Resident Evil 6 Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Genesis x360a

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the "Sneaking Around" achievement with Ada in chapter 4, can you restart checkpoint if you mess up and still get it? I tried mimicking the video but just before the part with the spider guys in the crawlspace an alarm went off. I didn't notice until after the checkpoint. Sure enough it didn't unlock.

Edited by rockhopper

For the "Sneaking Around" achievement with Ada in chapter 4, can you restart checkpoint if you mess up and still get it? I tried mimicking the video but just before the part with the spider guys in the crawlspace an alarm went off. I didn't notice until after the checkpoint. Sure enough it didn't unlock.

I can confirm that when you mess up, you are allowed to restart from checkpoints as both my friend and I got it this way.

Also, the RPG does not count towards the Weapon Achievement.

I reloaded checkpoint and didn't get the cheevo(

The thing about the "Sneaking around" achievement is that as long as you're seen (even without alarms, etc) it won't unlock. The "cockroaches" will notice you and won't set off the alarm. You won't even notice yourself that you've been spotted by them as most times it seems like they don't even care. Just carefully take them out with the crossbow from a good distance and you're good.

The thing about the "Sneaking around" achievement is that as long as you're seen (even without alarms, etc) it won't unlock. The "cockroaches" will notice you and won't set off the alarm. You won't even notice yourself that you've been spotted by them as most times it seems like they don't even care. Just carefully take them out with the crossbow from a good distance and you're good.

oh now that you mention it i think one came towards me when i shoot the other because it knocked right in his face.

damn it but good to know thanks.

Had a question on BOWs, I know that there are enemy's that come out of the cacoon shit but it seems like there is so many different types of enemy's like that.. Just want to clarify what exactly I should be going for, and also, if I kill BOWs in the mercenaries then does it count towards the achievement?

i don´t know what you mean with "what i should be going for" but i can confirm that everything also counts in merc mode.

got the 100 chryzalid enemies achievement there.

Flying Ace 15G

It really should be added that this can ONLY be done as Chris.......... -_- Wish I had known beforehand

Not sure if anyone else has commented on this yet, and I am only just reading the thread, but this isn't true.

I just unlocked Flying Ace playing as Piers all offline and single player. I haven't been connected to Xbox Live for a few days now due to broadband issues. I can confirm you CAN unlock flying Ace with Piers in single player as I just did it, and in fact it's much easier to get it this way.

Edited by Andii

Not sure if anyone else has commented on this yet, and I am only just reading the thread, but this isn't true.

I just unlocked Flying Ace playing as Piers all offline and single player. I haven't been connected to Xbox Live for a few days now due to broadband issues. I can confirm you CAN unlock flying Ace with Piers in single player as I just did it, and in fact it's much easier to get it this way.

Well, my AI Chris was just an idiot then... we got hit multiple times when I played as Piers.

Well, my AI Chris was just an idiot then... we got hit multiple times when I played as Piers.

What difficulty? I was on amature just mopping up emblems.

Quick edit: Ah I saw in the other thread you were on Pro.

Edited by Andii

just a quick note to add to your guide on the sneak achievement for ada you can't restart after you get caught it has to be on one solid run :)

i know your guide doesn't say you can or can't restart but may be worth adding in :)

That's not true, I got caught midway and hit :back: to restart my last checkpoint manually and it worked just fine.

You just can't hit CONTINUE, that's it. ;)