PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-27-2012, 01:16 AM   #31
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Someone on PS3T.org confirmed that after you complete Hardcore mode, you can load the last level on Tier 1, complete it, and get the achievement for Tier 1! No need for an entire playthrough on Tier 1!

If you look at post #23, you will see that you have to play it on Hardcore first since you can't select a difficulty level higher than you've already played.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/med...aythrough.html
Thanks. Added.

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:04 PM   #32
Gone4aDuck

HuskyChewToy's Gamercard
Just to let you and everyone else know. I started my hardcore play through tonight. And you can no longer use the quit before you die option. The option to restart checkpoint is now greyed out. I guess this was done when they did the update.
If you quit at the beginning of a chapter, you can however pick up from the start of that chapter another time with the continue story option. I can't confirm however if you die you loose all progress. Or if you simply just start at the last "unfinished" hardcore chapter.
If anyone 100% knows the answer to that please reply. As I don't dare continue my game till I know. lol
Gone4aDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #33
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
Thats shitty, but at least you can still do the backing up of your save on usb exploit.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #34
KH308

Onetw03's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone4aDuck View Post
Just to let you and everyone else know. I started my hardcore play through tonight. And you can no longer use the quit before you die option. The option to restart checkpoint is now greyed out. I guess this was done when they did the update.
If you quit at the beginning of a chapter, you can however pick up from the start of that chapter another time with the continue story option. I can't confirm however if you die you loose all progress. Or if you simply just start at the last "unfinished" hardcore chapter.
If anyone 100% knows the answer to that please reply. As I don't dare continue my game till I know. lol
So basically if I don't update the game, and play offline for a while I get to use that quit before I die method?
Old 10-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #35
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone4aDuck View Post
So has there was another update after the day one update that fixed this?

I would assume that if you clear your cache and play offline, this would still work. I don't think that any of the Day 1 patches were that detrimental to completing the single player campaign.

Day 1 Patch: Single-Player Gameplay
  • Added tutorial text to first sniper encounter to help teach player about bullet drop.
  • Fixed an issue where the default difficulty was set to Easy instead of Normal.
  • Fixed an issue where controls would become unresponsive under certain conditions.
  • Fixed an issue with one of the in-game cinematics.
  • Improved single player stability and fixed progression stoppers.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:41 AM   #36
Killbomb

Killbomb's Gamercard
I really think the 5/10 difficulty rating is too low. It's real easy to lose focus for a second and get killed on Hardcore unless you have the enemy locations memorized. I attempted Hardcore once, got about five minutes into "Shore Leave", died and decided it's not even worth the headache. Cleaning up a few of the easier achievements tonight then trading this back to Best Buy for almost all my store credit back.

Also, if you need melee kills for "The Axeman", load up the Changing Tides mission. There are at least 5 enemies you can easily melee kill at the beginning of the mission. After killing them, restart the mission, kill them again and it will keep adding up towards the 25.

Last edited by Killbomb; 10-29-2012 at 09:45 AM.
Killbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:28 AM   #37
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
So has there was another update after the day one update that fixed this?

I would assume that if you clear your cache and play offline, this would still work. I don't think that any of the Day 1 patches were that detrimental to completing the single player campaign.

Day 1 Patch: Single-Player Gameplay
  • Added tutorial text to first sniper encounter to help teach player about bullet drop.
  • Fixed an issue where the default difficulty was set to Easy instead of Normal.
  • Fixed an issue where controls would become unresponsive under certain conditions.
  • Fixed an issue with one of the in-game cinematics.
  • Improved single player stability and fixed progression stoppers.
Nothing has changed in Hardcore. There was never a reload checkpoint option available (at least for me, post- day 1 patch only), but you can still quit out and go back in at a checkpoint whenever you want.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:25 PM   #38
warrenpaul

Woz DJ's Gamercard
Not really sure if this will help anyone as its pretty straight forward but i recorded my gameplay for the Unstoppable achievement >

warrenpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:22 AM   #39
OceanH

Ocean H's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thumbs up

Thanks Shiftie for putting the missable Achievements in chronological order.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #40
Shiftie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanH View Post
Thanks Shiftie for putting the missable Achievements in chronological order.
I know missing stuff can be a pain, even if you can just load up a mission select mission to get em

Old 11-01-2012, 09:47 PM   #41
Johnny Neat

Johnny Neat's Gamercard
Glitched Achievements?

