PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Dragon Ball Z Kinect
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #1
LegendIsReal

LegendIsReal's Gamercard
Very easy way to get ...This Is Super Saiyan 3 & Other 'Don't Take Damage' Chievs

...This Is Super Saiyan 3 50
You won without taking any damage in Score Attack mode on Hard.

First of all, don't bother trying to do the individual achievements on their own, as '...This Is Super Saiyan 3' stacks with 'The Ultimate Power' and 'Something Good Before You Die'.

Follow this link to the QR codes available on the Dragon Ball Z For Kinect Facebook page and scan in Kid Buu and Unleash Ki.

Go to Score Attack mode and choose your opponent. I personally found Saibamen to be the easiest. As soon as the battle starts, fly left to avoid any immediate combat from the Saibamen, and instantly raise your right arm straight up to charge Buu's special move, and as soon as you're prompted, swing your arm down to throw his attack.

Spam this move over and over, it'll take about 5-6 hits before you clear his health but you'll never have to worry about charging ki.

You may have to dodge one of the Saibamen's attacks, but luckily you can do so without taking any damage, doing so by dodging left or right.

There you have it, easily the best and quickest way to get these achievments.

Full credit goes to YohCeezaX with his post on TA, I've simply found the simplest of his methods and worded it myself and added pretty links. Stay tuned for his full guide!

Last edited by LegendIsReal; 10-09-2012 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Made easier to see links
LegendIsReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:00 AM   #2
Boubakar

Boubakar's Gamercard
Thanks for this help !
Boubakar is offline   Reply With Quote