PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 6
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
Elite x Gamer93
 
Elite x Gamer93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NSW/Australia
Posts: 13

Elite x Gamer93's Gamercard
Question Resident Evil 6 - Free DLC

When is the Free DLC going to be released, a Co-op partner for Ada's Campaign on Professional would be handy.
Elite x Gamer93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:46 PM   #2
BiggD
125 More Days 'Til Halo 2
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 13,636

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
A release date has not been confirmed. It could be this Tuesday, the 16th, for all we know.

I feel as though a partner for Ada's campaign isn't necessary at all for Professional, or any difficulty level for that matter.

Her campaign is easy enough to complete on Professional without any struggle, assuming you've completed it on Normal before your Professional run. This way, you know the layout of the 5 chapters and how to handle each encounter within.
__________________

Thanks to XeroFox for the sinister signature!

Batman: Arkham City | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:03 AM   #3
Elite x Gamer93
 
Elite x Gamer93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NSW/Australia
Posts: 13

Elite x Gamer93's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
A release date has not been confirmed. It could be this Tuesday, the 16th, for all we know.

I feel as though a partner for Ada's campaign isn't necessary at all for Professional, or any difficulty level for that matter.

Her campaign is easy enough to complete on Professional without any struggle, assuming you've completed it on Normal before your Professional run. This way, you know the layout of the 5 chapters and how to handle each encounter within.
I started the game on Professional, I have'nt played on any other difficulty and I only have Ada' Campaign left.
Elite x Gamer93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:28 AM   #4
Elite x Gamer93
 
Elite x Gamer93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NSW/Australia
Posts: 13

Elite x Gamer93's Gamercard
Question Resident Evil 6 - Free DLC

Any new's on a release date?
Elite x Gamer93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:09 AM   #5
Aquaman6686
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 626

Aquaman6686's Gamercard
I seriously can't comprehend how anyone has even beaten this game on Veteran, let alone Professional. I've beaten every RE game ever made (except the ones on the Wii) at their highest difficulties with very few problems, and I'm having extreme difficulty with this game on Normal. I can barely get from one checkpoint to another in this game, I feel Normal on this game is easily harder than RE4 or RE5 on Professional.
Aquaman6686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:31 AM   #6
Onyxflamegod
 
Onyxflamegod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 308

Onyxflamegod's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman6686 View Post
I seriously can't comprehend how anyone has even beaten this game on Veteran, let alone Professional. I've beaten every RE game ever made (except the ones on the Wii) at their highest difficulties with very few problems, and I'm having extreme difficulty with this game on Normal. I can barely get from one checkpoint to another in this game, I feel Normal on this game is easily harder than RE4 or RE5 on Professional.
Really? 0-o
In my experience so far, (Halfway done with my RE6 Pro achievement) Pro is a cakewalk in 6. In RE4 there was stupid ass Ashley that was always being killed/kidnapped, causing continues. In 5, the AI never did what they needed to, especially on pro. Get hit one time on RE5 Pro, get put into fatal, ai player proceeds to keep shooting things. None of those things happen in RE6. The ai can't die at all from anything whatsoever, and when you are in fatal they drop everything to come help. Which in itself can be buffed with the field medic skill. That, and the damage is EXTREMELY lenient in RE6. And even then, there's the defense lv3 that cuts damage in half, and Breakout which makes the QTE's a joke as well. Hell I had more of a struggle playing RE4 on easy than I do on 6 on pro.
Onyxflamegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:05 AM   #7
Elite x Gamer93
 
Elite x Gamer93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NSW/Australia
Posts: 13

Elite x Gamer93's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyxflamegod View Post
Really? 0-o
In my experience so far, (Halfway done with my RE6 Pro achievement) Pro is a cakewalk in 6. In RE4 there was stupid ass Ashley that was always being killed/kidnapped, causing continues. In 5, the AI never did what they needed to, especially on pro. Get hit one time on RE5 Pro, get put into fatal, ai player proceeds to keep shooting things. None of those things happen in RE6. The ai can't die at all from anything whatsoever, and when you are in fatal they drop everything to come help. Which in itself can be buffed with the field medic skill. That, and the damage is EXTREMELY lenient in RE6. And even then, there's the defense lv3 that cuts damage in half, and Breakout which makes the QTE's a joke as well. Hell I had more of a struggle playing RE4 on easy than I do on 6 on pro.
Professional is pretty easy, you just need to take your time, I currently still have Ada's Campaign left, I think Solo could be hard but I'm working on Emblems now.
Elite x Gamer93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #8
BiggD
125 More Days 'Til Halo 2
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 13,636

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite x Gamer93 View Post
Professional is pretty easy, you just need to take your time, I currently still have Ada's Campaign left, I think Solo could be hard but I'm working on Emblems now.
Ada's campaign Solo Pro is not hard at all if you've played in on Normal before and know where you're going.
__________________

Thanks to XeroFox for the sinister signature!

Batman: Arkham City | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:19 PM   #9
Medickep
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4

FearlessMouse's Gamercard
Infinite ammo! I bought the shogun and played Leon's and Ada's mission. Than I bought the magnum and did Jake and Chris' campaign.

Maxed out is the only hard achievement! To much time involved!
Medickep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:03 AM   #10
IxI SkyFire IxI
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 67

IxI SkyFire IxI's Gamercard
Free update/patch will hit on the 17th that'll make Ada's campaign co-op and No Hope Left difficulty. The day after, the versus dlc will be released.
IxI SkyFire IxI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:05 AM   #11
Destro
 
Destro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Québec
Posts: 2,916

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman6686 View Post
I seriously can't comprehend how anyone has even beaten this game on Veteran, let alone Professional. I've beaten every RE game ever made (except the ones on the Wii) at their highest difficulties with very few problems, and I'm having extreme difficulty with this game on Normal. I can barely get from one checkpoint to another in this game, I feel Normal on this game is easily harder than RE4 or RE5 on Professional.
Normal without any skills selected was really harder than RE5 normal... I choosed JAKE to start with on top of that, not my best move, when you don't know the game yet and you have to continously run... it sucks. I was always out of ammo and out of life, i HATED badly that almost every ennemies had guns(in RE4 and 5, there where few at the hand and thats it)

But once you got the skills max out... its very easy, Defense lev 3 and the ennemies don't hit more than in normal, infinite ammo for your best gun, and firearm lev 3 to dispose of them as quickly as normal. Only this time, you have all your health saved from a previous run, you NEVER run out of Ammo either. And yeah the AI can only die in some rare situation(a run from the boss for exemple) but not against regular ennemies.
__________________


Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:29 AM   #12
Majica8
 
Majica8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West Midlands, UK
Posts: 1,141
Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Solo pro isn't that hard. You can run past most enemies and not even bother. I set all my fastest times on Pro. A ranks for time, accuracy and deaths and D rank for enemies killed haha.
Either that or just take your time, and think about which character you want to play as for each chapter. Some have easier jobs than others. i.e. Jake is far easier in chapter 3.

Go through on normal or amatuer first. Get some skill points and unlock infinite ammo for something (magnum and/or shotgun) as well as the one where your AI partner gives you pills when reviving you. And for Ada's, well it's just a lot easier than the other 3 anyway, but infinite crossbow would help if you have the points.
__________________

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3

Last edited by Majica8; 12-14-2012 at 11:32 AM.
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:55 AM.