PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
Hyuzeni Pattasan

HUKU177's Gamercard
Is getting 1000g is easier than Tekken 6.

When I first look at the achievement in this site, I though it will be easy as Tekken 6 achievement is challenging. When I first play this, I unlocked most achievements so quickly. Right now, my achievement for this game is 38 out of 50.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I just got the 1000. I'd say it's a tad harder than Tekken 6.

Friggin SEGA fanboy FOR LIFE!!!

My Achievement Guides & Roadmaps:

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:16 AM   #3
Assapopulas

Assapopulas's Gamercard
Yeah it's a little bit harder. All I need to do is rank up like 7 or 8 more times to reach Tekken Lord and unlock all the content in Fight Lab.

If anyone knows exactly how to get the Fight Lab one, PLEASE let me know.
Assapopulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:54 AM   #4
MM2313

Metamania2313's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assapopulas View Post
Yeah it's a little bit harder. All I need to do is rank up like 7 or 8 more times to reach Tekken Lord and unlock all the content in Fight Lab.

If anyone knows exactly how to get the Fight Lab one, PLEASE let me know.
From what I understand, you'll need to replay the Stage 5 Boss fight a lot. If you do really good in it, you'll net 100,000 each time, so you have to do until you reach at least 4 million or so to purchase everything in there. I have yet to do this achievement...

I also need to figure out a way to do the Player Match win achievement without getting my ass kicked all the time. It sucks that I can't boost it with another person...
MM2313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:23 AM   #5
Assapopulas

Assapopulas's Gamercard
So do you have to S rank every level then too?
Assapopulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:29 AM   #6
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assapopulas View Post
So do you have to S rank every level then too?
You don't have to S rank anything, just buy all of Combot's stuff in the first 8 bars. The five bars at the bottom mean nothing.

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters
Old 09-13-2012, 11:00 AM   #7
NeoOmegaDark

xn1sx neo dark's Gamercard
I think Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is harder, but not by alot. Most of it is simply the Tekken Lord achievement difficulty wise, as you should get, or almost get, your 40 ending's by that point simply by selecting to do every reward battle. That being said though, most of this games achievements can be earned in this game's version of training (Fight Lab), practice or with a second controller.
NeoOmegaDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
Jbgman

Jb GMan's Gamercard
Much easier the scenario last level of tekken 6 took me ages! There are a couple online but they arnt a problem the hardest is achieve 1st dan thats gonna be like 10 wins!
Jbgman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:05 AM   #9
rborja23

datoneaznkid's Gamercard
since theres no achievement in tag 2 like that train one in tekken 6 then 1000 should be easier in tag 2...i got the first 10-15 achievements within the first hour of play on release day.
rborja23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #10
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
I'm also very curious about the achievement difficulty. I maxed Tekken 6 with ease, and have complete SF4, SSF4, MKVsDC, and MK, but I still stand by the fact I am awful at fighting games.

I only maxed the above through pure patience, frustration and it took me a couple of years lol. I have maxed Soul Calibur 4 but hated it, I have Soul Calibur 5 on my shelf, but not sure when I will get round to it. I have to say though I do love Tekken series a lot, and if the achievements are reasonable I might have to go buy it this weekend.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 39
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:33 AM   #11
Beast Legacy

Beast Legacy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by evokazz View Post
I'm also very curious about the achievement difficulty. I maxed Tekken 6 with ease, and have complete SF4, SSF4, MKVsDC, and MK, but I still stand by the fact I am awful at fighting games.

I only maxed the above through pure patience, frustration and it took me a couple of years lol. I have maxed Soul Calibur 4 but hated it, I have Soul Calibur 5 on my shelf, but not sure when I will get round to it. I have to say though I do love Tekken series a lot, and if the achievements are reasonable I might have to go buy it this weekend.
If you've done all that, then I can say that you will 100% get the full 1000 in TTT2.
I've got 700-900 for the SF4 series, 825 for MKvsDC, and full 1000'd MK9, Soul Calibur 4 and 5 and Tekken 6 and now TTT2. Grinding Tekken Lord offline will be the most time consuming but if you've got enough skill to do the above then that's all it'll take for you, time. You have nothing to worry about.

