PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Bully: Scholarship Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-16-2011, 11:54 PM   #1
JI OI SI HI xX

JI OI SI HI xX's Gamercard
98.53 percent complete and can't complete the game whatsoever due to mowing glitch!

Major major problem here. i have 98.50 percent roughly and I can't get 100 because of a stupid glitch which I have scowered the whole net and no one seems to have. I have completed all park mowing mission up to level 3, but never unlocked the house ones. I have never ever done the house mowing missions. I never knew about them up until now and now I know about them, they never unlocked for me. I have done the park missions over and over to try unlock the next step, but no luck. I can post screen shots to prove it, but I am getting rather annoyed. All that hard work and effort and it took me hours going over that list to figure out what was missing until I found out it is the mowing missions that has stopped me. What is strange, is I got the 'complete mowing missions' achievement!

What on earth am I going to do? I really need help, I know it may not sound a biggy to some, but I worked my butt off and the time I played on this has added up to a day of my time. It is disgusting, can microsoft do anything about this or give me the achievement, I can give screen shots and everything.

The thing is I know for the life in me, it is the mowing house mission, because when i press the left direction button, it comes up with 'mowing park 3' and nothing bloody changes! So for that reason, I can't get the achievement now for some bizarre reason, I am so so annoyed.

On the guide it says 'For this achievement, there is a bit of a glitch. Sometimes, you only have to complete the 3 park levels for the achievement, other times you must do both. You are required to do both however for the 100% achievement.' So really I am the unlucky one with the glitch, I need to do both for the 100 achievement, yet I can't unlock the house mowing level.

I cant get all the achievements now, and no way am I doing all this again.

Last edited by JI OI SI HI xX; 10-17-2011 at 02:11 AM.
JI OI SI HI xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
GetNikolaiVodka

GetNikolaiVodka's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JI OI SI HI xX View Post
Major major problem here. i have 98.50 percent roughly and I can't get 100 because of a stupid glitch which I have scowered the whole net and no one seems to have. I have completed all park mowing mission up to level 3, but never unlocked the house ones. I have never ever done the house mowing missions. I never knew about them up until now and now I know about them, they never unlocked for me. I have done the park missions over and over to try unlock the next step, but no luck. I can post screen shots to prove it, but I am getting rather annoyed. All that hard work and effort and it took me hours going over that list to figure out what was missing until I found out it is the mowing missions that has stopped me. What is strange, is I got the 'complete mowing missions' achievement!

What on earth am I going to do? I really need help, I know it may not sound a biggy to some, but I worked my butt off and the time I played on this has added up to a day of my time. It is disgusting, can microsoft do anything about this or give me the achievement, I can give screen shots and everything.

The thing is I know for the life in me, it is the mowing house mission, because when i press the left direction button, it comes up with 'mowing park 3' and nothing bloody changes! So for that reason, I can't get the achievement now for some bizarre reason, I am so so annoyed.

On the guide it says 'For this achievement, there is a bit of a glitch. Sometimes, you only have to complete the 3 park levels for the achievement, other times you must do both. You are required to do both however for the 100% achievement.' So really I am the unlucky one with the glitch, I need to do both for the 100 achievement, yet I can't unlock the house mowing level.

I cant get all the achievements now, and no way am I doing all this again.
Have you mowed the lawn for detention yet? It's supposed to unlock right after you do that

100% Retail:
Oblivion, Bully, Fallout 3, Skyrim
GetNikolaiVodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #3
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
How many lawns for detention? Ive done 2.

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY.

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:10 PM   #4
GetNikolaiVodka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baihu1983 View Post
How many lawns for detention? Ive done 2.
And it didn't unlock the House job after the first? If you do all the detention lawns you get the prison outfit but not sure how much % that gives off the top of my head.

100% Retail:
Old 10-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #5
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Ive done the house lawn and it no longer shows up, ive done the park many times and ive done 2 areas at school and have yet to unlock an outfit for it.

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY.

Raptar
Voice

Old 10-20-2011, 09:52 AM   #6
Obsidian Age

Obsidian Age's Gamercard
EDIT: Double post, my bad
Obsidian Age is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:54 AM   #7
Obsidian Age

Obsidian Age's Gamercard
You do NOT need to do the detention lawns for 100% (even though it gives you a hat)!

You DO need to do the classes, papers, outside lawns, bike races, go kart races, gnomes, rubber bands and cards.

You ALSO need to do one of every carnival event.

You also need to get every piece of clothing APART FROM the detention reward. That includes all of the carnival purchasables par the scooter!

The random missions are found to be very hit-and-miss. You may find that you do not need to do them all, I myself skipped four. However, I really recommend writing down which ones you have and haven't done!!

The hardest to 'trigger' is a night-time mission at the rest home (mansion north of the paper route) as it is a trespass zone.

Hope this helps
Obsidian Age is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:37 PM   #8
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Ive done all that you listed. Ive completed 40 odd random missions but im not at 100%

Raptar
Voice

Old 10-20-2011, 05:57 PM   #9
GetNikolaiVodka

Have you done the boxing matches in the Vale? Sorry just trying to think of anything that could potentially be missed. Sometimes repeating races adds percentage so if all else fails my advice would be to do that.

100% Retail:
Old 10-21-2011, 08:50 AM   #10
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Done all boxing and re done races.

Raptar
Voice

Old 10-21-2011, 10:37 PM   #11
JI OI SI HI xX

JI OI SI HI xX's Gamercard
well I figured out the problem, i went to the house where you are meant to mow and the blue marker was there and I got 100 percent. But the objective never showed up! Try going to the house, to the other poster who can't do it.
JI OI SI HI xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:31 PM   #12
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Done mine as well. I must have quit without saving as i had to rebuy some shirts from 2 stores.

Raptar
Voice

Old 11-05-2012, 12:15 AM   #13
PR Mega X

Send a message via AIM to PR Mega X

Predator Ranger's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JI OI SI HI xX View Post
well I figured out the problem, i went to the house where you are meant to mow and the blue marker was there and I got 100 percent. But the objective never showed up! Try going to the house, to the other poster who can't do it.
I know this is an old thread, but I needed to say thanks. It kept telling me Lawn Mowing: House 1 was available, but there was no marker on the map. I watched a video on Youtube to see how to get there, and there was the damn blue marker. Ran through all 3 houses, and now I'm done with Bully
PR Mega X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:54 AM   #14
Samibz

TheWombRaider x's Gamercard
Same thing for me but different. Apparently i haven't got all the clothes but the games glitched itself so i can't get the 100% achievement
Samibz is offline   Reply With Quote