PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-30-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Rasp

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Where Does It Go From Here

With Modern Warfare 4 being rumored to be in production (link below) where does the story line go from here. With Makarov dead, what is left to do. I kind of thought it would end as a trilogy.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/n...ice-Actor.html
Rasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:35 PM   #2
Ceris
~Kairi's Student~

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Good question. I haven't played the campaign since the game released so I can't remember, but didn't the USA sign a peace treaty with Russia at the end of MW3? IW already played the "WW3" card, what more is there to do other than flush out the rest of the terrorist while playing as Price?

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:56 AM   #3
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
what more is there to do other than flush out the rest of the terrorist while playing as Price?
They may be able to build off of that. That seems like it would be an interesting plot.
Spade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:38 PM   #4
AgEnT STARZz

AgEnT STARZz's Gamercard

They should (might still) of ended it as a trilogy. To me this just proves that they are fresh out of ideas and just want to milk more money.

Currently on 101'937 (03/09/13)
Working on: Mass Effect 3(1375/1550), GOW3(1825/2000)

GoW3: Rank 49(Blue) (Seriously 3.0 - 51/65 Onyx - 94.34%)

My Girlfriend takes up to much of my time these days
AgEnT STARZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:54 AM   #5
BR247

BR247's Gamercard
Playing as Price sounds fun. However, MW campaigns all play the exact same, so it doesn't really matter who the character is (while theyarch's campaigns are all different). The repetition doesn't bother me though, I love playing any CoD.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:56 AM   #6
Ceris
~Kairi's Student~

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
After talking to some friends about this topic, they came up with the idea of there being more prequel missions like All Ghillied Up in CoD4. That would be interesting.

Quote:
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
x JEREMY18 x

x JEREMY18 x's Gamercard
I just hope they do a better job than MW3. That campaign sucked so bad.
x JEREMY18 x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:43 AM   #8
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by x JEREMY18 x View Post
I just hope they do a better job than MW3. That campaign sucked so bad.
Call me any name in the book, but I personally think IW hit gold with mw3's campaign. My favorite Cod campaign easily.
Spade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:34 AM   #9
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Really? I'm already stopping at Black Ops 2. You guys can tell me how crappy the next CODs are when it releases. All the hype is THE NEXT COD WILL BE GREAT and then COD SUCKS AS A FRANCHISE afterward. It's hilarious. People need to make up their minds. That aside, does the plot even matter in COD?
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #10
Rasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by xWhitespade100x View Post
Call me any name in the book, but I personally think IW hit gold with mw3's campaign. My favorite Cod campaign easily.
My thoughts exactly.. I loved that campaign.

OT A prequel would be cool.
Rasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:10 PM   #11
Ceris
~Kairi's Student~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
Really? I'm already stopping at Black Ops 2. You guys can tell me how crappy the next CODs are when it releases. All the hype is THE NEXT COD WILL BE GREAT and then COD SUCKS AS A FRANCHISE afterward. It's hilarious. People need to make up their minds. That aside, does the plot even matter in COD?
Even though campaign is a small part of the game, tons of people play it at least once for the story. I don't trust MW4 for gameplay at all, not after MW3, but I liked the story of the campaigns.

@signature: Yui is awesome

Quote: