PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Rocksmith
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
AstridHaven

Sad Badger's Gamercard
Rocksmith 2

I tried looking to see if Rocksmith 2 is in the works. Does anyone know? Or are they just planning on just releasing more and more DLC? I love this game and really want a sequel.
AstridHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:35 PM   #2
Tahae T

Send a message via MSN to Tahae T

Tahae T's Gamercard
i would of assumed - this is pretty much it, unless they're willing to make a whole no game to iron out some minor pains - which IMO could be fixed with a big patch (talking bout adding a select difficulty option).

Learning guitar is pretty much this game - what else is there to it? pretty much most major things are covered. more songs? as you said DLC. So i would guess unlikely.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:26 PM   #3
Stufin135

Send a message via MSN to Stufin135

tbs stufin135's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
This has literally only just come out in Europe. So I don't see there being one anytime soon. The main sequel they possibly could of had they've already released as DLC and on disc in Europe (that's bass). The only thing this game could add now is little tweaks such as difficulties and so like Tahae T mentioned above, or possibly the inclusion of kinect to tell you if you are rocking out wrong.

I mean seriously what do you want from a sequel, more songs?

Stufin135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #4
pedgz

pedgz's Gamercard
i'd rather see ubisoft improving rocksmith first before coming out with rocksmith 2. there are a lot more to improve upon the first game that is worth working on instead of creating a second one. while the bass update is proof of that, it's just a start. this game could incorporate more guitar and bass playing techniques that isn't there yet that although it may be a challenge for the developers, but should also encourage them to polish it up.
some examples include putting variations in the bends (pre-bend, double bends), trills, and incorporating the whammy bar. the scale runner mini-game could be expanded by having an actual, separate scale practice section just like what they did with the chord book. of course, these techniques would be supported with songs that feature them.

Last edited by pedgz; 11-06-2012 at 03:16 PM.
pedgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #5
x13FISHx

x13FISHx's Gamercard
I just wish you could play online over Live...
x13FISHx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:42 PM   #6
Manumanu

Armelide's Gamercard
Agreed, an online mode would be great.
Manumanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:44 AM   #7
pedgz

pedgz's Gamercard
as long as there's no lag, of course. thing is, there still needs an improvement in the occasional lag that comes up when playing single-player.
Old 10-30-2012, 05:24 PM   #8
Tahae T

Send a message via MSN to Tahae T

Tahae T's Gamercard
I have come up with an idea that would possibly make the game better -

For people that have played guitar hero 5 i think it is - the one where you have like and inbuilt recording function of what your playing or a composer style feature so that songs can be made and shared via XBL.

I'd happily do that to learn more songs or lessons that people could come up with and post onto a central database etc...

hope that makes sense?
Old 11-06-2012, 03:20 PM   #9
pedgz

pedgz's Gamercard
^ yes, it's been suggested by some members of the rocksmith community at the ubi forums, but before they can do that, the game should actually feature what's been said in posts above: an online multiplayer feature.
plus, it would probably require an improvement with the game's note detection system given that it will then have to make sure whatever community-uploaded pieces are available, the transcriptions will be 100% accurate and would show up exactly as it was intended by whoever created that lick, riff or the whole track.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:50 PM   #10
tintin

custom songs
let us put in songs
more focusing on how to build speed and warm up exercise
tintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 05:25 PM   #11
Runny

Runny452's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin View Post