PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #1
J4ckyb0y1

Ix J4ckyb0y xI's Gamercard
NY Underground - St. Paul's Chapel door

NY Underground - St. Paul's Chapel

Last one needed and I'm stumped. It's one of the door types that the lock is on the other side so you climb around and open it. Problem is, I see no way to climb around to the other side. Both left and right of the door are just ledges that go nowhere.

Refreshing the memory for anyone that has opened this: The location for this door is right next to the hallway that has the two wheels that lower the elevators.

Lil help please.

Edit: NVM found the hidden explosive barrel

Last edited by J4ckyb0y1; 11-04-2012 at 07:01 PM.
J4ckyb0y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
Kohbo

FullMetal594's Gamercard
Hmm, I might be thinking of the wrong spot, but if you go to one of the ledges and look back towards the other ledge, there should be an explosive barrel underneath a pile of supplies. You can only see it when you are on the opposite ledge. Take your pistol and shoot it, it should open the way up for you.

I hope that helps (and was the right door)
Old 11-05-2012, 07:00 AM   #3
metalgear1911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohbo View Post
Hmm, I might be thinking of the wrong spot, but if you go to one of the ledges and look back towards the other ledge, there should be an explosive barrel underneath a pile of supplies. You can only see it when you are on the opposite ledge. Take your pistol and shoot it, it should open the way up for you.

hi man
i can't open St.Paul's Chapel door with mark, i read the hint V.of management of the craft in working and i did everything but still not working please help.
thanks
Peace&Beers
metalgear1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #4
seven43861

Seven43861's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalgear1911 View Post
hi man
i can't open St.Paul's Chapel door with mark, i read the hint V.of management of the craft in working and i did everything but still not working please help.
thanks
Peace&Beers

I'm having the same problem, the hints in the book say basically(man-left, balance-right, sun-under, mason-over) but this doesn't work, does anyone know the proper sequence?
seven43861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #5
J4ckyb0y1

Ix J4ckyb0y xI's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohbo View Post

Thanks, that was the right door. Looks like I had found it and was editing my post as you were doing your reply.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:38 PM   #6
lazygammer13

Location: I live in a small little Nowheresville in Michigan.

lazygammer13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven43861 View Post
I'm having the same problem, the hints in the book say basically(man-left, balance-right, sun-under, mason-over) but this doesn't work, does anyone know the proper sequence?
I'm having the same problem... Has anyone figured it out???
lazygammer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:36 PM   #7
tigrepojke

TigrePojke's Gamercard
Remember one of the doors when doing the underground had some hint like "blah blah under the sun blah" and I thought the sun goes on bottom, but it is actually telling you to put one of the other symbols (mason I think) under the sun, so the sun goes on the top.
Try that.
tigrepojke is offline   Reply With Quote