PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-04-2012, 10:45 PM   #31
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just tried to start a seasons match, went into arena and the game didn't load up, couldn't back out whatsoever so I had to dashboard out.

Seriously considering buying PES. At least they have working servers.
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:16 AM   #32
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaako View Post
Just tried to start a seasons match, went into arena and the game didn't load up, couldn't back out whatsoever so I had to dashboard out.

Seriously considering buying PES. At least they have working servers.
I get this every other game. Or 1/3 but it always happens. Wait long enough and it does kick me out but quicker to dash.

xTGMx INF3RNO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:05 AM   #33
syn201

run187's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTGMx INF3RNO View Post
Posted this in another thread but it belongs here.

Going to have a massive moan because i will feel better.
I HATE EA with a passion. They make the same thing every year and never ever fix the problems.
1.Freezing issues
2.Game face bug
3.Getting stuck in the arena
4.pro clubs cpu have shocking programming they are beyond terrible. Forcing you to play with an any.
5.UT had tons of bugs
6.SERVERS!
7.Pro clubs filter does not work
i can go on i just cba.

The main one tho is pro clubs AI they are soooooooooo bad. Fucking annoying

FUCK YOU EA
I am glad im not the only one who hates ea and there bullshit.

OT-What I most dislike about fifa 13,is that ea fail to support it or fix anything properly including year old bugs .
There make it up as you go along rules also beyond piss me off ..

Anyone using the terms "lad","swag","COOL STORY BRO" will be insta ignored..
syn201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #34
xTGMx INF3RNO

Quote:
Originally Posted by syn201 View Post
I am glad im not the only one who hates ea and there bullshit.

OT-What I most dislike about fifa 13,is that ea fail to support it or fix anything properly including year old bugs .
There make it up as you go along rules also beyond piss me off ..
That's why i hate them. They get sooo much hate because of the bugs KSI became pretty famous for his FIFA fails ect videos. Yet every year the exact same bugs exist + more.. I know it costs money to fix but FFS! they have billions its nothing to them. Pikey fucking assholes!

Old 10-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #35
xTGMx INF3RNO

Right just drew a match because he had a shot with ibra and his foot kicked my defender on the follow through and because ibra fell down he got a peno..... Yet im killed in the box and nothing.. Im so unlucky

Old 10-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #36
muse-jammers

Jammers96yido's Gamercard
My bitching FIFA 13 review:
EA have tried to go for realism, but they try so hard to make the game realistic, it just becomes unplayable. I'm going to go through each game menu and say what I like and what I hate (there's going to be so much hate).
Quick-play (EASFC, Game of the Week E.T.C) - I think this is probably the only good thing on the game. This was actually a decent addition, and as of now, have no complaints about it. Very good.
Ultimate team - This is when things start to go downhill. In FIFA 11 and 12, I had around 300 wins and 50-100 loses. That is by no means amazing, but I do have a decent record. On this one 23-11-17. Big difference. I like the introduction of seasons. Is something new and I like the concept of it. I really REALLY wanted to like it, and I did... Until division 2. I like challenge, but EVERYBODY I have come up against, seems to either be the FIFA version of Messi, or the dirtiest player in the game. I can take losing if the opponent is naturally good at the game, but if I lose to someone who exploits the games many flaws (and believe me, there's many), then that's bullshit (will get to gameplay latter). I want normal H2H on Ultimate team back. What was the thought process in taking that away? Think about it, say if you have a friend around, and you have games online on FIFA, what game mode do you let them play? If you let them play Seasons, then there's a possibility of you getting relegated because say your friend doesn't like the team. And if you opt to play tournaments, the rage and frustration surrounding tournaments already will be excelled! I just want to play a relaxed FIFA. Not one where every game is a competition. I like the idea of Manager task, but everything on there is so easy to get that I got them all within say two hours. They should have added Easy (the actual manager task) Intermediate (Have two players above 85 in your starting eleven. Something like that) and hard (have a 85 rated squad or higher, win ten tournaments E.T.C). This would give a purpose in playing the game after you get to division 1. The rest of UT is decent.
Career mode Ė This is the thing that I wanted sorted the most. Remember at school where there was that kid, and the teacher always went to him ďat least you tiredĒ? Well thatís what career mode on FIFA 13 feels like. EA tried to do something with it, but again itís the same thing over and over again. I personally want to actually be the manager! I want to set training schedules and what type of training the players do. Stuff like fitness test. This would be a better way in getting the players better, other than playing a season and suddenly every player goes up by two. The skill games could be part of the training as well. Thereís so much possibility. I really like the be-a-pro career mode however. I like that you are forced to start of really young, and you progress by going out on loan. THATíS REALISM! Also it would be nice to play career mode if the game didnít always freeze when I try to load the game up!!
Seasons Ė Same as last year. Didnít need to be altered. Good enough.
Pro clubs Ė Like the idea of season. Iím not the leader of the club, so I donít know if you can upgrade or change players, but I presume you canít. If you canít then that should be implemented.
Skill games Ė Good, but gets really boring after you finish everything.
Overall gameplay Ė It feels to me that sometimes Iím forcing my players to sprint. They seem to always be wrong footed, and the defence refuses to tackle! Why was contain never removed? I think whatís the point of learning to defend, when I can just hold down the A button, and because I jockey, I get messages saying Iím containing! Thereís no hope!
Overall rating 6/10
Not much has changed, the new games modes will keep you entertained for about two months, then theyíll get boring. EA really need to step up. This game had so much potential but like last year, itís just another flop.
muse-jammers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #37
Ned King

Ok im a Fifa fan but even im getting pissed off with all the bugs and glitches.Hate getting disconnected from the servers when im winning in UT,it goes down as a loss and my DNF goes down so less coins.
Same shit every year,I mean they only update the game a bit every year so why can't they sort out all the bugs,too many to list.
Ps the new bug is great,it takes all your players on your trade pile in UT and gives U no coins for them,lost nearly 200k worth off players.
I'm a UT fonder because I've played from the first one but this might be my last if EA don't pull the fingers out off there fat rich bums.
Ned King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #38
impsycho

Psycho42O1's Gamercard
The lag and freezing issues need to be fixed this company never fixed anything fast
impsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #39
xTGMx INF3RNO

I have to dashboard every 2 or so games just to play seasons...

Old 10-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #40
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by muse-jammers View Post
My bitching FIFA 13 review:
EA have tried to go for realism, but they try so hard to make the game realistic, it just becomes unplayable.
Not gonna lie I didn't read your wall of text but I don't even find FIFA games (heck even football games in general) to be realistic. The AI opponent no matter what will just run around in circles and turn around like a headless chicken when they have possession of the ball and they do it all the time. You tell me what professional footballer will do that with yards of space in front of them.

Only realistic thing about FIFA is the character likeness.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #41
!xobile

bloodred123's Gamercard
UT single player tournaments dont even work properly. im in the final for 3 of them, if i win the game crashes so i cant win it

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/55827086 - Andy Carroll
!xobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:17 PM   #42
tremberz

tremberz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Fuck this piece of shit game. I get disconnected from servers mid games or right at the end so I don't get my coins in Ultimate Team. And when I play online I'm constantly getting beat by teams with ridiculous pace and crazy luck. They need to improve all of this for the next FIFA or I'm not buying it.

Gears of War Veteran
Seriously - unlocked 6/6/07
Seriously 2.0- unlocked 2/2/10
Seriously 3.0- unlocked 21/3/13

Total Online Kills - 150,000+

tremberz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #43
JediJackBauer83

JediJackBauer83's Gamercard
UT is broke. Cards being sold but no money. EA's servers are a joke. Took hours to get a on last night. Can't believe it is this bad after just a week. Do they not test their product before release! Lazy bastards!
JediJackBauer83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #44
shazbee

S3AN BEE's Gamercard
Emailed both EA and Watchdog, doubt il get a reply from either, I don't care, if it makes someones life at EA difficult, I'm happy, fuck EA
shazbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #45
xTGMx INF3RNO

Another moan now. Ea dont bother updating match day. Whats the point in having it of you're not going to update it.

Old 10-07-2012, 06:18 PM   #46
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Gutted. I've 5 saved career modes.

1. Autosave Player Career 2 5/10/12
2. Autosave Player Career 1 5/10/12
3. Autosave Player Career 3 5/10/12
4. Career - Manager 5/10/12
5. Career - Player 2/10/12

When I try to load 1-4 it just freezes my xbox and I have to turn it off and on, 5. still works though

I'd spent ages on that Manager mode, don't think I've lost much/anything from the player career though
007:Q0S, CoD:Black Ops, CM07, Civ Revolution, Fallout 3, FIFA14, FIFA Street, FM06, LEGO Indiana Jones, LEGO Star Wars, LotR Conquest, PES2009, PoP, RF:Armageddon, Rocksmith, SW Snowboarding, The Sims 3, Tropico 3/4

Pile of Shame:
AC:Revelations, Batman:AC, Bioshock/2, Brink, CoD:MW3, Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 3, Fallout NV, Halo:CE, Homefront, Just Cause/2, Kane & Lynch Dog Days, LA Noire, LEGO Batman, ME 2, MP 3, Pure, RDR:UN, SR 4, SBK 09, SC:Conviction
mracree9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #47
xTGMx INF3RNO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mracree9 View Post
Gutted. I've 5 saved career modes.

1. Autosave Player Career 2 5/10/12
2. Autosave Player Career 1 5/10/12
3. Autosave Player Career 3 5/10/12
4. Career - Manager 5/10/12
5. Career - Player 2/10/12

When I try to load 1-4 it just freezes my xbox and I have to turn it off and on, 5. still works though

I'd spent ages on that Manager mode, don't think I've lost much/anything from the player career though
Have you downloaded a game face? If so delete it and you will be able to load them up. I had the same problem.

Old 10-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #48
Samao14

Samao14's Gamercard
Quote:
Have you downloaded a game face? If so delete it and you will be able to load them up. I had the same problem.
I'm having this same problem right now. Will try your advice and edit if it works for me in say five minutes. Thanks for the idea, I wouldn't have thought of that.

