PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2012, 01:05 PM   #271
Buruma

burumanet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozan View Post
Say if I already completed the bright lights mission, is it still possible to get the What Does It Mean achievement? I totally forgot to jump down there to activate the audio. Otherwise I will have to complete another playthrough I guess.
Yes, you can jump down there at any point in the game. You can actually trigger the dialogue multiple times in the same playthrough.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:36 AM   #272
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Info and skill tree builder for the Mechromancer is being added to the roadmap.

Plus it's now available today!

Quote:
Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
So - here's the surprise, Mechromancer for Borderlands 2 is ready about a week earlier than I promised. Oct 9, all platforms. Woo!

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 10-09-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:27 PM   #273
Axel 360

axelquatripolar's Gamercard
Any word on the new 3 achievements released today? I donīt see them in my Steam list, so I assume there are all hidden and one will be for the Mecromancer Action Skill, killing 100 enemies perhaps??
Old 10-10-2012, 05:11 AM   #274
Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel 360 View Post
Any word on the new 3 achievements released today? I donīt see them in my Steam list, so I assume there are all hidden and one will be for the Mecromancer Action Skill, killing 100 enemies perhaps??
There were no achievements released with today's Mechromancer DLC. Sorry!

Double O Slevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #275
xXthefragileXx

xXthefragileXx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
World Traveler 50
Discovered all named locations

This achievement will unlock once you've found every single location and area in the game. Also remember you have to uncover all the dark areas. Other than the lists above, here are the rest of the locations you'll need to find and a picture of the [WORLD MAP].

Windshear Waste
  • Claptrap's Place
Southern Shelf
  • Liar's Berg
  • Gateway Harbor
  • Wreck of the Ice Sickle
  • The Souring Dragon
Southern Shelf Bay
  • Ice Flows
  • Ebonfloe
  • Blackburn Cove
Southpaw Steam & Power
  • None
The Dust
  • Boot Hill
  • Ellie's Garage
  • Old Dahlwell Oasis
  • Moonshiner's Shack
  • Goose's Roost
  • Hodunk Speedway
Bloodshot Stronghold
  • Rat's Nest
  • Satan's Suckhole
Bloodshot Ramparts
  • Shrine of the Gunbringer
Friendship Gulag
  • None
End of the Line
  • Snowblind Defile
  • Terminus Plateau
The Fridge
  • The Rat Maze
  • Crystal Claw Pit
  • Frigid Cleft
  • The Rakk Cave
  • Icemaw Grotto
  • Stalker Hollow
Fink's Slaughterhouse
  • Fink's Slaughter Factory
The Holy Spirits
  • Ale Wee Cavern
Caustic Caverns
  • Oozing Discharge
  • Dahl Deep Core 06
  • Rumbling Shore
  • Nether Hive
  • Varkid Ramparts
  • Abandoned Mining Site
  • Infested Warehouse
  • Guardian Ruins
The Bunker
  • None
Control Core Angel
  • None
Ore Chasm
  • None
Hero's Pass
  • Guardian Slag Heap
  • Emergency Supply Cache
  • Drift Mouth Access
Vault of the Warrior
  • None
Terramorphous Peak
  • None
You may wanna put a note on this one that Terramorphus Peak is not required for the World Traveler achievement. I can confirm this as I got it as soon as I "discovered" the Vault of the Warrior. The Terramorphous mission doesn't even appear until after you beat the Warrior.

100%: SSX, L.A. Noire, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Marvel vs. Capcom 3,Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Fable II (no DLC), Prince of Persia, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman, Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 & 5-7, Bastion, From Dust
In Progress:
Borderlands (1700/1750), AC: Brotherhood (1080/1250), AC: Revelations (980/1490), Fable III (1240/1250)
xXthefragileXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #276
WOBBLY LEG MAN

WOBBLY LEG MAN's Gamercard
I think I must be really lucky. Some people saying they took 10 hours on finding a chubby? First time I went through Wildlife Preserve I found one! Same with Jimmy Jenkins! Got myself into the mindset that I'd be here for hours farming the guy and the very first time I go into the room in the Specimen Maintenance Cell area with the loot bots, he popped out after opening the first box! So glad I don't have to grind out hours of my time opening boxes trying to find the guy, big relief.

Only thing I gotta do now is get about 100 more shotgun kills for Open Wide and for some reason I can't seem to find a singularity grenade, just got to Thousand Cuts and still haven't found one. Guess they start appearing often later on?

Edit: Never mind, turns out I had singularity grenades all along haha, got the 'cheevo and that's me only JUST getting to Opportunity now.

Last edited by WOBBLY LEG MAN; 10-11-2012 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Doesn't matter.
WOBBLY LEG MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #277
Axel 360

axelquatripolar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by x THE TORNADO x View Post
There were no achievements released with today's Mechromancer DLC. Sorry!
There WERE new achievements. Didnīt you read my comment? Steam added three new hidden cheevos with the mecro, and then, the news hits the internet:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/n...tling-Bug.html

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...tes-booty-dlc/

Wasnīt asking if they exist, which they do, was asking if there were news on the descriptions and ways of achieve.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:43 PM   #278
Phrozan

phrozan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buruma View Post
Yes, you can jump down there at any point in the game. You can actually trigger the dialogue multiple times in the same playthrough.
Thanks I figured out, much appreciated!
Arcade Completed Games 71
Phrozan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #279
dj115

dj115's Gamercard
gr8 guide cnt wait to get this game
dj115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #280
SpinalSynopsis

SpinalSynopsis's Gamercard
Big ups to whoever photo-stitched those individual maps to create that world map. They did a really good job at putting it together and showing the linkages between each travel station. Great achievement guide!

SpinalSynopsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:26 PM   #281
The5point5

Send a message via Skype™ to The5point5

ZeSpecter's Gamercard
I have a question (I didn't read through all the pages, so idk if it has been answered before).
If I wanted to get the "Did It All" achievement, do I have to do all quests on one playthrough or can I do a new playthrough with a new character and only do the quests I didn't do in the first playthrough with the other character and still get the achievement?

Last edited by The5point5; 10-13-2012 at 11:02 AM.
The5point5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #282
Asturgis
Gundam Meister

Asturgis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Platinum   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
As usual, your guide is amazing... Congratulations and thank you

2 questions though :

1) I think even for a subscriber, your sig is too tall Or maybe you could just use the option to show it only in the last post of your guides. That's what I do, because your sig is kinda everywhere lol.
2) Do you think you can put the side-quests in order of appearance rather than alphabetical order? I think it would help more not to miss one (do them ASAP), but I may be wrong about that...

Thanks and again, amazing guide. All the guides I've been following lately are yours LOL

Last edited by Asturgis; 10-14-2012 at 06:48 AM.
Asturgis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:08 AM   #283
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
So everyone knows and if you haven't noticed already. I've added 4 new DLC posts below the main guide.

Each time a DLC is released, I'll add the guides and roadmaps to these. Plus I'll get the title change to show that the DLC stuff is also inside of this thread instead of it being scattered across the multiple sub-forums that'll show up.

Should make viewing and finding what you need much easier.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #284
Zymesh

Zymesh's Gamercard
Maybe you should also include the Zero Desception Cheevo Glitch as discussed in this thread?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=391758

As for World Traveler Cheevo,
theres a guy who claims the Control Room and Marcus Sanctuary Stash Room is included http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=391758

Battlefield 3 Stats
Zymesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #285
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
so, is there any point on doing "Did It All" on your first play though, since you cant kill Terramorphous?
ConfusedGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:43 PM   #286
Buruma

burumanet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedGeek View Post
so, is there any point on doing "Did It All" on your first play though, since you cant kill Terramorphous?
It really depends on how you intend to play the game. If you want to take your time reaching level 50 and kill him by yourself then you should probably wait until your second playthrough but there are a few methods for defeating him on your first run. Bring in a few high level friends to help, boost your character to level 50 in someone else's game and hop back into your own, etc...
Old 10-16-2012, 08:56 PM   #287
WOBBLY LEG MAN

WOBBLY LEG MAN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buruma View Post
It really depends on how you intend to play the game. If you want to take your time reaching level 50 and kill him by yourself then you should probably wait until your second playthrough but there are a few methods for defeating him on your first run. Bring in a few high level friends to help, boost your character to level 50 in someone else's game and hop back into your own, etc...
So wait, what level is this Terramorphous at? I'm level 35 and just got to the Vault's location, done every side mission so far. I knew I was gonna have to get to lvl 50 at some point but I at least wanted to get the side mission achievement first so I could start on the other character achievements..
WOBBLY LEG MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:32 PM   #288
Floobersman1337

Floobersman's Gamercard
Pirates Booty DLC: Gadabout Achieevo

So in Magnys Lighthouse there is a little circle of shadow that I can't seem to discover. It is the only spot in the DLC I need to uncover and it it getting very annoying! The spot I am talking about is in the picture below.

If anyone found out how to get this spot discovered please repond or send my a message on Xbox, Gamertag: Floobersman
Floobersman1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:08 AM   #289
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

I'm working on finishing the DLC guide in the following days. If anyone has anymore information they feel will help and they can add, please let me know. Credit will be given.

If you want to find the DLC guide(s), they're all in the 4 posts below the main games guide.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...28&postcount=7

---------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floobersman1337 View Post
So in Magnys Lighthouse there is a little circle of shadow that I can't seem to discover. It is the only spot in the DLC I need to uncover and it it getting very annoying! The spot I am talking about is in the picture below.

If anyone found out how to get this spot discovered please repond or send my a message on Xbox, Gamertag: Floobersman

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 10-17-2012 at 08:11 AM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #290
MothMan

xx mothman xx's Gamercard
I recorded this last night for anyone struggling with some of the "Message in a Bottle" dig locations. The video shows where the bottles and the chests are for all 5 quests. If you watch it on YouTube, there are time links in the description that let you jump to specific areas. Hope this helps anyone that is stuck on these quests!

If anyone wants to include the video in a guide, you have my permission. Just please give me credit

Old 10-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #291
GamBeaT

xGamBeaTx's Gamercard
Well, I've posted message in a bottle videos earlier in other thread for all 4 problematic spots and other guy gets credit cuz he made yet another topic :/
Old 10-19-2012, 03:21 AM   #292
iamgift3d

iamgift3d's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
I'm working on finishing the DLC guide in the following days. If anyone has anymore information they feel will help and they can add, please let me know. Credit will be given.

If you want to find the DLC guide(s), they're all in the 4 posts below the main games guide.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...28&postcount=7

---------------

Borderlands 2 - Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty - Gadabout Achievement - Missable Location - YouTube
Thanks man thats actually the spot i was missing. Back to complete game again
iamgift3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:31 AM   #293
JV1027

JV1027's Gamercard
Yes very helpful
JV1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:54 AM   #294
Epsilon 616

EPSILON 616's Gamercard
Captain’s Treasure Gull?

Quote:
Oasis
Town of Oasis
Oasis Docks
Rockview Rest Stop
Wurmtail Plateau
Wurmwater Passage
Coral Island Camp
Costal Caverns
Horrid Hideaway
Wreck of the Kronus
Captain’s Treasure Gull
I have every location on these maps including the hidden stash. The only one NOT in the posted video is Captain's Treasure Gull which I can't find anywhere. Other people are having a hard time finding it to. Can anyone help clear this up for me?
Epsilon 616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:29 AM   #295
Krunchy

Big A Little's Gamercard
Goliath level achievement

Great job on the borderlands 2 achievement Guide guys. I'm not done the game yet but so far it's been one of the least stressful guides to max with.

If anyone is having trouble with the Goliath level achievement a good place I just got mine at is during the side mission called defend the slag tower it's in thousand cuts. While you defending the supply crate let a Goliath kill most of the robots stay up top in the gattling gun and the Goliath won't even come for you. My Gatling gun got distorted early and I went down and helped weaken bots for him. Only took three minutes. Very easy
Krunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:48 AM   #296
RedemtionOWNAGE

RedemtionOWNAGE's Gamercard
If not the video can you explain this can be done at level 5+...? Worth a shot...for unseen predator

RedemtionOWNAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #297
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Does anyone know what is the best and quirkiest way to kill Master Gee ? and if having a 4 player party is better ?
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:54 AM   #298
Red Testament

Red Testament's Gamercard
Quick question -- which the answer to it is probably no. I know the "Challenge Accepted" achievement is to be done with one character, but is this one playthrough or can this be carried over into TVHM?

I'm sure it's a dumb question, but I'm on the last mission and I don't feel like grinding 500 more close-up shotgun kills at this very moment.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #299
Red Testament

Red Testament's Gamercard
Nevermind, I figured it out.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:21 AM   #300
JASEL84

COD MASTAH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Sweet job thanks

Prestige 10: Modern Warfare
Prestige 10: World at War