PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > Worms Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-12-2012, 12:23 PM   #1
Neo777

perceptron3000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Post How to do puzzles/riddles 1 and 5 (world 2)

Hi,

I wonder what's the trick of the two puzzles 1 and 5 in the second world.

In 1 I make it with the help of the parachute to the crates. Then I drop the mine downwards, which kills the two worms down there and makes the cellphone fall into the gap down right. But what should I do with the bazooka now? Unleashing the water doesn't get me any further...

For the last one in world 2 I don't even get the approach to do that.

Already searched for YouTube vids, but the game is still too young, so there aren't any.

Greets,

Neo777
Neo777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
Bobo

l3obo's Gamercard
For the first one, do what u did, release the water and then jump into the deep water so u dont take damage. Self explanatory after that. For the 2nd one, collect the 2 crates and then teleport to the upper left crate. Place a repel magnet so that it pushes the mine all the way onto the enemy. If it doesnt work then drop another repel magnet off the edge to finish the job. Jetpack to the other 2 crates, blowtorch under the mine, and use the final repel magnet to push the mine out.

"Ok brain...I don't like you and you don't like me... but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer." - Homer S.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
Neo777

Hello Bobo,

thanks for your help! I was able now to finish the first level. Apparently I was too much thinking of water as the lethal danger it was in the previous games, lol.

For the second problem I think I didn't make clear enough which level I was talking about. It is also in this water scenery part of the game (second world), but I meant the 5. level where a cigarette lighter is right next to the starting position. I don't know what to do with that lot of crates there. It's my last missing one in the second world of the puzzles.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
Bobo

l3obo's Gamercard
You made yourself perfectly clear i just mis-remembered when i replayed them. For 2.5, collect the crate, jump the gap, use ufo to drop the lighter in the big pit to the left, and then firepunch the fatty onto the lighter. Go to the very edge of the next gap and drop a repel magnet down the narrow pit. Sometimes the magnet doesnt land right and you'll have to restart. Prod the guy up top to the right and then parachute down. Collect the crate, walk up the hill until you are level with the worm on the ledge and use your dragonball without jumping to knock the enemy off his little ledge. Walk to the left down to the middle ledge and drop a drain to the bottom. Plant a girder to fill the gap above you so water will mostly pass over you. Drop the bunker buster onto the lighter. The crappy part is getting the magnet to bounce right so it pushes the mine.

"Ok brain...I don't like you and you don't like me... but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer." - Homer S.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #5
Neo777

I got it on my first try with your solution.
Somehow I couldn't figure out how to blow up the barrels.
I thought I should do this with the mine using the magnet, but it never worked.
And on the other side I couldn't come up with a good idea what to do with the bunker bomb, lol.
Also I have not thought that the dragonball has such a far range.

Anyway thank you for taking the effort and providing such a detailed description. It helped a lot.