PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #31
Fiatim

Fiatim's Gamercard
An easy way to get "The Cartographer", "Snapshot!", "The Director" and "Sharing is Caring".
Go to Forge and edit any map, adding a gun for example is sufficient, then save the map. "The Cartographer" will pop.
Exit and go to the Theatre, load up your run from the Forge, using the onscreen hud take a screenshot, "Snapshot!" will pop, next record again using the hud, even a seconds long video should be sufficent, upon stopping the recording "The Director" will pop.
Exit and navigate to the fileshare and upload either your picture or video from the above and "Sharing is Caring" will pop.

Needless to say these are the only achievements bar "PWND", "Badge" and "Armorer" I managed to get before work today.

Fiatim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #32
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide, I'll be sure to use this.
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #33
yourbreakfast99

Breakfas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
im not gonna try to get 1000G, im just going to try to have fun and beat the campaign and lpay online then hope to get at least 700G
yourbreakfast99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:57 PM   #34
Darkforce412

darkforce412's Gamercard
dam this is the fastest completed guide iv ever seen great freaking job
man
Old 11-06-2012, 07:14 PM   #35
123yhman

Send a message via Skype™ to 123yhman

ASTR4Lx's Gamercard
Wow great guide! Can't believe it's out the day of release too!

Retail 100% - 14
Retail 100% without all DLC - 2
Arcade 100% - 2
50,000 GS - Thursday 3rd January 2013 - Hitman: Absolution - Grand Master 150 GS

Xbox Live Since '09
123yhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #36
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
There are 7 total terminal locations, and you must access them (using x - by default) to unlock this achievement. There will be spoilers in the video and text description. View below:

Location 1: Requiem [0:06]
At the end of the level, after defeating 2 hunters, you will come to a long hall. At the end of the hall you will view this terminal in plain sight under a clear ramp that leads to the end.

Location 2: Forerunner [0:35]
After a few minutes, you will defeat a small group of crawlers and a promethean, and your HUD will begin to become distorted. Once this happens, the terminal should be in a relatively plain sight under the tower structure.

Location 3: Infinity [1:05]
After meeting up with your teammates, there will be a short cutscene and you will spawn inside a ship. Just turn around and the terminal will be directly behind you.

Location 4: Reclaimer [1:28]
Midway through the level, after the first main cutscene, you will end up indoors. You will have to pick up Cortana and make your way through a hallway. Instead of boarding the elevator (primary on-screen objective) take a right and the terminal should be there.

Location 5: Shutdown [1:55]
When progressing through this mission, you will come to a section with a bunch of light bridges. At one point you will reach the end of the path and two hunters will appear. The terminal is directly before this checkpoint, but you can easily backtrack. When going from the entrance to the location of the hunters, take the last possible left and the terminal will be located behind the structure on this platform.

Location 6: Composer [2:21]
Once you reach the outdoor part of this level, run across the terrain to the building that says "Atrium" on the side. At the base of that sign is the Terminal. The "Atrium" sign does repeat itself on the side of the building, but this is one the closest and in the most clear sight from where you begin this section.

Location 7: Midnight [2:59]
Once you get to the part of the level where you are in foot, progress through the story by clearing the rooms of enemies and moving forward. Once you enter the 3rd or 4th room, you should see the terminal located behind two pillars. Walk around to the back side to access it.

Maka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:53 PM   #37
One Winged Joker

DarkSephiroth93's Gamercard
Whoa! Take it easy!

Nice guide! I'll use it!

One Winged Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:10 PM   #38
NeedToAchieve

Send a message via Skype™ to NeedToAchieve

SSCP's Gamercard
If you want to use any of my videos you can - I think our guide is better than the ign one for Mission 5 - Mortardom - You decide

I don't usually spam my videos for views and i apologise if this offends - Maka i guess you are scrapping your guide now, If adding your videos to the comments?

100's of other guides on the Youtube Channel HERE
NeedToAchieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:42 PM   #39
Wing Gundam Zero

Tallgeese II's Gamercard
Great guide, but I think 10-15 hours issn't a lot considering you have to complete it solo, on Legendary.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:52 PM   #40
InjectDisparity

Injectdisparity's Gamercard
How do I create a custom game type? I've changed all the settings to what I would like in the War Games: Custom Game game options, but I can't find how to save it?