EDIT: Perhaps I'm being stupid but I can't find where to delete my game face? I have one from back in FIFA 10 which as far as I'm aware has automatically carried forward every year (it definitely did last year) but I can only find the files to delete from FIFA 10 & 11, not 12 or 13.

What can I say, I was a sucker for the Nyan Cat design. Mark Hoppus's Amp

Last edited by Samao14; 10-09-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Samao14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #49
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Quote:
Thanks man! I'd seen somewhere else suggesting that and now it works! Cheers for the tip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samao14 View Post
I'm having this same problem right now. Will try your advice and edit if it works for me in say five minutes. Thanks for the idea, I wouldn't have thought of that.

EDIT: Perhaps I'm being stupid but I can't find where to delete my game face? I have one from back in FIFA 10 which as far as I'm aware has automatically carried forward every year (it definitely did last year) but I can only find the files to delete from FIFA 10 & 11, not 12 or 13.
When you're on Dashboard, go to settings and storage settings, games, then FIFA 13 and there will be a save file for it, delete that and it should work!
007:Q0S, CoD:Black Ops, CM07, Civ Revolution, Fallout 3, FIFA14, FIFA Street, FM06, LEGO Indiana Jones, LEGO Star Wars, LotR Conquest, PES2009, PoP, RF:Armageddon, Rocksmith, SW Snowboarding, The Sims 3, Tropico 3/4

Pile of Shame:
AC:Revelations, Batman:AC, Bioshock/2, Brink, CoD:MW3, Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 3, Fallout NV, Halo:CE, Homefront, Just Cause/2, Kane & Lynch Dog Days, LA Noire, LEGO Batman, ME 2, MP 3, Pure, RDR:UN, SR 4, SBK 09, SC:Conviction
mracree9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #50
Samao14

Samao14's Gamercard
Okay I don't have a file for Game Face like I did for FIFA 10 or 11 in my 12 or 13. Closest I have is UGC in FIFA 12 and Online Pro in FIFA 13. Any other ideas?

Old 10-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #51
xTGMx INF3RNO

Try downloading your game face to fuck up your game. Then delete it. Might work :L

Old 10-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #52
Samao14

Samao14's Gamercard
13's decided I don't actually have a game face. Even though I know for a fact I have one. Stupid game. I'll be making one now and hoping that maybe that reverse psychology will get me somewhere!

EDIT: Peculiar. I loaded an old autosave from before the WC final and simmed the game again (won as before) and managed to coax the game past the previous tripping point. I managed a week further before it froze again, just as I was expecting a return from my offers for Riley (Bolton) and Henley (Blackburn). Wondering if either of these players is causing my headaches.

Last edited by Samao14; 10-09-2012 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:52 PM   #53
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Taken from news page from homepage.

Quote:
The title update will also address a number of other issues. Hereís the full list.

Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with "ANY" and "Match Keeper") will provide the desired results.
Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
Lets hope EA don't cock this up. I've been putting off playing career because of everyones problems.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:38 PM   #54
ruudba

ruudba's Gamercard
Alot of the things i read are frustrating to me aswell.
However the thing that i hate the most is the lag you get once in a while when your playing ProSeasons, drop in match.
First i thought it was my connection but almost all my mates are having the same problem.
Its not even fun to try and get your pro lvl up when the lag is so bad that you cant see the ball....
EA allways says they listen to there fans but i havnt noticed that in ages...
ruudba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:24 PM   #55
mott1993

mott1993's Gamercard
Thumbs up

The time it takes to make a substitution really pisses me off, literally just want to get on with the game

mott1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #56
PyschoJ2456

PyschoJ2456's Gamercard
In FUT SP seasons, the cpu will always find a way to screw you out of a win or draw. You can dominate the game, the cpu goalie is superman and they always score some cheap goal.

Pace is complete BS. As some terrible defender with a pace of 55 can keep up with someone who is a 85 pace. Its stupid and not even fun as its more fustrating.
PyschoJ2456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:22 PM   #57
xTGMx INF3RNO

Patch that was due to release day was held back because it didn't work. HAHA only EA could fuck up a patch

Old 10-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #58
SergeantLargent2

SergeantLargent's Gamercard
Two things,
You still cannot change kits mid game for online purposes
The score bar that comes up on the bottom of the screen straight after kick off
SergeantLargent2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #59
Starkweather

starkweatherxc's Gamercard
My only problem is difficulty is still really unbalanced at least for me.

On professional its just too easy but then on World Class its so unpredictable, i play with Deportivo and can beat Barcelona 4-1 playing very well and then in another game a team like Levante play crazy good and finish all their chances. Dunno maybe just me haha
Old 10-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #60
xTGMx INF3RNO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkweather View Post
My only problem is difficulty is still really unbalanced at least for me.

On professional its just too easy but then on World Class its so unpredictable, i play with Deportivo and can beat Barcelona 4-1 playing very well and then in another game a team like Levante play crazy good and finish all their chances. Dunno maybe just me haha
Im kinda with you. I play on legendary and usually win say 1-0 2-1 3-1 a realistic scoreline. But then some matches its like they are in retard mode and i win like 8-0 which is a bit stupid.