PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #1
Ali303

Ali303's Gamercard
Fifa 13 freezing when scoring a goal on ultimate team

Anyone else having this problem?
Doesn't seem to be all the time but every so often when I score my whole Xbox freezes, it only seems to be when I'm playing ultimate team.
It only started happening yesterday, anyone have any ideas why?
Ali303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #2
martdude16

KILL3R N4SH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
No idea why it happens but I had a common freezing problem before matches, primarily Seasons and Pro Clubs. I installed the game to my hard-drive and the problems haven't re-occurred, I'd recommend doing that, if you haven't already done so.

martdude16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
Ali303

Ali303's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by martdude16 View Post
No idea why it happens but I had a common freezing problem before matches, primarily Seasons and Pro Clubs. I installed the game to my hard-drive and the problems haven't re-occurred, I'd recommend doing that, if you haven't already done so.
I had it installed to my HDD so I uninstalled it to see if that would make any difference, no luck. However using my bronze team it has not froze so maybe it is some sort of glitch with my gold team.
Ali303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #4
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
I just beat Barcelona in the Gold Cup first round, with my Bronze team, and before the coins screen came up it froze, logged into Web App and got the message about it affecting my DNF and the future coins I receive...

Really not happy about all of this, this is the 7th time it has frozen on me in FUT, luckily enough the other 6 were after the coin screen and they applied

Pile of Shame:
AC3, Bioshock, Brink, CoD: MW3, Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 3, GRID 2, Halo: CE, Homefront, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, LEGO Batman, LEGO Harry Potter 5-7, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, Mass Effect 2, Medal of Honor, Pure, Saints Row 4, SC: Conviction, Star Wars: Force Unleashed
mracree9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #5
Johnny3ng

Dodgerjohn86's Gamercard
So many problems with fut freezes. Right now it's when I am in a cup competition and then I click to play in a league competition it freezes. Secondly is when I go to my club and check the trophys I have won and its always freezing. The game is just full of faults don't understand why really when they have been making the FIFA games for years get a grip!

Message my gamer profile DodgerJohn86 if you are interested in boosting!
Johnny3ng is offline   Reply With Quote