Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-07-2012, 07:17 AM   #121
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealPavelski View Post
Thanks for the response. I am thinking about starting my own second playthrough. If I remember correctly, that mission with Tiny Tina isn't too far into the game. I might have to do this method. Killing The Warrior over and over gets old. Luckily I can kil it in around 2 minutes using dual shotguns, one with Corrosive Damage.
It's definitely a great method for power leveling the characters you don't plan to use for the achievements. And it's good if you want to get to max level before you start TVHM. Yeah the Warrior doesn't offer very good XP when you grind him. You'll get 20,000+ every time you kill Terra. Plus you get good loot, money, and Eridium if you still need it to max out upgrades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickside85 View Post
Just hit level 50. how do I initiate the terror boss?
Do you mean Terramorphous? After you beat the game, talk to Tannis to receive the You. Will. Die. Seriously side quest. Then you have to travel to Thousand Cuts. Go to the right when you enter Slab Town. Then take the ramp down the left. There will be a room that glows purple. Pay 4 Eridium at the altar to access the boss location. I hope that helps you find him. Good luck. He's a pretty tough fight solo if it's your first attempt.

Completed: 74 Retail Games and 7 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC

Last edited by BloodGodAlucard; 10-07-2012 at 07:20 AM.
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #122
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodGodAlucard View Post
It's definitely a great method for power leveling the characters you don't plan to use for the achievements. And it's good if you want to get to max level before you start TVHM. Yeah the Warrior doesn't offer very good XP when you grind him. You'll get 20,000+ every time you kill Terra. Plus you get good loot, money, and Eridium if you still need it to max out upgrades.
Took me under 2 hours to reach the Tiny Tina Missions. What is funny is that getting to the Tiny Tina Missions got me from a 40 to a 42, so I only need to get 5 levels from the Fleshstick exploit. Just waiting for my friends to get online with me so we can do it faster. Don't feel like running back and forth between Tina and Fleshstick!
TealPavelski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:08 PM   #123
BloodGodAlucard

Quote:
Took me under 2 hours to reach the Tiny Tina Missions. What is funny is that getting to the Tiny Tina Missions got me from a 40 to a 42, so I only need to get 5 levels from the Fleshstick exploit. Just waiting for my friends to get online with me so we can do it faster. Don't feel like running back and forth between Tina and Fleshstick!
Yeah you definitely want to do the Flesh Stick method with another player. Doing it solo would defeat the purpose. (Which is it's speed.) Although you could always do it split screen with a second controller if you don't have anyone available to play with. Just a thought.

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
Old 10-07-2012, 10:47 PM   #124
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Quote:
Yeah you definitely want to do the Flesh Stick method with another player. Doing it solo would defeat the purpose. (Which is it's speed.) Although you could always do it split screen with a second controller if you don't have anyone available to play with. Just a thought.
Not a bad idea, but I want to help my friends get up to a 47 too so we can get the 50 Achievement and kill Terramorphous. We co-op'd the whole game, so might as well do this too!
Old 10-07-2012, 11:35 PM   #125
BloodGodAlucard

Quote:
Not a bad idea, but I want to help my friends get up to a 47 too so we can get the 50 Achievement and kill Terramorphous. We co-op'd the whole game, so might as well do this too!
That's very true. It's a lot easier with friends. And this game is in general much more fun when played that way. I always like to do my first playthrough solo. But then it's rare that I'm not partied up with people to play. Unless I'm grinding for items of course. No one wants to drag their buddies through that.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:24 AM   #126
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Quote:
That's very true. It's a lot easier with friends. And this game is in general much more fun when played that way. I always like to do my first playthrough solo. But then it's rare that I'm not partied up with people to play. Unless I'm grinding for items of course. No one wants to drag their buddies through that.
Ya, this game was made to be played with friends. Made it alot more enjoyable (not to say solo isnt enjoyable). I played the first game solo. I loved the game, but had a much better experience playing B2 with my friends/clan mates.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:37 AM   #127
Sickside85

S1CKNATUR3's Gamercard
Quote:
Do you mean Terramorphous? After you beat the game, talk to Tannis to receive the You. Will. Die. Seriously side quest. Then you have to travel to Thousand Cuts. Go to the right when you enter Slab Town. Then take the ramp down the left. There will be a room that glows purple. Pay 4 Eridium at the altar to access the boss location. I hope that helps you find him. Good luck. He's a pretty tough fight solo if it's your first attempt.
thank for the info

One more question, if you want to farm the warrior, do you kill him, then kill yourself?

