PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
Fredy29

WcG iFredy29's Gamercard
Not Gaining XP or EA-Store Credits?

Not Gaining XP or EA-Store Credits?

I know this isn't just me, friends having it to, but is anyone else having this problem?

I played the lastest challenge on Legendary a couple of days ago and the box is ticked with the 900xp I was supposed to get, I didn't get any! I also won my season on seasons mode which was supposed to give me some xp and like 500 FFC or whatver they are, I didn't get them either!

-WcG iFredy29

World Class GaMeRz!

~WcG iFredy29~
Fredy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:14 AM   #2
RecklessMatten

RecklessMatten's Gamercard
Maybe you went over your Daily Limit for both?

Although the challenge points do go over that
Old 10-12-2012, 09:08 AM   #3
dj115

dj115's Gamercard
my ea server keeps crashing have to sign in constant happened everyday for like a week
dj115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:47 PM   #4
Fredy29

WcG iFredy29's Gamercard
Nope I hadn't, that was obvious to check I checked that first, and guess what, I didn't get my challenge XP or FCC.. AGAIN!!!

World Class GaMeRz!

~WcG iFredy29~
Old 10-15-2012, 08:55 PM   #5
Fredy29

WcG iFredy29's Gamercard
Ohh wait, I just went on it now and it's finally given me the FCC, but not the XP. When I complete the challenge it does come up in the bottom right hand corner saying "Challenege Completed" or whatever, but it also says "XP, 500 FCC" It doesn't state any XP, not even "0", it just says "XP". So my game is registering the challenge as completed, and giving me the FCC, it's even ticked off in the box under completed challenges and on the challenge itself, I just don't understand why I have not been receiving any XP from it! From what I've been seeing I've lost 2100 XP in total I think, maybe even more when I haven't noticed my XP.. What a joke!

World Class GaMeRz!

~WcG iFredy29~
Old 10-16-2012, 02:52 PM   #6
kazuki814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy29 View Post
Ohh wait, I just went on it now and it's finally given me the FCC, but not the XP. When I complete the challenge it does come up in the bottom right hand corner saying "Challenege Completed" or whatever, but it also says "XP, 500 FCC" It doesn't state any XP, not even "0", it just says "XP". So my game is registering the challenge as completed, and giving me the FCC, it's even ticked off in the box under completed challenges and on the challenge itself, I just don't understand why I have not been receiving any XP from it! From what I've been seeing I've lost 2100 XP in total I think, maybe even more when I haven't noticed my XP.. What a joke!
I have the same problem from the current Challenge.

The other Challenges worked normally got the extra XP and FCC - don't know what to do.
kazuki814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #7
gazjones105

this happened to me today too.

i played the ireland vs germany challenge on semi pro which should give me 800xp if you win and 500FCC

i won the game 4-3 and in the EASFC news feed it says "you compleated the challenge bla bla bla 0 XP 500FCC.

i know for a fact i didnt get any XP and i cant remember how many football club credits i had before hand so im not sure if i got the 500FCC or not.

it also mentioned in the news feed that my daily xp cap has been raised but this is STILL on 2000xp max daily limit.

ive tweeted this to @EASPORTSFIFA so if you guys could do the same as this seems to be affecting more and more people.

note: my game has also registered me compleating the challenge with the green tick showing as 800xp for semi pro.

Last edited by gazjones105; 10-16-2012 at 04:57 PM.
gazjones105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:51 PM   #8
Man of Kent

Man of Kent's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazjones105 View Post

i played the ireland vs germany challenge on semi pro which should give me 800xp if you win and 500FCC

i won the game 4-3 and in the EASFC news feed it says "you compleated the challenge bla bla bla 0 XP 500FCC.

i know for a fact i didnt get any XP and i cant remember how many football club credits i had before hand so im not sure if i got the 500FCC or not.

it also mentioned in the news feed that my daily xp cap has been raised but this is STILL on 2000xp max daily limit.

ive tweeted this to @EASPORTSFIFA so if you guys could do the same as this seems to be affecting more and more people.

note: my game has also registered me compleating the challenge with the green tick showing as 800xp for semi pro.

Same thing happened to me today as well
Man of Kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:51 AM   #9
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Yes, there are definitely problems.

Did the latest challenge and got 0 XP for it...pretty annoying.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #10
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazjones105 View Post

I've had the exact same thing today, so still hasn't been sorted! Gutted!

But not as gutted as I was when I was working towards the level 20 achievement and it was happening

Pile of Shame:
AC3, Bioshock, Brink, CoD: MW3, Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 3, GRID 2, Halo: CE, Homefront, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, LEGO Batman, LEGO Harry Potter 5-7, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, Mass Effect 2, Medal of Honor, Pure, Saints Row 4, SC: Conviction, Star Wars: Force Unleashed
mracree9 is offline   Reply With Quote