PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 6
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-05-2012, 08:25 AM   #61
GuidoNGR

dontVanek's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgin View Post
Is there an Online Pass required for co-op?
Thank god no.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:19 AM   #62
TheMacias

Macias21's Gamercard
I wonder do you get the achievement if you unlock "diorama figures" on residentevil.net ? I'll try doing that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis x360a View Post
Collect 3 figures.

You unlock Figures by collecting Emblems throughout the game. In order to unlock achievement you have to go into the Collections menu to see how many you have.

http://cooltext.com/
TheMacias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #63
I LOCKSMITH I

I LOCKSMITH I's Gamercard
Great guide keep up the good work
Old 10-05-2012, 08:46 PM   #64
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
For an added boost to the guide, it might help to put the exact chapter of the campaigns where certain achivements can be found.(like the shoot the helicopter pilot with a magnum for instance.)
Old 10-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #65
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
will i get less skill points when i play on easy?

because before i do my pro run, iīd like to collect the emblems first since i still need a lot of skill points anyway.

edit: another thing comes to my mind, i used the video for the ada achievment in chapter 4 where you must get throuth the boat section without being noticed. i did it exactly like in the video but i didnīt got the achievement. i assume nobody noticed me since i heard no alarm nor was anyone acting like i have been spotted.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!

Last edited by CoregBlue1; 10-05-2012 at 11:41 PM.
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:55 AM   #66
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis x360a View Post
I did when it was in the guide. I must of removed the solution and forgot to re-add it when I was editing the letter post count. If you would check you will see it isn't there. I will re-add it soon. It always good to have Text and Video.
I actually looked at the wrong achievement description when I said that, oops. I mixed them up.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:10 AM   #67
OneEyeGamer

cptcompton's Gamercard
Problem with co-op achievements

My friend and i just finish Chapter 3 of Leo in co-op. My question is Why i do have the achievements for all three chapter, but my partner dont. Anyone having similar problems
OneEyeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:13 AM   #68
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
For Silent Killer I must say the video is a little misleading. I thought you had to equip your knife, so I was doing so. I also thought you had to sneak up by holding but you don't. You literally can go up with any weapon, and even run up to the enemy. Just press when the prompt shows up. I almost thought you had to have a special skill.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:07 PM   #69
Markbush

TOC xDarknessx's Gamercard
I just got the Weapons Master achievement during Adas campaign but I don't have 10 kills with the Rocket Launcher or Gun Turret, so those are not needed for it by the looks of it.

Also I found that the Item Drop Increase skill in Mercenaries makes a LOT of skill points drop, and normal zombies are usually worth 500-3k a drop with this skill on.

Last edited by Markbush; 10-06-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Markbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:56 PM   #70
OneEyeGamer

cptcompton's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEyeGamer View Post
My friend and i just finish Chapter 3 of Leo in co-op. My question is Why i do have the achievements for all three chapter, but my partner dont. Anyone having similar problems
I really need help figuring this out please anyone can help me? I will not continue the game without a partner....
Old 10-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #71
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEyeGamer View Post
I really need help figuring this out please anyone can help me? I will not continue the game without a partner....
In order for the game to count the Chapter the player joining has to join whilst the host is still in the lobby. You cannot start the game and then invite your partner as the game will count the chapter. If that isn't the case then I have no idea.

Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #72
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Great guide Genesis.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #73
OneEyeGamer

cptcompton's Gamercard
Thank you very much Genesis.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:38 PM   #74
VerifyedRasta

VerifyedRasta's Gamercard
Flying Ace 15G

It really should be added that this can ONLY be done as Chris.......... -_- Wish I had known beforehand
*Becomes Arch-Mage of Mage's college*
"You know..."
VerifyedRasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:10 AM   #75
Markbush

TOC xDarknessx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by VerifyedRasta View Post
Flying Ace 15G

It really should be added that this can ONLY be done as Chris.......... -_- Wish I had known beforehand

If you're in a co-op game though it will unlock for the both of you, just saying

Markbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:48 AM   #76
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Not seen anyone post this yet. I just got the coup de grace achievement solo without my partner being grabbed by tossing a flash grenade into a group of enemies, each kill on the blinded enemies counted as a coup de grace. Worth adding for those that aren't playing with a co-op partner.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:46 AM   #77
BAMMphil

BAMMphil's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide.
BAMMphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:02 AM   #78
rockhopper

Doomed Smurf's Gamercard
For the "Sneaking Around" achievement with Ada in chapter 4, can you restart checkpoint if you mess up and still get it? I tried mimicking the video but just before the part with the spider guys in the crawlspace an alarm went off. I didn't notice until after the checkpoint. Sure enough it didn't unlock.