Last edited by Sickside85; 10-08-2012 at 04:39 AM.
Sickside85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:50 AM   #128
BloodGodAlucard

Quote:
thank for the info

One more question, if you want to farm the warrior, do you kill him, then kill yourself?
I haven't farmed the Warrior a lot, and I was usually in my friend's game when we did. But I believe he would always save and quit. Then I'd rejoin and we'd be back at the start of the fight. I might be mistaken here. Like I said, I joined his game at the start of the fight. But this would make sense to me anyway. Hopefully that's correct and is helpful to you.

Old 10-08-2012, 10:30 AM   #129
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Quote:
thank for the info

After you kill The Warrior, Save and Quit, Reload Save and you will begin at the Fast Travel outside of where The Warrior spawns. Rinse and repeat.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #130
Bradpierson

Acidtoe's Gamercard
Anyone know if there coming out with achievements for the mechromancer class?
Bradpierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #131
BloodGodAlucard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradpierson View Post
Anyone know if there coming out with achievements for the mechromancer class?
There isn't any right now. So I wouldn't expect any in the future honestly. Anything's possible. But I imagine they'll stick to only adding them for the 4 major expansions first. But they didn't make the first DLC worth 250 gamerscore. So they aren't going to reach the 2000 max with the Season Pass content. It is possible that they'll add either new DLC with achievements or new classes with achievements related to them to reach the gamerscore cap in the future. We don't know at this time.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #132
LouTenit Dan

LouTenit Dan's Gamercard
Hada question maybe someone could help me out with..I'm about to beat the game but I'm missing some locations for the explorer achievements.Could I join some1s game who has the the locations and still get the achievement or will I have to find them myself?
LouTenit Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:46 PM   #133
BloodGodAlucard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouTenit Dan View Post
Hada question maybe someone could help me out with..I'm about to beat the game but I'm missing some locations for the explorer achievements.Could I join some1s game who has the the locations and still get the achievement or will I have to find them myself?
You have to personally discover them. You can have a friend join your game and lead you to them though. That's what I did for the last one I couldn't find. I had a friend join the game that had all of the achievements. He then showed me where it was.

Old 10-20-2012, 02:17 PM   #134
LouTenit Dan

LouTenit Dan's Gamercard
Quote:
You have to personally discover them. You can have a friend join your game and lead you to them though. That's what I did for the last one I couldn't find. I had a friend join the game that had all of the achievements. He then showed me where it was.
Ina new game + (if they have it) would all areas still be discovered that I found or would I have to rediscovery everything?
LouTenit Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:55 PM   #135
BloodGodAlucard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouTenit Dan View Post
Ina new game + (if they have it) would all areas still be discovered that I found or would I have to rediscovery everything?
Everything you discovered in your first playthrough will still be discovered when you start True Vault Hunter Mode. I'm pretty sure you're going to have to discover it in your game though. So get your friend to join your game. I'm not sure if you discover a location in another player's game if it will count towards the achievement or not. That's because I didn't start playing co-op until I already had all of those achievements. I hope you find the one you're missing.

