PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Doom 3 BFG Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-02-2012, 05:01 PM   #91
Frank.Castle

Frank Castle de's Gamercard
and number 3
Frank.Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #92
Frank.Castle

Using spam to get access to the files is really pain in the ass. Why the hell can i only access the PDA after creating spam.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #93
Frank.Castle

It is redicoulus to get access to the file in this way and I really do not like it.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:32 PM   #94
M0rpheus

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
just a quick question, with the info on the bossfight in hell, you need to shoot with the BFG 9000, but I didn't find the gun yet in my 2 runs,could really use it on my nightmare run now... can somebody give me some directions where it is? halfway the level? almost at the end I find one green cube of bullets but that's it... cheers M0rph
M0rpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:39 PM   #95
Harry94

Pear of Justice's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0rpheus View Post
just a quick question, with the info on the bossfight in hell, you need to shoot with the BFG 9000, but I didn't find the gun yet in my 2 runs,could really use it on my nightmare run now... can somebody give me some directions where it is? halfway the level? almost at the end I find one green cube of bullets but that's it... cheers M0rph
It is in Delta Labs 2A. You'll reach a place called "Delta Security Junction" when you jump our of some vents to the floor below. To your left is a door, it is in there and the pass code is 931. Another place for it is the 2nd Martian locker, also in Delta Labs.

Harry94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:52 PM   #96
M0rpheus

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
It is in Delta Labs 2A. You'll reach a place called "Delta Security Junction" when you jump our of some vents to the floor below. To your left is a door, it is in there and the pass code is 931. Another place for it is the 2nd Martian locker, also in Delta Labs.
BUT DUDE, I know that,I'm asking it for the level in HELL... when you go through the portal from delta 4 to hell, you lose ALL weapons, so you need to start from scratch, you get the shotgun,soulcube and the lancer directly when you start in hell but all the rest you need to find again lolll I specially took a red colour for the word bossfight OMG

Last edited by M0rpheus; 11-03-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #97
Harry94

Pear of Justice's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0rpheus View Post
BUT DUDE, I know that,I'm asking it for the level in HELL... when you go through the portal from delta 4 to hell, you lose ALL weapons, so you need to start from scratch, you get the shotgun,soulcube and the lancer directly when you start in hell but all the rest you need to find again lolll I specially took a red colour for the word bossfight OMG
OHHH lol, I read that wrong

You know the area where you fight the zombies? Then you go through a door and there's some lost souls and one of those massive demon things (arch knight?). In the next room after that there more arch demons and imps, run through and you'll see like a cliff face and to get to it you go through a broken gate thing. On the other side of the rock is the BFG

Hope you can understand my terrible description there

Harry94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #98
M0rpheus

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
OHHH lol, I read that wrong

You know the area where you fight the zombies? Then you go through a door and there's some lost souls and one of those massive demon things (arch knight?). In the next room after that there more arch demons and imps, run through and you'll see like a cliff face and to get to it you go through a broken gate thing. On the other side of the rock is the BFG

Hope you can understand my terrible description there
yeah lol I allready found it last night, was tired of waithing here for an answer, this game is 3 weeks old and the forums are dead allready lmAo it was behind the green cube of bullets after a rock, the most simple info to tell me lol, thanks anyway
Old 11-05-2012, 12:00 AM   #99
dosky

Hello,

Just got this about a week ago and it's exactly how I remember it from the pc version I still have (minus the loading times). Just a quick question are these cheevos for the single player campaign playthroughs stackable? or do you have play each one? Thanks.
dosky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:30 AM   #100
Lance1987

I can't obtain fists of fury trophy/achievement. I've killed more than 50 enemies with my punch after activate the berserker with the artifact. It's some kind of glitch or i do something wrong?
Lance1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #101
Tarnpanzer

Tarnpanzer's Gamercard
You must do it in Doom3, not RoE or LM.

Kills with Berserk are not counted!
Tarnpanzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #102
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosky View Post
Hello,

Just got this about a week ago and it's exactly how I remember it from the pc version I still have (minus the loading times). Just a quick question are these cheevos for the single player campaign playthroughs stackable? or do you have play each one? Thanks.
Yes, the difficulty achievements are stackable. Thought that was in the guide but guess not.

Hey Nevander, can you amend the "DOOMed Nightmare" solution to include that the difficulty achievements are stackable?
bLaKgRaVy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #103
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance1987 View Post
I can't obtain fists of fury trophy/achievement. I've killed more than 50 enemies with my punch after activate the berserker with the artifact. It's some kind of glitch or i do something wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarnpanzer View Post
You must do it in Doom3, not RoE or LM.

Kills with Berserk are not counted!
He specifically said "Fists of Fury", where you have to melee 20 enemies using Berserk. This has to be done in RoE, NOT Doom 3 or LM.

