PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4 > Spartan Ops
Subscribe    Donate
Halo 4
Quick links
Latest news
Jul 09, 2014 Xbox 360 Ultimate Games Sale Day Two - Halo 4, Batman Blackgate, Dragon Age II
Apr 15, 2014 Halo 4 'Ninja Assassins' Playlist Incoming
Apr 03, 2014 Report: Ridley Scott to Exec Produce Halo 'Digital Feature'
Jan 30, 2014 Rumour: Halo 2 Anniversary Coming to Xbox One With Halo 5 Beta Key
Nov 08, 2013 Halo 4 Blooper Reel Shows the Stuff That Never Made it

Old 11-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #1
cheevo360

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Where to find easter eggs in Spartan Ops?

I can't find easter eggs in 3 chapters and they are very well hide. So if anyone found it, please tell me where it is. Cheers.

Edit: Found easter egg for achievement.

Last edited by cheevo360; 11-06-2012 at 03:44 AM.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:56 AM   #2
Pr0ph3cy

Gamertag: Pr0ph3cy 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheevo360 View Post
I can't find easter eggs in 3 chapters and they are very well hide. So if anyone found it, please tell me where it is. Cheers.
Explore every part of the map and or whole damn thing. I'm sure it will be in there somewhere since Geoff from Rooster Teeth said there is "a couple" easter eggs plus the Conan O Brian one as well
Pr0ph3cy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:05 AM   #3
Damoss
Banned User

Gamertag: LeU Damoss
I think they will be in future released Chapters.
Damoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:28 AM   #4
Jet1337

Gamertag: Jet1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoss View Post
Why would they make an achievement for something released way ahead of time and something more you have to pay for? Use your frickin' head.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:31 AM   #5
Jakez123

Gamertag: Jakez123

Awards Showcase Community Challenge Competition - 100+ Points   Killer Instinct Tournament Winner   Staff Club - Jakez123   Submit - Platinum   Halo 3 PvP Tournament - 1st Place   Titanfall PvP Tournament - 2nd Place   Artist of the Month   Referrals - Bronze   Impossible Trinity - Gold   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Silver   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
Why would they make an achievement for something released way ahead of time and something more you have to pay for? Use your frickin' head.
Really? Half of the sparton op cheevos are impossible to obtain atm.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:40 AM   #6
Jet1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Why's that? :)))
Old 11-06-2012, 03:44 AM   #7
cheevo360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0ph3cy View Post
Explore every part of the map and or whole damn thing. I'm sure it will be in there somewhere since Geoff from Rooster Teeth said there is "a couple" easter eggs plus the Conan O Brian one as well
Lol I got achievement for easter egg now. So if anyone want know just message me over xbox live and I will answer and help.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:47 AM   #8
cheevo360

Quote:
Huh? no problem to me. I got 3 cheevos for Sparton for assassin kill behind of Knight, easter egg and complete mission on any difficulty. Hm weird why you think it not obtain. Maybe glitch to you?
Old 11-06-2012, 03:49 AM   #9
Jakez123

Awards Showcase Community Challenge Competition - 100+ Points   Killer Instinct Tournament Winner   Staff Club - Jakez123   Submit - Platinum   Halo 3 PvP Tournament - 1st Place   Titanfall PvP Tournament - 2nd Place   Artist of the Month   Referrals - Bronze   Impossible Trinity - Gold   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Silver   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1
Quote:
Why's that? ))
Quote:
Huh? no problem to me. I got 3 cheevos for Sparton for assassin kill behind of Knight, easter egg and complete mission on any difficulty. Hm weird why you think it not obtain. Maybe glitch to you?
I said most EG on chapter 1 of episode 5 do "X". episode 5 is not out so you cant get that cheevo.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:51 AM   #10
cheevo360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoss View Post
No that is incorrect. This achievement for Spartan Ops mission chapters. You need find easter eggs for one achievement and if you like being easter egg hunter who loved search every eggs in game then that mode will love you look for them in their mode too. I bet Campaign have hide easter egg without cheevo.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:51 AM   #11
Jet1337

Quote:
I said most EG on chapter 1 of episode 5 do "X". episode 5 is not out so you cant get that cheevo.
You must not have the LE then.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:52 AM   #12
Jakez123

Quote:
You must not have the LE then.
What the fuck? Talk about getting destroyed. How do I go abou getting these eps?
Old 11-06-2012, 03:55 AM   #13
Jet1337

You have to buy aroung 50 bags of doritos and redeem all the codes within 10 minutes for them to unlock properly.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:55 AM   #14
cheevo360

Quote:
What the fuck? Talk about getting destroyed. How do I go abou getting these eps?
Strange I can see now. I dunno. So have wait for DLC or maybe there out now for DLC or later today for part of launch day of release. I haven't check marketplace for week now. Will check later on today.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:19 AM   #15
* Clueless *

Gamertag: Clueless 726

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Hey, which chapter did you obtain...

Roses vs Violets 20
Found one of the RvB Easter Eggs in Spartan Ops.

Knight in White Assassination 20
Assassinated a Knight in any Spartan Ops mission.

Can you give any helpful info? I plan to add it into
-> Infinity :: Spartan Ops
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:40 AM   #16
cheevo360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Like Me View Post
Hey, which chapter did you obtain...

Roses vs Violets 20
Found one of the RvB Easter Eggs in Spartan Ops.

Knight in White Assassination 20
Assassinated a Knight in any Spartan Ops mission.

Can you give any helpful info? I plan to add it into
-> Infinity :: Spartan Ops
Roses vs. Violets achievement in chapter 5. You need switch on button in first progress in chapter 5 so once press button then look edge off from right side of button switch (on bridge) and look down and there lava river below and you can see small chest thing like so just scope and see it then shoot it and cheevo pop.

Knight in White Assassination achievement in chapter 4. After progress a bit until you see Knight first time in that chapter and you sneak behind cover and wait for him walk away and sneak to him then kill him behind (X button). If he saw you and shooting at you then run away from him and behind the any cover and wait for him walk back to his normal spot where he would stand and walk around there.

Enjoy!!
Old 11-12-2012, 07:35 AM   #17
Restricted-Access

Gamertag: Darth Pinhead
Quote:
Roses vs. Violets achievement in chapter 5. You need switch on button in first progress in chapter 5 so once press button then look edge off from right side of button switch (on bridge) and look down and there lava river below and you can see small chest thing like so just scope and see it then shoot it and cheevo pop.

Knight in White Assassination achievement in chapter 4. After progress a bit until you see Knight first time in that chapter and you sneak behind cover and wait for him walk away and sneak to him then kill him behind (X button). If he saw you and shooting at you then run away from him and behind the any cover and wait for him walk back to his normal spot where he would stand and walk around there.

Enjoy!!
X Button? REALLY?!! On what planet does the "X-Button" in Halo 4 do a melee attack? Do you zoom-in with your sniper rifle using the "right-trigger?"

The "default" setting for melee (to get the assassination) is the right-bumper ().

It was nice of you to provide the info on how to get those two achievements (after a number of mindless posts in this thread that did NOT answer your own question)... but at least get the details correct!!
Restricted-Access is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:00 AM   #18
Giptuc

Gamertag: Giptuc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restricted-Access View Post
X Button? REALLY?!! On what planet does the "X-Button" in Halo 4 do a melee attack? Do you zoom-in with your sniper rifle using the "right-trigger?"

The "default" setting for melee (to get the assassination) is the right-bumper ().

It was nice of you to provide the info on how to get those two achievements (after a number of mindless posts in this thread that did NOT answer your own question)... but at least get the details correct!!
Cause its totally cool to go off at the guy for HELPING someone. No need to act like a fucking douche, just a simple "The default key is actually , not " would have sufficed.

100% Retail: something
100% XBLA: something
100% GFWL: something
Giptuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #19
DragonsGoMOO

Gamertag: dragonsgomoo

Quote:
You use your freaking head. Not everyone is gonna buy 50 bags of chips for the episodes or whatever you're trying to say.

Plenty of the Spartan Ops achievements are unlockable for most people.

Why would you use the codes and get the unlocks, and think that it's common for everyone?

DragonsGoMOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:33 AM   #20
Jet1337

lol, this guy doesn't get my sarcasm.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #21
Balc0ra

Gamertag: Balc0ra
Quote:
Sarcasm or not. I'm gonna point it out for the other confused ppl that there are still 45 levels yet to be released included with Halo 4 divided into 9 more chapters before they want money for it. So about 175 I think it is GS is currently hard to obtain for a few weeks.

If they had included achievements in the original 1000 that was DLC that you had to pay for... well that's not gonna happen.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #22
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Gamertag: Opiate42

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Knight in White Assassination achievement in chapter 4. After progress a bit until you see Knight first time in that chapter and you sneak behind cover and wait for him walk away and sneak to him then kill him behind. If he saw you and shooting at you then run away from him and behind the any cover and wait for him walk back to his normal spot where he would stand and walk around there.

Enjoy!!
Also very easy in co-op, have a buddy acting as a distraction, run up behind and knife the fucker. It's a wonderful animation to the kill. Love it.

Anyone assassinate a crawler yet? It's fucking hilarious!! Also easier with a buddy running distraction. A friend did this the first time on Core during the defense when he saved my ass from a crawler attacking me from behind. I turned and saw him tackle and ride the crawler before killing it, we both couldn't stop laughing for almost an hour.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #23
Balc0ra

Episode 2 Easter Egg
Old 11-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #24
LickableLemons7

Gamertag: LickableLemons7

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   The Best of 2014 Challenge Club - Tier 1   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Joel is so awesome. Joel and Joe the cat.

Does anyone know what Joel is up to nowadays? It's been a while since I've seen him in a Rooster Teeth vid.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #25
Balc0ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
Joel is so awesome. Joel and Joe the cat.

Does anyone know what Joel is up to nowadays? It's been a while since I've seen him in a Rooster Teeth vid.
He has been in the background on some podcast's . But he has been doing other kinds of work within the RT house apparently. They are working on so much atm. Even a new "anime" ish thing.

But his last appearance on the site besides the occasional RT life vids was on their new show called The Gauntlet as a "judge"