Last edited by Beast Legacy; 09-15-2012 at 03:38 AM.
Beast Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #12
CyberEvil

CyberEvil's Gamercard
I personally found this easier than T6. Got my 1k after 12 hours of game time according to Raptr. Nothing was difficult to do since nearly everything could just be done in practice and the rest was just grinding. T6 wasn't hard to 1k but this was insanely easy and quicker. Had they required the S rank moves in Combot Tuning then I would have said this was harder but they don't, so...

EDIT: To anyone having trouble with...anything in the game, use Angel if you have her. Her standing laser and the moves from her Fly stance are all broken against the AI at any level, including the Tekken God opponents towards the end of Ghost Battle.

Last edited by CyberEvil; 09-15-2012 at 07:57 PM.
CyberEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:54 AM   #13
Hyuzeni Pattasan

HUKU177's Gamercard
I just got 1000g just now, and I say it easier than Tekken 6. My last achievement was becoming Tekken Lord in Offline Mode.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:23 PM   #14
Homaz

Send a message via ICQ to Homaz Send a message via Skype™ to Homaz

A7 Homaz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rborja23 View Post
since theres no achievement in tag 2 like that train one in tekken 6 then 1000 should be easier in tag 2...i got the first 10-15 achievements within the first hour of play on release day.
Sounds nice. I hope you're not lying. How many gamerscores do you get in round about 3 hours?

Homaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:20 AM   #15
Galdius

Galdius BR2's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homaz View Post
Sounds nice. I hope you're not lying. How many gamerscores do you get in round about 3 hours?
I got around 400-500 in 3 hours.
Galdius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:43 AM   #16
VashPR

I VashPR I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homaz View Post
For clarification i was on around 470 around the 3 hour mark. So i would say depending on skill Galdius is right on the money.

I dont think this is a HARDER game to 1k, but i do feel it's longer. playing ghost battle (2 rounds, ultra hard. single pick rather than tag) i'm on around 310 wins and 28 losses. and i've only hit Byakku (21st dan) and i think tekken lord is 32nd dan? so its more of a grind in my opinion. the achievement guide and road map states around 377 wins and 76 losses (around that. appologies for guestimating but even so, i dont think i'm gonna hit tekken lord with 377 wins.) so i think the time is more there than in anything else in this game

Good luck for the 1k's people!
VashPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #17
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by VashPR View Post
For clarification i was on around 470 around the 3 hour mark. So i would say depending on skill Galdius is right on the money.

I dont think this is a HARDER game to 1k, but i do feel it's longer. playing ghost battle (2 rounds, ultra hard. single pick rather than tag) i'm on around 310 wins and 28 losses. and i've only hit Byakku (21st dan) and i think tekken lord is 32nd dan? so its more of a grind in my opinion. the achievement guide and road map states around 377 wins and 76 losses (around that. appologies for guestimating but even so, i dont think i'm gonna hit tekken lord with 377 wins.) so i think the time is more there than in anything else in this game

Good luck for the 1k's people!
Tekken Lord is 30th Dan. 32nd Dan is Tekken God with 100th Dan being True Tekken God (I got my Kunimitsu and Angel to this rank).

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Old 10-02-2012, 07:04 AM   #18
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Just got my 1000, I would say as an average beat em up player that this is much easier than Tekken 6, but takes a little longer.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 39
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #19
Doopliss SWE

doopliss swe's Gamercard
I'd say TTT2 is easier but more time consuming to max than T6.
Doopliss SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #20
Dennoman

dennoman's Gamercard
Yeah, this is way easier than Tekken 6 imo, though it does take a bit longer.

Dennoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:57 AM   #21
Optomistic

timutimu's Gamercard
This is easier to get 1k than it is in Tekken 6. Most of the achievements are easy, except for the Tekken lord one.

Limbo, Catan, Yu Gi Oh!, Hexic, Sonic adventure, SSF2HDR

Last edited by Optomistic; 06-06-2013 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Yes
Optomistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:00 AM   #22
MM2313

Metamania2313's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optomistic View Post
This is easier to get 1k than it is in Tekken 6. Most of the achievements are easy, except for the Tekken lord one.
Tekken Lord achievement was easy to get. It had to do with a solution for people with auto-fire controllers. Bind it to LK+RK (3+4) with the A, go into Ghost mode, select Jun, then activate A with the auto-fire function turned on, then walk away from your Xbox for awhile. You come back a couple of hours later and it's yours. Really easy!
MM2313 is offline   Reply With Quote