Old 10-29-2012, 03:09 AM   #136
PsYKLoNiK

What's the best area to get the Gunzerker's 'So Much Blood' achievement? I'm only at level 22, but am not a huge fan of the Gunzerker would rather find an area with more enemies to extend Gunzerking 1.8 seconds each rather than train for two more levels...
PsYKLoNiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:33 AM   #137
Rokzar

Rokzar's Gamercard
For the "Did it all " achievement, do you have to do it all on a single character? The last quest i need is Hyperion Slaughter on my 36 Comando(but i am having trouble getting thru it solo, and cant find a partner for it). But if i can just do it on my 50 assassin it will make it a lot quicker.
Rokzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #138
Tartan Soldier

swrdy's Gamercard
Has to be the same playthrough (either normal or TVHM) and character.
Tartan Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:45 AM   #139
Rokzar

Rokzar's Gamercard
Oh ok thanks I'll level my commando to 40 in tvhm and try to solo again. i can swap back like that right?
Rokzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:48 AM   #140
Tartan Soldier

swrdy's Gamercard
Yes, makes it easier to have a stronger character in the normal playthrough so can get challenges done easier.
Tartan Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:50 PM   #141
VideInfra86

videinfra86's Gamercard
Arrow Master geeeee!!

hey guys my gamertag is: VideInfra86

im a lvl 50 Mechromancer, just looking to take care of Master Gee.

Got good weapons etc, know the strategy to beat him, just cant do it alone or with people that dont communicate.

He's my last quest before i get the completionist acheevo so any help would be greatly appreciated and i'd be willing to dupe any of my items/weapons.

Please add me and send me a message

GT: VideInfra86
VideInfra86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #142
mattius prime64

MATTIUS PRIME64's Gamercard
having a bit of trouble with the challenge accepted achievement. I've completed all of the non-level specific ones and still no ping. any ideas?
mattius prime64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:36 AM   #143
Crusnik

Ducati30080's Gamercard
need 2 more people to fight hyperius me and my friend are both lvl just need 2 more ppl my GT is Ducati30080
Crusnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:57 AM   #144
oORuffusOo

oORuffusOo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYKLoNiK View Post
What's the best area to get the Gunzerker's 'So Much Blood' achievement? I'm only at level 22, but am not a huge fan of the Gunzerker would rather find an area with more enemies to extend Gunzerking 1.8 seconds each rather than train for two more levels...
my boy did it in the caustic caverns warehouse, said it was super easy.
oORuffusOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:00 AM   #145
oORuffusOo

oORuffusOo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattius prime64 View Post
having a bit of trouble with the challenge accepted achievement. I've completed all of the non-level specific ones and still no ping. any ideas?
there are 2 challenges that dont show up until you reach lvl 5 on others. The one for rocket launcher splash damage and close up shotgun kills I believe.
oORuffusOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #146
mattius prime64

MATTIUS PRIME64's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by oORuffusOo View Post
there are 2 challenges that dont show up until you reach lvl 5 on others. The one for rocket launcher splash damage and close up shotgun kills I believe.
thank you, i was looking on the challenge menu for a while as to which ones i missed
mattius prime64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:25 AM   #147
c1assifiedinfo

c1assifiedinfo's Gamercard
Done

Awesome! Finally got my friend to boost assassin for last cheeve now jus gonna do halo 4
c1assifiedinfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:43 PM   #148
Marsman6908

High-Flying Hurler

http://youtu.be/gjV1ix3ZIHo

If you like it, check out my youtube channel.
Marsman6908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #149
LordBunnyHunter

LordBunnyHunter's Gamercard
I have finished the game two times already and started a third time now.
What do you guys think of the DLC? Is it worth it? Is is as good as Knoxx or Zombie from BL1? I'm still not sure if I should buy it since I've heard some people say all content is disappointing. True or false?
LordBunnyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:29 AM   #150
ciaqman

ciaqman's Gamercard
lordbunnyhunter

I personally think the dlc are worth the buy, get the season pass and u will get all 4 dlc and save 10$ in the process. If u like the game which sounds like you do since u r on ur 3rd playthrough then u will like the dlc. more of the same fun with new guns and new invincible bosses. also, the level cap will be raised sooner than later it sounds and what better way to level ur characters pass the cap than with new dlc for u to play. Just a personal oppinion but u should definitily check out the dlc!