PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 12 > UEFA EURO 2012
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-29-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
rogernater

rogernater's Gamercard
Dlc achievement guide

Collector 50G
Collect all mosaic pieces in Expedition

There is 180 mosaic pieces to collect, in order to collect these mosaic pieces you need to play all european teams in expedition mode three times. In order to can 1 mosaic piece you need to beat a single european team and this must be done in expedition mode in order to gain the pieces. A method of completing this expedition mode with less effort is to turn all the CPU sliders down, enter a match score a goal and then watch the CPU play so slow that you can put the controller down and do something else but keep an eye on it just incase they do score which they shouldn't but never just EA

Expeditionary Nature 40G
Defeat all 53 nations in Expedition

This achievement will be gained during the course of going for the collector achievement. All you need to do is play and beat every european team in expedition mode and the achievement will be yours but note you must defeat the team not lose.

My Euro 40G
Win a match in each UEFA EURO 2012™ game mode

This achievement is gained by winning in all game modes on the european main menu. You need to win a match in each of the following game mode;

Kick-off mode.
Expedition mode.
UEFA Euro 2012 mode.
Challenge mode.
Online UEFA Euro 2012 mode.

In total there are 5 different modes which shouldn't give much of a challenge and probably one of the easiest less time consuming achievements out of the DLC.

Glory Moment 30G
Win Online UEFA EURO 2012™

This achievement will probably be the hardest one to gain, the online servers are not the best at the minute but hopefully they will be sorted out soon rather than later. I advise to play online with a team you find easiest to play with or a 5 Star team (e.g. Spain, England, Netherlands, Germany). This will give you more chance to obtain this achievement.

If you lose 2 games during the group stage I advise you to restart the tournament and you normally will need about 6 points and a good goal difference to advance but you might get away with less points depending on how the group stage pans out. If you can score 3 or more goals soon as possible then the opposition might quit which will make this achievement less time consuming.

Creating History Together 30G
Win UEFA EURO 2012™ with more than 1 user playing for the same team in all 6 matches

This achievement is gained by having two players on the same team during the whole of the euro 2012. This is done in the UEFA EURO 2012 mode (offline) there is 2 methods to obtain this and to make this easier you can change all the sliders of the CPU right down and plug in to controllers and just play normally with one of just leave the sliders and have the controller sit their but be careful of the second controller not being used to turn off which will make the achievement not obtainable and you will need to start the whole of the tournament again.

We Are The Champions 20G
Win UEFA EURO 2012™

In order to obtain this achievement you need to win the european cup in the UEFA EURO 2012 (Offline mode). Please note that if you win the online european cup you will not get this one it must be don't offline. These achievement will consist of 6 games and the achievement will be yours. For this achievement you can also go for the creating history achievement as well which will be time consuming.

National Pride 10G
Win an Expedition match with all starting 11 from the same nation

This achievement is obtained in expedition mode and in order to get this the VP that you pick at the start of the expedition mode the players need to be from the same nation as your VP. You might be lucky and get some random players at the start of the expedition mode, but you will need to unlock the national team during the course of the expedition mode, which your VP is and play them 10 times maximum, you will can a player each time you beat them and you will have to rinse and repeat until there is a full team of the same nation.

For example my VP I picked was Steven Gerrard who is english, I didn't get any random players from the same nation. I unlocked playing against England about 6 games into the expedition mode, however this can be shortened depending on which group you chose your team to start off in. I just need to play England 10 times and beat them and I shall have the achievement. Please note that it all depends on the nation your VP is that you have chosen.

On All Fronts 10G
Defeat one team from each group in Expedition

This achievement you will get during the course of obtaining national pride,expeditionary Nature, one down and collector achievement. When you have set up expedition mode and chosen what group you want to participate in you will need to play games and the more games you play and win the more groups unlock you have to play a few games in each group to unlock another group once you have unlocked the last group all you need to do is play any national team in that group and win and the achievement is yours.

One Down 10G
Defeat all teams from a group in Expedition

Similar to the on all fronts achievement but instead of beating one team from each group you need to beat all teams in one group. This achievement can be achieved soon as you start expedition mode as it doesn't matter which group you defeat all teams in however you shall get this achievement whilst going for the expeditionary Nature, one down and collector achievement.

Make It Possible 10G
Succeed in a Challenge

This achievement is similar to what most people have probably experience on the original FIFA 12 game, however this must be done on the UEFA EURO 2012 challenge mode. There are challenges which last for a few days. When you select take the challenge which gives you the description of the challenge in hand you can select difficult and the difficult will only effect the XP earned during the challenge. This achievement should be obtained by most people first however, this is probably the easiest achievement out them all and shouldn't even take long.

Last edited by rogernater; 04-30-2012 at 12:39 AM.
rogernater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:09 AM   #2
rogernater

rogernater's Gamercard
Please let me know what you guys think, first guide and its late in the morning so if any one has any input or criticism let me know thanks people
Old 04-30-2012, 09:38 AM   #3
Shanooo92

Shanooo92's Gamercard
Achievement guide seems spot on mate
Shanooo92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
rogernater

rogernater's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanooo92 View Post
Achievement guide seems spot on mate
cheers dude, its the first one I have done so its not perfect but did it early this morning so was half asleep but know has done one so thought I shall type one up quick
Old 04-30-2012, 12:00 PM   #5
Shanooo92

Shanooo92's Gamercard
Achievements are well explained, there's not much to them at all. Fair play on guide and putting the effort in
Shanooo92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:26 AM   #6
Muse23PT

Muse23PT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogernater View Post
Creating History Together 30G
Win UEFA EURO 2012 with more than 1 user playing for the same team in all 6 matches

This achievement is gained by having two players on the same team during the whole of the euro 2012. This is done in the UEFA EURO 2012 mode (offline) there is 2 methods to obtain this and to make this easier you can change all the sliders of the CPU right down and plug in to controllers and just play normally with one of just leave the sliders and have the controller sit their but be careful of the second controller not being used to turn off which will make the achievement not obtainable and you will need to start the whole of the tournament again.

Just wanted to point out that only the lead profile gets the achievement... Played it today with a friend, both of us signed in, I got Both achievements (winning the Euro and winning the euro with a co-op partner) and he didn't get any of the two

I really don't understand why developers do this in co-op achievements, makes no sense
Muse23PT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #7
I Super Hans I

I Super Hans I's Gamercard
Cool

Nice guide man
I Super Hans I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:35 PM   #8
Harry Lloyd

THU31's Gamercard
Any way to boost the online euro tournament? I cannot even find any random players to play with. I would at least want to try to win one match for the all modes achievement.

By the way, does the Euro expansion count towards the 50 hours achievement? Particularly the Expedition mode, because that will take a lot of hours to complete.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:56 PM   #9
Muse23PT

Muse23PT's Gamercard
IT doesn't add up to the time you already played, but if you play 50 hours in the expansion pack alone it will unlock the achievement.

Can't help you with the rest of your questions
Muse23PT is offline   Reply With Quote