PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 6
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #31
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
it was very weird to me at first, but now I actually can appreciate the new system. If you just prepare beforehand, its a very effective healing system.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:30 PM   #32
phenixdwn

phenixdwn's Gamercard
the rb + x deal only works when you have no herbs in your RB slot. Just be aware of that as not to waste any herbs.
phenixdwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:40 PM   #33
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VerifyedRasta View Post
Pretty much all this.
It takes getting used to, but you come to realize it is far superior to the older methods.
I still love First Aid Sprays bc they're the best at critical moments. I like the new way as it's more accurate to usage and it's quicker IMHO.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #34
Danxex

Danxex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenixdwn View Post
the rb + x deal only works when you have no herbs in your RB slot. Just be aware of that as not to waste any herbs.
It always works as long as you have at least one herb in your inventory. I believe the maximum you can have is 18 pills. If you are between 12-18 and you only have a red and green mix, you won't get any more pills but you won't waste anything.
Danxex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #35
phenixdwn

phenixdwn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danxex View Post
It always works as long as you have at least one herb in your inventory. I believe the maximum you can have is 18 pills. If you are between 12-18 and you only have a red and green mix, you won't get any more pills but you won't waste anything.
what I mean is if you already have herbs to use in your quick slot then (in my experience) pressing rb+x causes me to use an herb rather than fill more into the slot. maybe i didn't hit them at the same time or something idk?
phenixdwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #36
VerifyedRasta

VerifyedRasta's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenixdwn View Post
what I mean is if you already have herbs to use in your quick slot then (in my experience) pressing rb+x causes me to use an herb rather than fill more into the slot. maybe i didn't hit them at the same time or something idk?
The In-Game tip does say press RB+X to refill your case when it's empty so what you're saying is indeed true.
*Becomes Arch-Mage of Mage's college*
"You know..."
VerifyedRasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #37
Danxex

Danxex's Gamercard
Oh, I didn't get what you ment. You actually can use it even if you don't have full health. You just have to be in the middle of an action so it doesn't make you use a pill.
Danxex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:16 AM   #38
Masta M

Masta MJG's Gamercard
so i started this forum on HATING the new system COMPLETELY lol but afta learning the new RB+X thing that combines the herbs and stores them in the case i REALLY LIKE how they did that lol. at first i was doing it the hard way by going into the inventory and combining them manually and then storing them into the case witch got me killed numerous freaking times. this NEW WAY with RB+X saves time!! So i have gotten use to it and now really like it =D. NO WAY would i ever want them to go back to the old system now lol.
Masta M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:11 AM   #39
mickspawn

Feared aussie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
is the only thing with herbs to worry about is that 3 makes 6 and 2 makes 4 (in the greens) and 1 green and 1 red makes 6?
are there any other herbs? or combinations? (ive never played resident evil before)
Old 10-09-2012, 02:15 AM   #40
CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickspawn View Post
is the only thing with herbs to worry about is that 3 makes 6 and 2 makes 4 (in the greens) and 1 green and 1 red makes 6?
are there any other herbs? or combinations? (ive never played resident evil before)
2 makes 3 in the green.

and no, there are no other combinations since there are no other herbs anymore, thank god.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote