PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #1
lordvader727

LORD VADER 727's Gamercard
Raven Strike DLC game glitch!!!!!

I downloaded the DLC to play it and when I started and got to the first mission briefing as soon as the video pops up instead of the video there was a black screen. Someone here said that if that happens you go ahead and go to the dashboard, delete the DLC and download it again and it should fix the problem. I did that and it worked. Played the first two missions on elite and everything was fine. I finished the 2nd mission and as the briefing screen for the 3rd mission is on and the video is supposed to come out for the briefing on the mission the screen goes black again . I restart the game, same thing happens..I dashboard, delete DLC, download it again, same thing happens . I'm pretty upset at this point because I don't know if my last resort is to delete the DLC save file, download the DLC and try...I really did not want to have to play on elite again and try to get all the challenges again..Can anyone help!!! thanks
lordvader727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:54 AM   #2
cavvac

cavvac's Gamercard
same here, I clear the cache, reboot and everything is fine, sometimes freezes at the menu briefing, wait for a minute there until the game continue loading, weird. but it works.
cavvac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:03 AM   #3
lordvader727

LORD VADER 727's Gamercard
finally worked!!!

After deleting and redownloading the DLC for the 4th time it finally worked and I was able to complete the third mission. Hopefully this does not happen to you guys, If it does just be persistent and don't give up..good luck to all!!!
lordvader727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:55 AM   #4
UltimateTT66

UltimateTT66's Gamercard
Do you lose all the tactical challenges and progress if you delete and redownload? I've just done everything except elite on last level, now it's frozen
UltimateTT66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:28 AM   #5
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Just happened to me. Came on here to see if it was a problem for other people as well. Glad to hear it's not just me. Thanks for the tips!

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote