Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Lost Odyssey
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #1
Welsh Rambo

Send a message via AIM to Welsh Rambo Send a message via MSN to Welsh Rambo

Rhiwiau Rambo's Gamercard
Bonus Code - To use? Or not to use?

Umkay, so I'm planning to start Lost Odyssey again. I grabbed my prima guide ready to add the missing items for the achievement and a "GAME" exclusive DLC card fell out. It says it includes "Exclusive level and exclusive in-game weapon" ..

Now .. my initial thought was that the code would be out of date by now but it says on the back "On and after 12/02/08" So I'm guessing it will still work ..

My qustions are - Does anyone know know what the content consists of and whether it is worth having? Or would I be best leaving the code sealed and selling it on ..

Many thanks
Old 02-27-2012, 05:20 AM   #2
zhoban

zhoban's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh Rambo View Post
Umkay, so I'm planning to start Lost Odyssey again. I grabbed my prima guide ready to add the missing items for the achievement and a "GAME" exclusive DLC card fell out. It says it includes "Exclusive level and exclusive in-game weapon" ..

Now .. my initial thought was that the code would be out of date by now but it says on the back "On and after 12/02/08" So I'm guessing it will still work ..

My qustions are - Does anyone know know what the content consists of and whether it is worth having? Or would I be best leaving the code sealed and selling it on ..

Many thanks
If it's the DLC that I think it is, if it is the level then it is Seeker of the Deep which has a few achievements, a bonus dungeon and a few accessories if I remember correctly. It is up to you honestly, if you think those things are worth it in the game then use it, if not then sell it.

"I was weak, that's why I needed you. I needed someone to punish me for my sins. But that's all over now, I know the truth. Now it's time to end this." - James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)

zhoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:57 AM   #3
auburn fury

Auburn Fury's Gamercard
I don't think people would be after that code now! But my friend got this DLC and I never, and he breezed through the game! If I remember, one of the accessories is amazing (bordering on overpowered) so go for it! Especially if you've played it before
auburn fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #4
Welsh Rambo

Send a message via AIM to Welsh Rambo Send a message via MSN to Welsh Rambo

Rhiwiau Rambo's Gamercard
Thanks guys, I'll rip it open and give it a go
Old 11-10-2012, 02:43 PM   #5
chrcoluk

chrcoluk's Gamercard
what is the accessory is it weapon guard 2?

or maybe not?

hmmm

http://www.destructoid.com/lost-odys...Lost%20Odyssey

please report what the weapon is and the mission is like thanks and where you got the guide from so I can buy it also for the code.
chrcoluk is offline   Reply With Quote