PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Sega Vintage Collection: ToeJam and Earl
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-05-2012, 02:31 AM   #1
kyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Cool anyone else excited about this

I know a lot of people are gona be on Halo 4 a lot, but I'm super excited for Wednesday to come. This is my favorite Sega game ever!! Countless hours, an I mean countless hours were put into toejam & Earl!! I still play it til this day. But now with online co-op support. This is gona be awesome!! So who else can't wait?

Thanks to DethHolly for the "Super" sig!!
kyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:26 AM   #2
AltarofPlagues

AltarofPlagues's Gamercard
Im pretty excited too. looked forward to playing this on XBLA for some time. I never played the first game fully either, so im looking forward to that too.

Oddly, I actually bought the original for the megadrive the other day. had the ROM for a long time too. Panic on funkatron is the best platformer ever. I love it.
AltarofPlagues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:01 PM   #3
kyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm so glad they didn't do an HD remake of it. I like the first one better than panic on funkotron. I mean, the second one is good but I just remember countless hours playing the first one with my brother, that moved to another state a few years ago so now we get to jam out to toejam & Earl again just like the old days!!

Thanks to DethHolly for the "Super" sig!!
kyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:43 AM   #4
Kahn13

TwistOfFate619's Gamercard
I'm actually still not liking the sequel here, but the first is the kind of classic that i'm sure to just mess around with here or there in between playing games like Halo 4 even once i've gotten the achievements.

I love older games for that very reason - the gameplay's great and simple enough to just pick up and play. No restricting "movie-like" or purely "story-driven/scripted" gameplay. Just pure gameplay (just like Doom and the Sonic games for instance).

Kahn13 is offline   Reply With Quote