PS3 ID:
rockhopper78

Retail (original 1000) & more:
Arcade (original 200) & more: 44

Last edited by rockhopper; 10-07-2012 at 06:04 AM.
rockhopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:24 AM   #79
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
For the "Sneaking Around" achievement with Ada in chapter 4, can you restart checkpoint if you mess up and still get it? I tried mimicking the video but just before the part with the spider guys in the crawlspace an alarm went off. I didn't notice until after the checkpoint. Sure enough it didn't unlock.
I can confirm that when you mess up, you are allowed to restart from checkpoints as both my friend and I got it this way.

Also, the RPG does not count towards the Weapon Achievement.
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:00 AM   #80
leonid4d

MirrorStream's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
I reloaded checkpoint and didn't get the cheevo(
leonid4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:04 AM   #81
leonid4d

MirrorStream's Gamercard
Also I have some questions:

Is there any list of the medals? Which types of enemies are considered bow (their names in order to see in statistics)?
leonid4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:31 AM   #82
VerifyedRasta

The thing about the "Sneaking around" achievement is that as long as you're seen (even without alarms, etc) it won't unlock. The "cockroaches" will notice you and won't set off the alarm. You won't even notice yourself that you've been spotted by them as most times it seems like they don't even care. Just carefully take them out with the crossbow from a good distance and you're good.
"You know..."
Old 10-07-2012, 12:02 PM   #83
CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VerifyedRasta View Post
The thing about the "Sneaking around" achievement is that as long as you're seen (even without alarms, etc) it won't unlock. The "cockroaches" will notice you and won't set off the alarm. You won't even notice yourself that you've been spotted by them as most times it seems like they don't even care. Just carefully take them out with the crossbow from a good distance and you're good.
oh now that you mention it i think one came towards me when i shoot the other because it knocked right in his face.

damn it but good to know thanks.

My MAL

Old 10-07-2012, 05:45 PM   #84
shockerizgod

Send a message via AIM to shockerizgod Send a message via MSN to shockerizgod Send a message via Skype™ to shockerizgod

EnVy Trilogy's Gamercard
Do you need to be each person to get the pro/difficulty cheevos? and does ADA count in that?

GT envy trilogy
Twitter & Instagram ChrisTrilogy
http://www.twitch.tv/christrilogy
shockerizgod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #85
VerifyedRasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockerizgod View Post
Do you need to be each person to get the pro/difficulty cheevos? and does ADA count in that?
At least one person from each campaign and yes, Ada does count.
"You know..."
Old 10-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #86
VectorUSS

XxBlazeEmblemxX's Gamercard
Anyone know a few ways to get some medals towards "covered in brass" I only need like 7 or 8 different ones to get the achievement
Old 10-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #87
CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

have you played agent hunt and merc mode? you get some there too.

My MAL

Old 10-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #88
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by VectorUSS View Post
Anyone know a few ways to get some medals towards "covered in brass" I only need like 7 or 8 different ones to get the achievement
I got it accidently while playing THE MERCENARIES after I was done with the campaign on Normal. Might wanna hang around in this mode until it pops.

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #89
k1lls1gn

k1lls1gn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts
BOWs

Had a question on BOWs, I know that there are enemy's that come out of the cacoon shit but it seems like there is so many different types of enemy's like that.. Just want to clarify what exactly I should be going for, and also, if I kill BOWs in the mercenaries then does it count towards the achievement?
Old 10-07-2012, 09:17 PM   #90
CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lls1gn View Post
Had a question on BOWs, I know that there are enemy's that come out of the cacoon shit but it seems like there is so many different types of enemy's like that.. Just want to clarify what exactly I should be going for, and also, if I kill BOWs in the mercenaries then does it count towards the achievement?
i donīt know what you mean with "what i should be going for" but i can confirm that everything also counts in merc mode.

got the 100 chryzalid enemies achievement there.

My MAL