PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Minecraft
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #11
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDrules View Post
oh boo hoo, i dont even know why your bringing this up MS can hardly be blamed for a bug in their service after a crash , 99% of the time it runs without problem and they didnt stall the DLC because of the bug the bug caused them to wait for it and they had it up at the earliest possible time
I was really being optimistic. I hope nothing happens and I'm hoping that LIVE will be running smoothly during the time for the update and that nothing goes wrong. Being a much bigger title update than say a DLC for Trials, this would probably have a higher priority given how many people are excited for it.

Good example was the live stream I was watching, over 400 thousand viewers just to see some early gameplay of the update. You know that number is much higher and also would be higher than the amount of those anticipated for the Trials DLC.

But I'm just spitballing.