PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-11-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ

Liberation missions

I've been going through the liberation missions in Boston, in the north district. I have freed two of the three captives, but no third mission has appeared?! Is there something I have done wrong, or has anyone found a way to fix this so a third mission appears? I can't liberate the city otherwise

YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
Ceromorth

Ceromorth's Gamercard
Liberation missions icons only appear in uncovered map space, so if you have the viewpoints all open you will see the majority of them. However as some map space isn't uncovered by the viewpoints you will need to search the greyed fog to locate any you are missing.
Ceromorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #3
YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceromorth View Post
Liberation missions icons only appear in uncovered map space, so if you have the viewpoints all open you will see the majority of them. However as some map space isn't uncovered by the viewpoints you will need to search the greyed fog to locate any you are missing.
Thank a lot. Got that last mission. Thought my game had glitched!

YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #4
Celestial Being

C3L3STIAL B3ING's Gamercard
i have another question about liberation missions in a way. I've liberated all of New York and Boston. but on the map i still see "liberation contract" icons and they all seem to be in taverns and when i walk in there the only thing i can do is talk to my Assassin's. why is that? should i not pay any attention to it?

Celestial Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #5
StayonTarget
It's a Carton!

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Being View Post
i have another question about liberation missions in a way. I've liberated all of New York and Boston. but on the map i still see "liberation contract" icons and they all seem to be in taverns and when i walk in there the only thing i can do is talk to my Assassin's. why is that? should i not pay any attention to it?
I believe, and I'm not sure, but I believe that those are always there. Unless the assassin is on a mission. So I would just leave it.
StayonTarget is online now   Reply With Quote