Anyone know if there is a known issue with the Unstoppable, Hardcore and Tier 1 achievements? I beat the whole campaign on hard twice and Shore Leave three times and still none of those achievements pop or be allowed to play the Tier 1 difficulty.

This game is so annoying with its ridiculous glitches and half-baked rushed programming. Multiplayer is pretty much dead, with only one server having any players last time I checked early this afternoon. Super sad, but so obvious to anyone behind the scenes at Danger Close and EA or saw this game pre-release. Don't be fooled, this game is a sad fail.

Since I'm ranting, let me further add for good measure what a poor excuse Medal of Honor's twitter account and community managers are. Talk about going dark after a game's release. Shameful and pathetic. If only I could be the creative director of this series. Boy would it be badass.

Last edited by Johnny Neat; 11-01-2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Additional thoughts
Johnny Neat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #42
m00n22

m00n22's Gamercard
I'm having trouble getting the "Back in the Fight" achievement. I completed a tour with every class, even got the medal for it. But no achievement. Do you need to have them al 3 stars or what?

Looking to boost, any online achievements, just check my gameslist and hit me on Xbox live! (GMT:+1).
m00n22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:25 PM   #43
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivlov View Post
I must have retried that fucking kraken boat achievement 30 god damn times.

Enemies just stand there and wave at me while I unload a billion 40mm grenade rounds in them and just dont fucking die.

The whole thing is fucking glitched.
Same here. I was playing on hard first playtru and gave up on it after about two hours. Went back and put it on easy and got it second time.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:58 AM   #44
Shiftie

Happy to say they fixed the Warchief and Global Warfighter achievements. Join a game to get em to pop if you should have them already.

Old 11-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #45
Batmans Corpse

Batmans corpse's Gamercard
Cheers man nice guide!
Batmans Corpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #46
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Great Achievement Guide, it helped me get my 1000.
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:39 PM   #47
Macbeth

F3arless D3ath's Gamercard
I have a question about jack of all guns, it says on the website (mow battlelog) that the south Korea demo guy has a aks-47u but shows on the game aa-12 can someone help me out on that?
Old 11-07-2012, 11:21 PM   #48
Shiftie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macbeth View Post
I have a question about jack of all guns, it says on the website (mow battlelog) that the south Korea demo guy has a aks-47u but shows on the game aa-12 can someone help me out on that?
Sure you're looking at the right one? He has an AA-12 in both spots for me.

Old 11-08-2012, 12:39 AM   #49
Macbeth

F3arless D3ath's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftie View Post
Sure you're looking at the right one? He has an AA-12 in both spots for me.
yep looking at mow battlelog telling me one thing game other
Old 11-08-2012, 03:02 PM   #50
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
shiftie got a question about unlocking all soldiers?? I know this has been patched, but will it still unlock if it is grayed out on battlelog?? getting close to unlocked all them. Checked my battlelog and it says the swedish sog will unlock at 23 and its still greyed out?? been playing mp bout every day since this has been out. thanks
Old 11-09-2012, 03:51 AM   #51
Shiftie

Quote:
Originally Posted by upindat View Post
shiftie got a question about unlocking all soldiers?? I know this has been patched, but will it still unlock if it is grayed out on battlelog?? getting close to unlocked all them. Checked my battlelog and it says the swedish sog will unlock at 23 and its still greyed out?? been playing mp bout every day since this has been out. thanks
Not sure :/ I had him unlocked from the get go cause of BF Premium, but I know he was what kept the achievement from unlocking for people so maybe they "fixed" it so nothing changes on Battlelog when you unlock him. Do you actually have him in game, or no?