PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Doom 3 BFG Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2012, 04:35 AM   #1
* Clueless *
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hollywood Beach, Florida
Posts: 1,776

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Please use ths thread to discuss the achievements.

Last edited by * Clueless *; 08-29-2012 at 04:36 AM.
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:13 PM   #2
ronnie42
 
ronnie42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England
Posts: 303

ronnie42's Gamercard
only 600 achievements wtf

Just noticed this.

It should be a standard 1000g, if doom 3 was going straight to xbla I would understand but as far as I'm aware it's not. Am I missing something?

Last time I checked xbla games are now only worth 400g.
__________________
ronnie42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
HellspawnRei
 
HellspawnRei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Greece
Posts: 742

HellspawnRei's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
There is Doom and Doom 2 on the package so maybe the rest 400g is from them...
__________________
HellspawnRei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #4
CHIRUNO99
 
CHIRUNO99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,286

chiruno99's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Doom 1 and 2 together is 400g, leaves 600g for Doom 3, unless they're splitting that into 3 parts, considering there's Final Doom, Doom 3 and Doom 3's expansion-sequel-thing, or if they want to get hardcore, Master Levels for Doom 2.
__________________


Damn I'm so depressed.
CHIRUNO99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:49 PM   #5
ronnie42
 
ronnie42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England
Posts: 303

ronnie42's Gamercard
Well if it was 200g for doom 1,2 then I might understand but the arcade games are now upto 400g, well doom 3 is new, it seems there heavily doom 3 based achievements.
__________________
ronnie42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #6
CHIRUNO99
 
CHIRUNO99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,286

chiruno99's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The achievement policy is usually advisory as far as I'm concerned. Normally there just to give some sort of idea of how to handle it and not let devs go nuts and add 10,000 achievements or make a game give 50,000G across 2 shiny gold stars.
__________________


Damn I'm so depressed.

Last edited by CHIRUNO99; 08-28-2012 at 01:06 PM.
CHIRUNO99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #7
ronnie42
 
ronnie42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England
Posts: 303

ronnie42's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIRUNO99 View Post
The achievement policy is usually advisory as far as I'm concerned. Normally there just to give some sort of idea of how to handle it and not let devs go nuts and add 10,000 achievements or make a game give 50,000G across 2 shiny gold stars.
That's not really how gamerscore works. They had restrictions that each game usually has to follow. Retail games are usually 1000g while arcade games were 200g but are now forced to 400g. Plus you'll probably never see a 10,000 gs game.
__________________
ronnie42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #8
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,000

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
My guess is that since it will include Doom 1 and 2, they add to 400 which leaves Doom 3 as 600 which then equals a full 1000. Makes sense to me, and besides at least Doom 3 got a full 50 achievements, and not like 35 or something stupid.
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #9
ronnie42
 
ronnie42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England
Posts: 303

ronnie42's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
My guess is that since it will include Doom 1 and 2, they add to 400 which leaves Doom 3 as 600 which then equals a full 1000. Makes sense to me, and besides at least Doom 3 got a full 50 achievements, and not like 35 or something stupid.
Not really since it seems those games won't have achievements, nobody said anywhere that there linked to the xbla versions which have too many bugs.
Plus if doom 3 was an 'arcade' style game then the max they could really give is 400gs now. Plus it's not going to hurt anyone if they put the numbers up since this supposed to be a retail game. I don't mind how many number of achievments there are but the achievement seems a bit silly like barely 10-15gs for collecting stuff while that should have been something like 30gs but was decreased to avoid giving much gs.

Unless there planning to add more dlc down the line.
__________________
ronnie42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:50 PM   #10
Godfather93a
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 32

Godfather93a's Gamercard
They actually may be planning on doing a few Map Pack style DLC with achievements but honestly I could really care less that this game has only 600G.
Godfather93a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #11
bLaKgRaVy
 
bLaKgRaVy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: East Coast, USA "Requiescat in Pace"
Posts: 2,688

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
My guess is that since it will include Doom 1 and 2, they add to 400 which leaves Doom 3 as 600 which then equals a full 1000. Makes sense to me, and besides at least Doom 3 got a full 50 achievements, and not like 35 or something stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie42 View Post
Not really since it seems those games won't have achievements, nobody said anywhere that there (they're - sic) linked to the xbla versions which have too many bugs.
Who says Doom 1 and 2 won't have achievements? Obviously they do, hence Doom 3 only having 600G. And, nobody DIDN'T say that they wouldn't be linked... see what I did there?

Every article I've read say that Doom 1 and 2 are the XBLA versions, so why wouldn't they keep the current achievements?

It's possible that your gamercard might be "restructured" to include Doom 1, 2 and 3 all under a 1000G banner instead of being three separate games. Maybe they're combining all three games for 1000G as one complete game, and you will get to keep the achievements you've unlocked for Doom 1 and 2. Anyone think of that?

Of course, they may not combine all three games into one. Nonetheless, you will be able to play Doom 1 and 2 off the retail disc and unlock 200G in each of those games, giving you a full 1000G for the entire retail release, regardless if it's just one game or three separate games. I have never heard anything otherwise.

It would be nice if someone from Bethesda or id said something otherwise, but devs never comment on achievements.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 08-28-2012 at 02:55 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:36 PM   #12
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,000

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Of course, they may not combine all three games into one. Nonetheless, you will be able to play Doom 1 and 2 off the retail disc and unlock 200G in each of those games, giving you a full 1000G for the entire retail release, regardless if it's just one game or three separate games. I have never heard anything otherwise.
Exactly! If you have already done Doom 1 and 2 to 200, then the 600 will add to it and give the full 1000. If you have not, then you get all the possible achievements and can then get the full 1000 at that point, so it all works out together.
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:03 PM   #13
BosmaniaK
 
BosmaniaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 377

Bosmaniak's Gamercard
oh come on 600?
now I "have to" play the shitty first 2? yes I said shitty, they have no nostalgic value for me so I'm left with a poor looking, generic FPS that gives me motion-sickness
__________________
Have I ever told you... the definition of iNsANitY?
BosmaniaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #14
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,000

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BosmaniaK View Post
oh come on 600?
now I "have to" play the shitty first 2? yes I said shitty, they have no nostalgic value for me so I'm left with a poor looking, generic FPS that gives me motion-sickness
Sorry but you're not a real Doom fan then, maybe just a Doom 3 fan.

By the way, you don't HAVE to. It's not going to say 600/1000 and not completed. You could just stick with the 600 you know. Still no reason not to play Doom 1 and 2 which are infinities better than Doom 3 as a whole.
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:19 PM   #15
KirbyTheAlmighty
 
KirbyTheAlmighty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forest Park, GA
Posts: 682

foxhound kirby's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BosmaniaK View Post
oh come on 600?
now I "have to" play the shitty first 2? yes I said shitty, they have no nostalgic value for me so I'm left with a poor looking, generic FPS that gives me motion-sickness
No, you don't. It'll show up as completed when you hit the 600 in Doom 3.
__________________


Xbox One / Day One
KirbyTheAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:49 AM   #16
ronnie42
 
ronnie42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England
Posts: 303

ronnie42's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Who says Doom 1 and 2 won't have achievements? Obviously they do, hence Doom 3 only having 600G. And, nobody DIDN'T say that they wouldn't be linked... see what I did there?

Every article I've read say that Doom 1 and 2 are the XBLA versions, so why wouldn't they keep the current achievements?

It's possible that your gamercard might be "restructured" to include Doom 1, 2 and 3 all under a 1000G banner instead of being three separate games. Maybe they're combining all three games for 1000G as one complete game, and you will get to keep the achievements you've unlocked for Doom 1 and 2. Anyone think of that?

.
Somehow I get the feeling I'm getting tricked here since wanted to get the achievements again, with a less buggy version of the arcades games like ultimate doom, final doom, the infamous master levels. There's really no excuse for less achievements since the original doom games have no achievements whatsoever on the disc or so it seems. The least they could have done was seperate the achivements like the mgs collection because I was looking forward to attempting to 1000gs for doom 3 but it seems that's not going to happen.

Even worse is the terrible gs for completing on nightmare since its worth more than what they put down. I know there trying to work on doom 4 but these achievements were lazy, rushed. (Turkey puncher achievement need I say more?)
__________________
ronnie42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:34 AM   #17
bLaKgRaVy
 
bLaKgRaVy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: East Coast, USA "Requiescat in Pace"
Posts: 2,688

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie42 View Post
Somehow I get the feeling I'm getting tricked here since wanted to get the achievements again, with a less buggy version of the arcades games like ultimate doom, final doom, the infamous master levels.
Does Bethesda even own the rights to distribute Final Doom and Master Levels? I don't think they do. I think they only own id Software-developed games (Wolf 3D/Spear, Doom 1-3/ROE [co-developed by Nerve Software], Quake 1-3, Rage), and they were developed by a third party, even though Master Levels was developed under contract from id. They still personally didn't develop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie42 View Post
There's really no excuse for less achievements since the original doom games have no achievements whatsoever on the disc or so it seems.
How do you know this? Do you have a source that says this? As far as anyone knows, these are the exact same games you can get on XBLA. If you don't have them already, I'm 100% sure you can unlock 200G in each game off the Doom 3 disc. Why would you believe otherwise? I don't understand.

We don't know what they are doing yet as far as maybe combining all three games on your gamercard into one game for 1000G. The game is coming out in a month and a half. How can we possibly speculate what they are going to do when we don't work for them? When was the last time you saw a developer or distributor discuss their achievements with the public? Never. We don't know what they're doing, so all we can do is wait and see. I don't see why a lot of people on here are getting themselves worked up over a goddamn achievement list, that means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of life. Can it cure cancer, drive a car, go to school? I'll never understand why people don't play games just to play games anymore. Everything has to have a reward attached to it. Achievements mean nothing. Virtual numbers on a gaming console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie42 View Post
The least they could have done was seperate the achivements like the mgs collection because I was looking forward to attempting to 1000gs for doom 3 but it seems that's not going to happen.
And they did separate the GS based on the game like the MGS Collection... Doom 1 is 200G, Doom 2 is 200G and Doom 3 is 600G. Total is 1000G. I mean come on, does it *really* matter if they are separately listed on your gamercard? 600G in Doom 3 is still 100%. What is this obsession with people and having everything nice and orderly on their gamercard? I'll never understand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie42 View Post
Even worse is the terrible gs for completing on nightmare since its worth more than what they put down. I know there trying to work on doom 4 but these achievements were lazy, rushed. (Turkey puncher achievement need I say more?)
Maybe they wanted variety in their list? Include a few fun achievements, like they have in Duke Nukem Forever (ok, the pinball is not fun, bad example) or Prey or countless other games with random, off the wall achievements ("Dastardly" in Red Dead Redemption or "Horse Puncher" in Darkest of Days or even some of the Rage achievements). Did you just want level completion achievements?

They had to include three games in their 50 achievements (Doom 3, ROE and Lost Mission). If they included Doom 1 and 2 in those 50 achievements, there would be even less for each game! The points would be more, but it'd still only be 50 achievements. Doom 1 and 2's achievements are as streamlined as could be, so if they included at least 8 of the 12 from each of those games, that leaves only 34 achievements for Doom 3, ROE and Lost Mission. What ones would you take out? What ones would you keep? It would be impossible to have a good achievement list if you included Doom 1, 2, 3, ROE and Lost Mission. Impossible. They'd all be level and difficulty achievements. There simply isn't enough to include all five games.

Yeah, they could have taken the Infinity Ward way out and just put in level completion achievements. Or they could have gone the Quake 4 route and made them all impossible. Some people said Rage was too easy. Maybe they listened and decided to up the ante just a little without going overboard. Who knows. Who cares. Why can't we just be happy with what we got?

I'm happy with these achievements.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:21 AM   #18
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,000

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
EDIT: That moved thread created a double post so sorry about that. What I said in the second post is after what's below.

---

This man speaks the truth.

I too agree that gaming in general seems to be on the decline since a lot of people nowadays are drawn to rewards and achievements. If there are none, they won't get it. If they're too hard, too easy, or whatever then people will complain.

I'm beginning to slowly lean more towards those who just buy games and play them and enjoy them like the good 'ol days before achievements 'ruined' games. At least I personally believe they did, or rather they ruined the people who play them.

---

Personally I really love this list apart from the Nightmare which has me a bit worried, but as long as we can still save at any time then I'm all good and I can handle it. I sure hope this 'checkpoint save system' doesn't mean we don't get manual saves.

Also hoping the MP is easily boostable but if the past games by id are of any consolation they will be.

Everything else looks solid. I kinda figured there would be achievements for all the collectable stuff but was sort-of hoping against it. Good thing I decided to put up the storage locker codes for that one, which will make that one a bit easier at least.

Really looking forward to this game, can't wait to blast some demons like the good 'ol days of Doom 3.
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.

Last edited by Nevander; 08-29-2012 at 05:05 AM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #19
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,000

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGreenThumb NZ View Post
LOL boosters such noobs
Yea I boost. Problem?
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #20
Codename_47
 
Codename_47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 43

codenamefourty7's Gamercard
Isn't it much more likely that it will be a regular 1000g game, but including repeats of achievements from Doom 1 & 2 in its list, so both the originals will launch through Doom 3, rather than being the arcade stand-alones.

It seems unlikely that it would be 600g in total, as that would be a first for a retail game right? If they all play from the Doom 3 disc, making them separate to the two XBLA releases, all the achievements can be unlocked again as they are technically Doom 3 BFG editions achievements.

Hope that all made sense...
__________________
27 Complete 100%


Codename_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:46 AM   #21
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,000

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I'm almost 100% positive it will work out in one of the following scenarios:

Scenario 1:
  1. You do not own Doom 1 or 2 on XBLA.
  2. You get Doom 3: BFG Edition.
  3. Doom 3: BFG Edition has it's own list, the 50 for 600.
  4. Doom 1 and 2 is included in the package but are listed on your GT as separate games.
  5. Since separate, you will obtain two sets of 12 for 200.
  6. All three will add to a 1000.
Scenario 2:
  1. You already own Doom 1 and 2 for XBLA.
  2. You either have not or have completed one or both to 12 for 200.
  3. Doom 3: BFG Edition still listed as separate game.
  4. Doom 1 and 2 with this edition are not stackable with the XBLA versions and instead are the exact same as the XBLA versions but are on the disc and can be played from it.

I would say it's impossible for Doom 1 and 2 to have stackable lists since Doom 3: BFG Edition is only 600 and 50 achievements, all tied to Doom 3 stuff.

Factor in the fact that Doom 1 and 2 are both 200 AND are included in the package, it makes perfect sense for them to be on your GT as separate games and in the end add to a 1000 with the 200 from Doom, 200 from Doom 2, and the 600 from Doom 3.

Simples. Not sure why people are over-thinking this. It's fairly obvious^^^.
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:36 AM   #22
Delow317
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 914

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGreenThumb NZ View Post
LOL boosters such noobs

Real mature pal. I guess this means that nearly 75% of this entire 360A community are noobs then, or did you forget what this site is based upon?

There is nothing wrong with boosting acheivements. Not everyone has the time to get these legit with soo many other games we have to play. Also not everyone that boosts acheivements doesn't play the MP legit as well.

I had so much fun with the 2 vs. 2 mp of Doom3 on the original xbox, I'm going to be all over this.. as soon as those MP acheivements are boosted though!

Boosting leaderboard and game stats is wrong, not boosting for acheivements.
Delow317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:33 AM   #23
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,000

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Been doing some thinking and I think it actually may be possible to net ALL the MP achievements in ONE whole match.

This is assuming the map "Frag Chamber" has a berserk power-up, invisibility power-up, a teleporter, and a Rocket Launcher on it.

Here's how:

I have read/seen that the MP is a 2-4 online player size. No word yet if they can be done in private or not but let's assume that they can't.

Get four players and get into the same match together through whatever method works (or set up a private game if you can do them in private).

One player will get all the achievements in one game by doing the following:
  1. Kills a player by using the crusher, obtains Crushed!.
  2. Have another player go through the teleporter and then the one getting the kills walks in directly after, obtains Telefragged!.
  3. Finds the invisibility and kills the other three players a combined total of five times, obtains Ninja Killer.
  4. Finds the berserk and kills one other player with it, obtains Berserked!.
  5. Have two of the other players stand together in the same room and blow up both with the Rocket Launcher, obtains 2 Deaths - 1 Gun.
  6. Player getting the kills is now up to ten kills, finishes the match without being killed and then obtains Clean Sheet.
  7. Move on to next player.
  8. Repeat all steps with each person.
  9. DONE!

Now, let's assume that map doesn't have all the items, at least Crushed! and Clean Sheet can be done. Once I have the game, I will write the best possible way to get all of these quickly.
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.

Last edited by Nevander; 10-14-2012 at 03:44 AM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:32 PM   #24
Darkforce412
 
Darkforce412's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: united states
Posts: 756

darkforce412's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Been doing some thinking and I think it actually may be possible to net ALL the MP achievements in ONE whole match.

This is assuming the map "Frag Chamber" has a berserk power-up, invisibility power-up, a teleporter, and a Rocket Launcher on it.

Here's how:

I have read/seen that the MP is a 2-4 online player size. No word yet if they can be done in private or not but let's assume that they can't.

Get four players and get into the same match together through whatever method works (or set up a private game if you can do them in private).

One player will get all the achievements in one game by doing the following:
  1. Kills a player by using the crusher, obtains Crushed!.
  2. Have another player go through the teleporter and then the one getting the kills walks in directly after, obtains Telefragged!.
  3. Finds the invisibility and kills the other three players a combined total of five times, obtains Ninja Killer.
  4. Finds the berserk and kills one other player with it, obtains Berserked!.
  5. Have two of the other players stand together in the same room and blow up both with the Rocket Launcher, obtains 2 Deaths - 1 Gun.
  6. Player getting the kills is now up to ten kills, finishes the match without being killed and then obtains Clean Sheet.
  7. Move on to next player.
  8. Repeat all steps with each person.
  9. DONE!

Now, let's assume that map doesn't have all the items, at least Crushed! and Clean Sheet can be done. Once I have the game, I will write the best possible way to get all of these quickly.
that all seems very possible to do in one go, the first thing im gonna do before i play the story is to get all the mp cheevos out of the way first.
__________________
Darkforce412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #25
AltarofPlagues
 
AltarofPlagues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Rugby
Posts: 160

AltarofPlagues's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delow317 View Post
Real mature pal. I guess this means that nearly 75% of this entire 360A community are noobs then, or did you forget what this site is based upon?

There is nothing wrong with boosting acheivements. Not everyone has the time to get these legit with soo many other games we have to play. Also not everyone that boosts acheivements doesn't play the MP legit as well.

I had so much fun with the 2 vs. 2 mp of Doom3 on the original xbox, I'm going to be all over this.. as soon as those MP acheivements are boosted though!

Boosting leaderboard and game stats is wrong, not boosting for acheivements.
I like how you say "so many other games we have to play"

Have to play?

Why? Got no life? lol

I agree with the OP, Boosting is for dickheads will no skills at gaming.
AltarofPlagues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #26
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,000

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AltarofPlagues View Post
I agree with the OP, Boosting is for dickheads will no skills at gaming.
Have fun trying to get them legit when the game is dead. I guess you're still such a badass so you can't boost them right?

By the way, boosting =/= skill. Just because I boost doesn't mean I couldn't kick your ass or anyone else's, even though I may not be able to. The point is you can't say a booster is bad at the game. Maybe (in my case) I just want the online achievements out of the way so I go play the part of the game that matters.
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:22 PM   #27
Darkforce412
 
Darkforce412's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: united states
Posts: 756

darkforce412's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Have fun trying to get them legit when the game is dead. I guess you're still such a badass so you can't boost them right?

By the way, boosting =/= skill. Just because I boost doesn't mean I couldn't kick your ass or anyone else's, even though I may not be able to. The point is you can't say a booster is bad at the game. Maybe (in my case) I just want the online achievements out of the way so I go play the part of the game that matters.
i wish everyone understood what boostings all about like u do.
__________________
Darkforce412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:43 PM   #28
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,000

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkforce412 View Post
the first thing im gonna do before i play the story is to get all the mp cheevos out of the way first.
My plan in order of what to do:
  1. MP stuff out of the way first.
  2. Main game on Recruit + main game stuff and misc stuff, unlock Nightmare.
  3. Speed Run achievement if I didn't get it on step 2.
  4. RoE on Recruit + RoE specific stuff, unlock Nightmare.
  5. Lost Mission on Recruit + Lost Mission specific stuff, unlock Nightmare.
  6. Nightmare on each mode and the 600.
I'm 99% positive this game is a 6-7 playthrough minimum. Since you have to unlock Nightmare (possibly for each part of the game), so that's 3 to unlock it for each one, then 3 more on each one for Nightmare, then one for the speed run if you didn't get it on the first go of Doom 3's main campaign.

It seems as if RoE might be the hardest of the three possibly. No telling what the Lost Mission is but I would imagine it's not hard, or at least not harder than what we already have since they were just 'cut missions.'

As far as bosses go (hardest parts of the game) I have good strategies in my guide so far and I just need to fine tune them. I have also found good videos demonstrating a right to the point way to kill them.

Did you know you can kill the Sabaoth in like five seconds and the Guardian in the same (with a direct BFG hit)? Pretty awesome stuff.

I hope I'm the first to find the RAGE logo.
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.

Last edited by Nevander; 10-14-2012 at 09:47 PM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:51 PM   #29
Delow317
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 914

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AltarofPlagues View Post
I like how you say "so many other games we have to play"

Have to play?

Why? Got no life? lol

I agree with the OP, Boosting is for dickheads will no skills at gaming.
Why? I have already bought those games and are sitting on my shelf.. bought and paid for.. THAT'S WHY.

Boosting is for people who actually play the game "Smarter" and at a more productive rate as well. No need to spend 10x the amount of time it would take to do it legit.

Did you forget where you are at? This site is based around acheivements and boosting. LOL, get a grip and acknowledge it before coming off as the Minority of users on this website.. which you clearly are.

I love your childish assumptions an generalizations. Boosting for an online achievement has absolutely no bearing on someone's skill in playing said game. I remember boosting Bioshock 2 for a week, and after I was done, I played the MP for a month afterward legitly and I must admit, I got pretty damn good at the game and really enjoyed it as well.

You're assumptions and claims just don't hold up in a real world argument. Get a grip.

Last edited by Delow317; 10-14-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Delow317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:18 PM   #30
I_Love_Ch33v0s
 
I_Love_Ch33v0s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 163

ELLRIC's Gamercard
http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/doom...tion/trophies/

if you look in the ps3 trophy list it has doom 1 and 2 trophies.
__________________
Boosting:
Red Dead Redemption, Rs Vegas 1, Orange Box, Sc: Conviction,Halo3/Reach/CEA CO-OP, mw2, mw3, blackops
STEAM

I_Love_Ch33v0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 PM.