I thought it would be press X for file options, but that seems to be faded out. It isn't another problem caused by the servers being down is it?

[Edit] - I feel so stupid right now, just had to click Y to save it!

Last edited by InjectDisparity; 11-06-2012 at 09:55 PM.
InjectDisparity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:00 PM   #41
Gman2

Send a message via AIM to Gman2 Send a message via MSN to Gman2

C3LLDW3LLER's Gamercard
The roses vs violets achievement I did in co-op and I didn't have to even shoot the item you had to shoot, if someone else shoots it you should get the achievement.

Gman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:48 AM   #42
Shpeshal Ed

Shpeshal Ed's Gamercard
Anyone else having issues with Game Changer?

I've created a SWAT game type, saved it, uploaded it, got the cheevo for the upload, but not the the creation of the game type?
Shpeshal Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:41 AM   #43
AspireIV

Aspire IV's Gamercard
Thanks for this helped me ALOT
Old 11-07-2012, 02:55 AM   #44
NeedToAchieve

Send a message via Skype™ to NeedToAchieve

SSCP's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shpeshal Ed View Post
Anyone else having issues with Game Changer?

I've created a SWAT game type, saved it, uploaded it, got the cheevo for the upload, but not the the creation of the game type?
Game changer video here, Not sure what you are doing wrong

NeedToAchieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #45
Au Asterix

au asterix's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Like Me View Post

A Legendary Episode 40
Completed all chapters in Spartan Ops Episode 1 on Legendary difficulty.

Infinity Multiplayer :: Spartan Ops related. Online Required. Must be obtained on Legendary.
Complete all 5 chapters within Spartan Ops Episode 1 'Infinity' either Solo or Cooperatively.

Glitchy: This achievement can be glitchy and won't unlock for some.
The fix: "Complete the missions co-op legendary and if it doesn't unlock then play 1 mission legendary solo and you will unlock it this way."

* Clueless * Credits: MyRifleIsBroken for the fix.

Can you get legendary difficulty when searching for a game or only if you create one?
Au Asterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:09 AM   #46
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Nice merge guys. I knew it'll be the better option! Got some info on the following.

Movin' On Up
Ranked up your Spartan-IV to SR-20.

You also get XP from doing stuff in Forge and Theatre. Depending on what you do, it can be a little as 80xp.

----------

Game Changer
Created and saved a Custom Game type in War Games.

Can anyone point me in the direction on how to save a game? I went to the 'Custom Games' tab and edited in some random new settings, but nowhere on the menu's or in game stuff could I see a save link?
Old 11-07-2012, 10:55 AM   #47
captaincurse

captaincurse's Gamercard
"Changing difficulty to Legendary on Mission 8 in hopes to unlock The Legend of 117 or Lonewolf Legend will NOT work. In order to unlock a 'Completed the Campaign...' achievement on a specific difficulty you must NOT change the difficulty settings at any point during that entire playthrough."

Not sure of the wording here. First part I understand. But the second part; Is that in context of the first sentence. Because that's never been an issue before in previous Halo games... when you complete the campaign you will unlock the "Completed the Campaign" achievement at whatever the lowest difficulty of any level was. This seems to contradict that. Or am I just reading it wrong... would seem like a glitch if that is the case.

Anyone see this happen?
captaincurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:45 AM   #48
metallicorphan

metallicorphan's Gamercard

Great guide,thank you for posting this

there is one.. i think.. mistake

Quote:
• 1:05 - Terminal 3 - Mission 4 'Infinity' - Rally Point Bravo
After meeting up with your teammates, there will be a short cutscene and you will spawn inside a ship. Just turn around and the terminal will be directly behind you.

• 1:28 - Terminal 4 - Mission 4 'Infinity' - Rally Point Bravo
Midway through the level, after the first main cutscene, you will end up indoors. You will have to pick up Cortana and make your way through a hallway. Instead of boarding the elevator (primary on-screen objective) take a right and the terminal should be there.
I think Terminal 4 is in Mission 5(the description is correct)

But other than that,great stuff

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
metallicorphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #49
kyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

I'm on my phone an for some reason the videos didn't have any sound. Which Spartan ops episode is the white Knight video showing? That way I can get the achievement an mainly, the helmet.

