PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Trials: Evolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-07-2012, 06:00 AM   #1
j9292

Mr Chang 3000's Gamercard
Hey Mom, Look At Me!

Kill me now, Please.

Let's just make this the hardest achievement ever. Really though it's really hard I have 490/500 and I think I will forever. I'm not bad I have 400 medals and counting but this... This is impossible. Please anyone that has a video of them doing this I would love to watch to prove it can be done. So if anyone has done this please post a video and or any tips that can help me beat this before I dive down my stairs.

Edit: I got the achievement today after trying for awhile and finally got it here is a video for for any tips that I might have not been able to up into words.

Sorry for the bad quality this is the only way I can record footage.

Last edited by j9292; 10-07-2012 at 10:20 PM.
j9292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:40 AM   #2
Bum Commando

Bum Commando's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
So getting gold on every track isnt as hard as doing a wheelie through the nuthouse? o.O

Quote:
"The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they are going to be when you kill them."
-William Clayton
Bum Commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:32 PM   #3
Damoss
Banned User

LeU Damoss's Gamercard
Are you using the Gecko?
Damoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:39 PM   #4
Don Jose

Don Jose's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
I can gold all the tracks, hell I even have a good chunk of platinums.

This wheelie shit, though? I agree with the OP, it's the hardest achievement for me.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
j9292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoss View Post
Are you using the Gecko?
Yes i've tried over 100 times with different bikes too.

Last edited by j9292; 10-07-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #6
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I have... pretty much given up on this achievement. For now at least.

It's impossible for me. I've tried three bikes (Phoenix, Gecko, even Scorpion) and they all have failed me. Phoenix and Gecko look to be the best choice though.

Farthest I've got is at the last plywood piece right in front of the finish and somehow my front wheel skimmed it and the clown faces or w/e thought he would laugh his ass off at my misfortune.

"You're gonna die clown!"

Made me think of this haha...

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #7
thoseAREmySHOES

thoseAREmySHOES's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
After over 6000 total faults, I managed it with the Gecko. I wish I could give any sort of tip or hint, but it's really just persistence. I don't think I ever held down right trigger, I was feathering it the whole run.

thoseAREmySHOES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #8
Barklund

Fannicklas's Gamercard
Took me well over 1000 tries to get this pain in the ass achievement.

I first tried with the Scorpion, but I found it quite stiff. After 500 tries or so I changed to the Phoenix. After another 500 tries I got the achievement.

The only tip I can give is to feather the the throttle rather then going att full speed. Gives you more control over the rider.

Good luck!
Barklund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #9
MartyMcFal

MartyMcFal's Gamercard
For me the wheelie one wasn't too bad, took me several attempts but i spent no more than half an hour on it. Just need to gold the extreme tracks which are a pain in the backside, i would say i am fairly good at trials so these should hopefully come soon enough.
MartyMcFal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:46 PM   #10
RickyMcG

Tricky Rickay's Gamercard
Two complete runs of 500, and about 300 extra totalling about 1.3k faults before I finally managed it, and it was far from flawless. At first I felt I wouldn't manage it, and I even messaged a friend saying it was worse than Marathon. Now I have it, I'm certainly not on a level currently to complete those final 3 extreme tracks to Gold standard.

Goodbye Trials Evolution completion.

Credit to Xerofox for this astounding signature! Thankyou!

Last edited by RickyMcG; 10-07-2012 at 06:48 PM.
RickyMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:05 AM   #11
tugboatman

D3L1V3R4NC3's Gamercard
I did it after about 25/30 tries or so I found it best to use the Gecko and go hell for leather up the first ramp then from the top of the ramp take it easy making sure to use your break if you think your going to fall. Don't forget to do the "back wheel bunny hop aswell" this helped me in getting down the "steps" towards the end....

Hope something in here helps you guys

Trials Evolution
Bronze : 79
Silver : 79
Gold : 79
Platinum : 78

SEND A MESSAGE WITH FRIEND REQUESTS OR THEY WILL BE IGNORED!!!
tugboatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:39 AM   #12
ZedChuva

ZedChuva's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I know I can't do it, so I won't even try. The extreme tracks too... not even going to attempt them. Tried the first one (for the cheeve) and got to the barrel jump and just exited to dashboard... fuck that shit. You can do it, that's great, but I can't. I could do it with a real bike easier.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #13
Trendin

Kampane's Gamercard
That was very amusing. The funniest thing probably was you editing it and telling everyone you got it.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #14
Nutmeg

I don't get why this achievement causes so much trouble. I got it in 750 tries.

On the other hand, "All is Gold" is just impossible. It took me 1300 tries just to get bronze on the first of extreme tracks. I thought "Demon on Wheels II" was very difficult but getting gold on 3 extreme tracks is impossible with my skills. I can't even get silver, let alone gold. So I give up, bye-bye 100% in Trials: Evolution.
Nutmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:45 PM   #15
j9292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendin View Post
That was very amusing. The funniest thing probably was you editing it and telling everyone you got it.
I don't mean to start to throw tissy fit but feel free to add me and compare game and/or check me on the leaderboards. After you have done that tell me so I can remove you.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #16
Trendin

Kampane's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by j9292 View Post
I don't mean to start to throw tissy fit but feel free to add me and compare game and/or check me on the leaderboards. After you have done that tell me so I can remove you.
I wasn't stating that I didn't believe you got the achievement. I was stating that I found it funny that you said it was extremely hard and then later that day you got the achievement. Sorry you misunderstood my post.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #17
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
This achievement makes me want to sit in a corner and cry myself to sleep. Anyone care to join me?

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:04 PM   #18
j9292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendin View Post
I wasn't stating that I didn't believe you got the achievement. I was stating that I found it funny that you said it was extremely hard and then later that day you got the achievement. Sorry you misunderstood my post.
Oh it's fine sorry for being such a debbie downer about it man. I guess i got it with a bit a of luck.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #19
Drewbles

Drewbles's Gamercard
I've not got to that yet, been busy playing other games.

Im doing the hard tracks, i now need 135 medals, so far 101, I got no chance of unlocking the rest of the game as im the type of person who struggles like hell to get gold even on easy tracks.

I preferred the system they used with the 1st game, pass enough tracks and it unlocks more and i managed to finish some of the extreme. Though i didnt like the one where i had to do a tourament to unlock a bike cuz 4 the life of me i cant stop faulting.
Drewbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:32 PM   #20
thisispreston

Quote:
Originally Posted by evokazz View Post
This achievement makes me want to sit in a corner and cry myself to sleep. Anyone care to join me?
yep. that's pretty much what it's come too. there's no hope left, only despair.

thisispreston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #21
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisispreston View Post
yep. that's pretty much what it's come too. there's no hope left, only despair.
This is where I usually reply and say meh, I've done it now, but no, I still have not lol.

Staff Clubs - 10

Old 10-09-2012, 03:55 PM   #22
MartyMcFal

MartyMcFal's Gamercard
Only got the Uphill Struggle and Magic Marker to gold for the achievement, should hopefully get it today. Uphill struggle isn't too bad, i got to 71metres without too much effort and can get there quite often before i do some schoolboy error to mess it up.

As for magic marker, again its not too bad as long as you can get past the two lines where you have to jump to reach.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:29 PM   #23
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFal View Post
Only got the Uphill Struggle and Magic Marker to gold for the achievement, should hopefully get it today. Uphill struggle isn't too bad, i got to 71metres without too much effort and can get there quite often before i do some schoolboy error to mess it up.

As for magic marker, again its not too bad as long as you can get past the two lines where you have to jump to reach.
Any tips for those jumping bits on Uphill? After the 2 wooden beams, but before the TNT section

Staff Clubs - 10

Old 10-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #24
MartyMcFal

MartyMcFal's Gamercard
Quote:
Any tips for those jumping bits on Uphill? After the 2 wooden beams, but before the TNT section
I can't really give you any tips rather than use your momentum to take you past the rest once you get past the gate. There is are about two spots where you can take a "rest" before attempting the next section.

If you want to view my replay then go ahead as i just got a platinum medal for 113 metres. I'm ranked 406th i believe.

GT- MartyMcFal

EDIT - Done those last two, so 500/500!

Last edited by MartyMcFal; 10-09-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:37 PM   #25
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Quote:
Same here.

I find it odd how it's apparently not that hard yet almost impossible for some? I know it has to do with knowing how to control wheelies, but it's just such a pain in the ass to do.

It has to be a perfect run through and I love how some have done it with like 11 or so faults but me has taken over 2000 just to get close.

F**k this achievement.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.

Last edited by Nevander; 10-15-2012 at 02:37 AM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:31 PM   #26
Elite Mouse

Took me 115 tries before I got it.

Could have been way harder, and besides, not only do you not have to restart the level every time (which is what I thought at first), you get an audible warning when you fail it.

This is trials evolution, you should have known the achievements would be hard when you signed up.

Last edited by Elite Mouse; 10-14-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Elite Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:24 AM   #27
A ZombieTwinkie

A ZombieTwinkie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Mouse View Post
Took me 115 tries before I got it.

Could have been way harder, and besides, not only do you not have to restart the level every time (which is what I thought at first), you get an audible warning when you fail it.

This is trials evolution, you should have known the achievements would be hard when you signed up.

I love how the game taunts you when you drop the front wheel down. Only made me that much more determined to get it. Luckily, it only took me about 20 minutes to get it. Restarted at the checkpoint maybe 100 faults. It's challenging, but if you put your mind to it, it won't take long to get it.

*Props to G A C K T for the awesome sig*

A ZombieTwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:12 AM   #28
DarkSephiroth

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
YAY another perfectly good afternoon ruined by this achievement, again.

I wish I wouldn't have bought this so at least I still would have my 100%

The tracks are great its just this achievement that is destroying all the good memories of trials.

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!
My Guides: DFL, DW8, RE Code Veronica X Battle mode
, SSFIVAE, USFIV
My youtube
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #29
LDHughes

UnworthyPower's Gamercard
Got it woohoo, got the 1st half down to a T, I spontaneously got lucky on the second half thank god. Took me all in all I'd say about 400 - 500 faults.

GT: Unworthy Power
LDHughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:47 PM   #30
DarkSephiroth

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDHughes View Post
Got it woohoo, got the 1st half down to a T, I spontaneously got lucky on the second half thank god. Took me all in all I'd say about 400 - 500 faults.
GJ! Gecko or Phoenix?

I personally have better results with Phoenix but some ppl say Gecko is better. I personally hate it in this achievement lol

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!
My Guides: DFL, DW8, RE Code Veronica X Battle mode
, SSFIVAE, USFIV
My youtube
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote