Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Conan
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2007, 06:58 AM   #1
brosiff

Talking My Strategy to killing Graven..

Took me 7 hours to complete this game on normal mode. The bosses to the end are just ridiculous. The last boss, Graven, is just utterly stupid. Killing him is so simple, mostly use roll to dodge then Y attacks. When he stretches out in like a half circle, maybe wait a split second before using roll, as he makes spikes come from right underneath you. You can block most of his attacks except for the red and yellow ones..like some other enemies. But when you get to the next part...my oh my..He starts spinning in circles in the middle and shoots out tentacles that go around in circles on the floor and in the air. Those black mud creatures are so annoying when your trying to dodge the tentacles. Gotta have a lot of patient with the last boss. Once you crank the gear the first time the black mud monsters appear on both sides of you, so press trigger button again to get out and waste the creatures. My strategy was throwing whatever was on the ground at the black mud creatures while jumping the tentacles. Tried to face the black mud dudes 1 vs 1 and either do grab moves or regular combos while carefully watching for tentacles as they come around in a circle somewhat randomly shooting out from Graven. Once all the black mud creatures stopped popping up, I slowly made my way to the crank and pressed x madly until the tentacles came again. Jumping the tentacles again and once they all disappear again I would crank it up until that blue marker reaches. This whole process repeats 2 or 3 times..can't remember, but the black mud creatures do eventually stop popping up so kill them first then crank it up. Hope this helps.

Last edited by brosiff; 12-19-2007 at 07:13 AM.
brosiff is offline   Reply With Quote