), because I was sure I should've had more coins than I did...
007:Q0S, CoD:Black Ops, CM07, Civ Revolution, Fallout 3, FIFA14, FIFA Street, FM06, LEGO Indiana Jones, LEGO Star Wars, LotR Conquest, PES2009, PoP, RF:Armageddon, Rocksmith, SW Snowboarding, The Sims 3, Tropico 3/4

Pile of Shame:
AC:Revelations, Batman:AC, Bioshock/2, Brink, CoD:MW3, Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 3, Fallout NV, Halo:CE, Homefront, Just Cause/2, Kane & Lynch Dog Days, LA Noire, LEGO Batman, ME 2, MP 3, Pure, RDR:UN, SR 4, SBK 09, SC:Conviction
Old 10-07-2012, 12:52 AM   #35
shazbee

S3AN BEE's Gamercard
i didn't take note of how much im due, a fair few have just dissappeared but there aint much i can do now, contacted EA, but their hopeless
Old 10-07-2012, 01:13 AM   #36
NASKNSTE

Tashnste's Gamercard
I'm owed 40k for selling ozil and a few crappy players. You would think with all the money ea get from fans they would at least give people a couple of free packs or some coins but they are too greedy!
NASKNSTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #37
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASKNSTE View Post
I'm owed 40k for selling ozil and a few crappy players. You would think with all the money ea get from fans they would at least give people a couple of free packs or some coins but they are too greedy!
I wouldn't mind a free Gold Pack or something for the inconvenience this weekend!

I know its not enough to just bribe us all, but it'd be nice.

Really EA of all the days to mess about with the servers, why Saturday... why not Wednesday night or something!

Pile of Shame:
Old 10-07-2012, 01:22 AM   #38
shazbee

S3AN BEE's Gamercard
any one on yet? by the time i get on at this rate all the cheap players will be away
Old 10-07-2012, 01:25 AM   #39
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
I'm still not connecting, so annoying, though I've seen elsewhere someone noted that their tweet said 1.30am GMT... and time is currently GMT+1 (BST) so maybe we have to wait until 2.30am...

or am I making excuses for EA?

Pile of Shame:
Old 10-07-2012, 01:28 AM   #40
shazbee

S3AN BEE's Gamercard
they just sent another tweet saying the process "is taking longer than usual" and everyone sould be on for 7pm P/T 3am UK, FUCK EA
Old 10-07-2012, 01:29 AM   #41
BoyDay

BoyDay's Gamercard
They've just put up another tweet saying it's taking longer than expected and will be another 30 mins at least. I'm giving up and going to bed.
BoyDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:32 AM   #42
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Quote:
they just sent another tweet saying the process "is taking longer than usual" and everyone sould be on for 7pm P/T 3am UK, FUCK EA
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyDay View Post
They've just put up another tweet saying it's taking longer than expected and will be another 30 mins at least. I'm giving up and going to bed.
Damnit! Well I'm normally up until about 5-6am anyway so I'll be sticking around...

Pile of Shame:
Old 10-07-2012, 02:30 AM   #43
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Its back up guys!

Pile of Shame:
Old 10-07-2012, 03:51 AM   #44
Ned King

Its not back up,players are still stuck in the trade pile and I get disconnected everytime I try so search for players are a game.200k worth off player gone from Friday night so the odds off getting my coins back seem slim.
EA are utter shit,they don't change the core off the game that much each year so to have all these glitches is a joke.Hate to say it put Pro Evo is looking good again because I fed up off EA"s bullshit and poor public relations.
Ned King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:59 PM   #45
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Sorry man! It was back up for me, and a few friends who had been waiting all night so I just assumed it was for everyone!

But Pro Evo...

Pile of Shame:
Old 10-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #46
Ned King

Its ok Mracree i wasn't having a go at U im just fed up with EA,every year shit like this happens.Its not as if its a new game,they only change the Graphics and upgrade the game play slightly each year so to still be plagued with so many glitches shows they don't care about us gamers just there wallets.
If U bought a TV and it only played a bit before going off then back on U would take it straight back to the shop but U can't with glitchy games because its EA's fault not the shop.Bloody disgrace.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:37 PM   #47
lenny m

Easylen's Gamercard
Im still having problems with the FIFA UT web app. Some players wont process still

lenny m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #48
Ned King

Yeah same here,keeps kicking me out off UT.Getting beyond a joke now.