PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Simulation > Big Buck Hunter Pro
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-31-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
eastx

Send a message via AIM to eastx

eastx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Bonus games

The bonus games seem tough, other than Pappy's Porch. In that one, you need to get 100% accuracy on it. The third section of it was throwing me off because the hitbox is wrong on the top-left jug. Aim slightly right and you'll hit it. Also, if you choose to play 4 player, that gives you 4 chances without returning to the menu, which is faster.
eastx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:11 PM   #2
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastx View Post
The bonus games seem tough, other than Pappy's Porch. In that one, you need to get 100% accuracy on it. The third section of it was throwing me off because the hitbox is wrong on the top-left jug. Aim slightly right and you'll hit it. Also, if you choose to play 4 player, that gives you 4 chances without returning to the menu, which is faster.
I think the hit areas are not perfect in any of the games. The frog one is very frustrating as several times it would not hit even though I knew it was perfect because I seen the green shot graphic appear on the frog. The round I got a prefect I swear I missed 3-4.

Saying that I have actually managed to complete all of the bonus games, just working out the best areas to shoot. Also I think you will find it a lot easier if you implement a double tap method, i.e. one finger bottom left and another doing the shooting, then shoot and reload instantly.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:20 PM   #3
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I found the double tap method as Isaac calls it to work best for the entire game, not just these bonus ones. Also, I found using my left thumb as the reload tap worked better than using my left pointer finger. May just be preference though.

The minigames can easily be done later once you are good with the shooting controls. I did them all right away, and found the dove one hard. Now, when playing through the game, I never miss a dove, or any of the mini games really.

Also, I personally never had any issues with the jug one. I literally completed that on my first try, and I think have never had a hit detection issue on that level .

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 125 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:32 PM   #4
eastx

Send a message via AIM to eastx

eastx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I wish I was playing your version, Arsenic! For me, the collision detection is horrible. I only need the frog, duck, and dove Achievements now, but they will be tough. I don't have the patience for crappy hit detection.
eastx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:37 PM   #5
Wilkz07

wilkz07's Gamercard
is multiplayer play and pass or is it online mp?
Wilkz07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:41 AM   #6
Vivi

BlackMageV1V1's Gamercard
Pass and play.

Only managed to get the cow pie and jug ones so far.