Thanks

Thanks to DethHolly for the "Super" sig!!
kyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #50
DawningWolf

Send a message via Skype™ to DawningWolf

Dawning Wolf's Gamercard
So I try uploading a file to file share and it keeps saying it can't every time. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks Very Much to Setsuna for the Signature!
Trophy Cards:
DawningWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #51
Semtronix

Semtronix's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicorphan View Post
Great guide,thank you for posting this

there is one.. i think.. mistake

I think Terminal 4 is in Mission 5(the description is correct)

But other than that,great stuff
Terminal four is definitely on the fifth mission (Reclaimer). I just did it, was somewhat confused by the level, but the description is correct so it worked out fine. Just wrong mission.
Semtronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:36 PM   #52
kyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

Never mind. I over looked where it showed the episode at the beginning of the video. I got it now. Thanks for the guide an videos, It's been really useful so far.

Thanks to DethHolly for the "Super" sig!!
kyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #53
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Great guide.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:21 PM   #54
KuShNsTieN
Banned User

KuShNsTieN's Gamercard
Nice guide Dead! will be using this when i pick this up friday
KuShNsTieN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #55
Crysis Hero

Rogue Echo's Gamercard
Quote:

This is my Rifle, This is my Gun 20
Carried a UNSC weapon all the way through mission 3 on Heroic or harder.

Campaign Mission 3 'Forerunner' specific. Must be obtained on Heroic+.
Use 'Mission Select' after initial Campaign playthrough if missed.

You start out with 2 UNSC weapons
  • Assalt Rifle
  • Magnum Pistol
Pick one of the two and carry it with you until the Mission ends. It is ok if you run out of Ammo on the UNSC weapon. - It is NOT ok if you drop it.
Might be worth mentioning that if you die, you will spawn with non UNSC weapons.
Crysis Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #56
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Great guide, very well laid out. Definitely will use for mop up. There's just one thing I wanted to point out.
Quote:
Knight in White Assassination 20
Assassinated a Knight in any Spartan Ops mission.

Infinity Multiplayer :: Spartan Ops related. Online Required. Can be obtained on Easy+.
When behind a Knight, press and hold to perform an assassination either Solo or Cooperatively.
There is no control scheme where Melee (and thus Assassinate) is . The default scheme has it on . In the majority of control shcemes (5 out of 7) is Reload.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysis Hero View Post
Might be worth mentioning that if you die, you will spawn with non UNSC weapons.
I didn't. Played through on Legendary, died plenty of times always spawned with my nearly empty Magnum.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #57
lotsanoisy69

lotsanoisy69's Gamercard
Very helpful video posts
lotsanoisy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:49 PM   #58
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
There is no control scheme where Melee (and thus Assassinate) is . The default scheme has it on . In the majority of control shcemes (5 out of 7) is Reload.
Cheers for this! I play bumper jumper so the default setting can get confusing. Seems like it doesn't change then.

Cheers

Edit: fixed the typo in the Terminal guide... level 4 was mentioned 2x - Thanks to everyone and Maka!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:54 AM   #59
DuCLuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysis Hero View Post
If you die in Co-Op you will respawn without your weapon, therefor losing the achievement. Meaning if on Co-Op you must make it through without dying, which is simple as you can hang back and act as a spawn point for your partner the whole mission. However, on Solo, it is also easy as you may die as many times as you want because you revert to last checkpoint, which will load up whatever weapons you were holding at the time, which should have been a pistol/assault rifle if you were going for this achievement.

In the end, if your a terrible player, you might want to grab the help of a skilled friend who is willing to let you hold back while he/she does the level, but if you are skilled it may be simpler to run through this yourself.

And also, my favorite things are
Girls
Guns
ALL THINGS PARTY
And hockey, but there were no smilies for that,

Ya, so anyways, I am

StA GeTWrEcKeD

DuCLuX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:50 AM   #60
randomtoaster

Pvt MJ CAB005E's Gamercard
Now that was quick! Fantastic guide, cheers!
randomtoaster is offline   Reply With Quote