Now if he was talking about "Unarmed Badass", then yes, that can only be done in Doom 3. But he wasn't. Get it?

Quote:
Fists of Fury – 10
Use the Artifact with Berserk ability to punch out 20 enemies in RoE

Once you defeat the Berserk Hunter boss, the Artifact will be granted the ability of Berserk. You will simply need to activate the Artifact enough times to obtain 20 melee kills while you are under the effects of it.
Lance, I don't know what's wrong honestly. I haven't heard of this glitching for anyone else. "Unarmed Badass" unlocked for me after I had meleed 31 enemies instead of the 20 required (I think that has to do with me shooting enemies to weaken them before meleeing them, and I don't think they count if that's done). Haven't played RoE yet. I know I really haven't helped. Are you sure you the effects of the Berserk are still active when you keep meleeing enemies (i.e. not wearing off)? I'm not doubting that you are doing it correctly, just strange that you say you've meleed 50 enemies and it hasn't unlocked. All I can say is keep trying.

Also, I don't think it has not been proven or disproven, but say you melee 5 enemies then reload a checkpoint and melee the same 5 enemies, this might or might not work. I don't know if these kill achievements are cumulative when you reload a checkpoint. Are you perhaps doing that?
Old 11-13-2012, 12:39 AM   #104
Lance1987

sorry guys, i didn't get the achievement cause i've didn't defeat Hunter Berserk ^^
Lance1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:07 AM   #105
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance1987 View Post
sorry guys, i didn't get the achievement cause i've didn't defeat Hunter Berserk ^^
Oh, so you don't even have the Berserk ability yet? Ha! Well that explains it.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #106
AliceJameson

AliceJameson's Gamercard
Awesome guide. Looking forward to getting as many done as I can.
AliceJameson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:25 AM   #107
SomeBaggot

SomeBaggot's Gamercard
awesome road map, very clear and straight to the point
SomeBaggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #108
Bizaro

thanks for the guide
Bizaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:01 AM   #109
gb evil chaos

GB Evil Chaos's Gamercard
Great guide! Thanks!
gb evil chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:31 PM   #110
aceCHRISSHACK94

aceCHRISSHACK94's Gamercard
good looking guide
aceCHRISSHACK94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:39 PM   #111
Smapde

Smapde's Gamercard
Great guide. Thanks for the help!
Smapde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #112
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Great Guide, I don't like the whole 600 points for this game, but oh well.
Infernal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:04 AM   #113
EverStoned77

everstoned77's Gamercard
Question A question regarding the Grabber??

The Grabber (also known as the IPL) is a weapon very similar to the Gravity Gun from Half-Life 2. It can grab objects and toss them, and can even be used as a weapon in itself. The Grabber will be obtained right near the start of the game from a dying Marine. You will need to toss objects at 20 enemies and kill them with said tossed object.

On a related note, the Grabber is extremely useful for Forgotten Ones (fiery flying skulls) as it is an instant kill.

Just a little question regarding the Grabber,I'm wondering if this is only available in the "Lost mission" or is it also available in RoE?
I'm pretty sure it isn't available in Doom 3 since that I'm almost through....
PS. Awesome guide,a shame they have been a little stingy with the gamerscore for this game,especially if you compare the game hrs of this vs. other games it should easily have been 1000,but then again I would play it no matter what it's simply to awesome
EverStoned77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:09 AM   #114
SeraphimAssassin

SeraphmAssassin's Gamercard
For the "Not A Scratch" achievement, I did this in the Doom 3 mission Delta Labs 2 I think. It is the level that you first encounter the HellKnights emerging from a portal. It has 4 enemies (2 chainsaw zombies and 2 HellKnights). If you had an assload of rockets and the BFG9000 (Reference "Ready For Action" on how to get the weapon) like I did, it shouldnt be a problem. Blast the zombies with rockets from a distance, then fry the HellKnights with two full charges of the BFG and enter the portal.

Primary Boosting Focus: Ghostbusters, Halo 3 and Borderlands 2
SeraphimAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:45 AM   #115
EwokX

Thanks

Thanks extremely helpful
EwokX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:19 AM   #116
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Thanks neverender! Geat guide like always. I wish more were that well done.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:32 AM   #117
CaspianRoach

Thank you for the effort put into this guide.
CaspianRoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:04 AM   #118
Derblington

Derblington's Gamercard
Just about to start on this. Horrible achievement list so I'm not sure I'll bother hunting but cheers for the guide regardless!
Derblington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:50 AM   #119
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derblington View Post
Just about to start on this. Horrible achievement list so I'm not sure I'll bother hunting but cheers for the guide regardless!
It's not that bad of a list, but it might could have been better. It's really not hard to get the 600 to be honest. I say go for it!

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote