Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-30-2012, 08:50 PM   #241
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryBearTony View Post
If you fast travel to the Fridge and head towards the opposite exit, a Goliath should spawn at some point from the giant doors set into the wall. Kill him (or them), and he should drop an ECHO to start the quest.
that worked, got it now, cheers.

strange why it never appeared when i was actually in that area doing the other 2 quests for scooter in that area.

at least it's done now.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:41 AM   #242
spikedzombies

Fr3ak3r's Gamercard
on the What Does It Mean achievement.. claptrap is the one who talked to me about the dbl rainbow not jack.

spikedzombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:17 AM   #243
AngryBearTony

AngryBearTony's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
that worked, got it now, cheers.

strange why it never appeared when i was actually in that area doing the other 2 quests for scooter in that area.

at least it's done now.
It may not have worked for you before as there was a rumour that you need to have completed one of the other 2 side quests (unsure whether it was Scooter's or the other, which I can't recall right now) first before he'll drop the ECHO. Unsure if true or not, but I didn't get the ECHO til I had finished both side quests, either (and I had killed 3 or 4 goliaths prior).

AngryBearTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:40 AM   #244
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Type for the Terramorphous guide:

you'll may need 3 other players on your team who are matched the same in level/stats.
Dog Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:40 AM   #245
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Damn.. all that's left is Jimmy Jenkins.... about to try the Echo route in WLP, hopefully it works

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:19 PM   #246
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFZ Scrubs View Post
Damn.. all that's left is Jimmy Jenkins.... about to try the Echo route in WLP, hopefully it works
Same here, but I've been at that method for 10 hours with zero luck :\
Hopefully you have better luck than I do lol

Edit: Got him to show up on my first try today...lol how bout that

Last edited by Gackt; 10-01-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:10 PM   #247
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
is there anyway to know which areas u have visited or is it a case of when there is no black area then you have visited everywhere?
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:08 AM   #248
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Can I just phaselock the same enemy 100 times?

Edit: Yes...yes you can

Last edited by Gackt; 10-02-2012 at 05:29 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:01 AM   #249
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
For "Tribute to a Vault Hunter" do you need to find him before Sanctuary goes arial? Cuz I checked all 10 of those locations and he is nowhere to be seen.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:56 PM   #250
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer82 View Post
For "Tribute to a Vault Hunter" do you need to find him before Sanctuary goes arial? Cuz I checked all 10 of those locations and he is nowhere to be seen.
He has a very very low % chance of spawning in Sanctuary once it's in the air.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:28 AM   #251
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
He has a very very low % chance of spawning in Sanctuary once it's in the air.
Thanks! I'll have to catch him in Vault Hunter mode then.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:19 AM   #252
TW SweatySockz

xSweatySockZz's Gamercard
Can anybody help me out with this: I have been through all the areas and locations in the game and yet my World Traveller 'cheevo still hasn't popped. I have the other 3 explorer 'cheevos so shouldn't I also have World Traveller too?

EDIT: Before anyone asks, I have been through all the locations twice and I have absolutely no dark spots on any of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stoz View Post
Total bullshit! next you'll be telling me that my Zombie Cowboy riding a Unicorn surrounded by butterflies and rainbows isn't real neither!
TW SweatySockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #253
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW SweatySockz View Post
I have the other 3 explorer 'cheevos so shouldn't I also have World Traveller too?
No. Those 3 achievements are specific areas, they do not cover EVERY single place in Pandora.

The simply answer is, and you may argue, but you're missing one location. Only way to sort it out, is to maybe list everywhere you've been and then people can find the final spot.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #254
TW SweatySockz

Ah right. So you mean like the places you can't fast travel to i.e. Ore Chasm? I'll go through the areas again and see which one I've missed. Cheers Nozza!

Quote:
Total bullshit! next you'll be telling me that my Zombie Cowboy riding a Unicorn surrounded by butterflies and rainbows isn't real neither!
Old 10-03-2012, 09:56 AM   #255
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Yeah. There's a fare few places you can't FT to but they all count towards the achievement.

I still need to update the list, so I'll try and get it done tonight to list the remaining places not listed in the 3 achievements above it.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #256
TW SweatySockz

Got it! The final spot was in the Southern Shelf Bay, completely forgot to explore to middle of that area.

Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 04:53 PM   #257
Arduous Wolf

Arduous Wolf's Gamercard
Farewell, Old Girl 20
Completed the mission "Wildlife Preservation"
Story related and cannot be missed.

I don't know if this is a glitched achievement or just missable, but it is one or the other.

My friend and I are soloing the game and despite him being further into the story then I, on mission "The man who would be Jack" he does not have the achievement where as I got it last night as soon as I turned in "Wildlife Preservation".

It seems he killed the "boss" associated with the mission where as I just weakened the "boss" as per a certain persons request. Maybe killing the boss negates the achievement?

Last edited by Arduous Wolf; 10-03-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Arduous Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:17 PM   #258
Br0xigar

Br0xigar's Gamercard
I have problem with Highlands Explorer. I discovered everywhere and there is'nt a dark place in map but i did'nt get the achievement. Can anyone help me plz ?
Br0xigar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:10 AM   #259
Dazza Ztar

Dazza Ztar's Gamercard
Are there ANY missable achievements? I'm just making sure.
Dazza Ztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:27 PM   #260
MCutshaw

MCutshaw0723's Gamercard
Glitched side quest

I have been reading through the comments to see if this was mentioned, but my eyes got tired of the screen after about 6 pages, so sorry if someone brought it up already, but it appears that they "Mighty Morphin" mission might have a glitch. After I injected the pod with the serum Mordi shot the pod, no mutant bug showed up and now I cannot inject the pods. Any idea on this or how to complete it without an injection?
MCutshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #261
Sea Squared

Sea Squared's Gamercard
I was going through the did it all list and checking off quests against my log in game. And I came across an "option mission" that wasn't on the list. The quests name is "No Hard Feelings".

Just thought I would bring it up to have a more complete list.
Also thanks for a kick ass guide so far
Sea Squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:43 PM   #262
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
I "stickied" it in my favorites for future use. Great guide. I'm looking forward to more add-on's to it.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #263
victimroyalty

ok, so i have a question. i have 2 missions currently that are 'blocked.' what does that mean? one is called 'mine all mine' and i forget what the other one is. both are from lilith, who is not at the sanctuary currently. just finished the main story quest where you steal the vault key. i'm guess that is the reason i can't do them, as lillith is now captured. will i be able to do them again at some point?
victimroyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:58 AM   #264
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimroyalty View Post
ok, so i have a question. i have 2 missions currently that are 'blocked.' what does that mean? one is called 'mine all mine' and i forget what the other one is. both are from lilith, who is not at the sanctuary currently. just finished the main story quest where you steal the vault key. i'm guess that is the reason i can't do them, as lillith is now captured. will i be able to do them again at some point?
Yes you will. Just continue on through the story and you will have your chance.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:26 AM   #265
victimroyalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fechdog View Post
Yes you will. Just continue on through the story and you will have your chance.
Ok, cool thank you.
victimroyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #266
KingBroly

KingBroly's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Finally got Chubby Loot.

Add "Random Achievements" to the list of bad achievement types. Finding a Chubby single-handedly padded my game's length by 10 hours. Terrible.

Now all I need to do is boost my other 3 characters to the appropriate levels and I'll have 1000g.

Completed Games:
TMNT, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (1250), Halo 3 (1750), Fable II (1350), Tomb Raider: Underworld, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (1250), Resident Evil 5 (1300), Tales of Vesperia, Halo 3: ODST, Modern Warfare 2, Bayonetta, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Madden NFL 11, Borderlands (1750), Mass Effect 2 (1355), Sonic Generations
KingBroly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:12 AM   #267
Robstar7827

stwn big rstar's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Great Guide looking forward to the DLC guides.
Thanks.
Robstar7827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:23 AM   #268
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
you'll may need 3 other players on your team who are matched the same in level/stats.

"You'll may" is still incorrect for Thresher Thrashed.

Other than that great guide.

Last edited by Dog Face; 10-06-2012 at 03:46 AM.
Dog Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:18 PM   #269
dannymo85

Great guide!

Great guide, I'm sure i would have forgot about the Southern Shelf Bay for the World Traveler achievement if it wasn't for this guide.
dannymo85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:15 PM   #270
Phrozan

phrozan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Say if I already completed the bright lights mission, is it still possible to get the What Does It Mean achievement? I totally forgot to jump down there to activate the audio. Otherwise I will have to complete another playthrough I guess.
Arcade Completed Games 71
Phrozan is offline   Reply With Quote