PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NCAA Football 12
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-03-2011, 04:04 AM   #61
Der Nacho

DER NACHO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Nacho View Post
That was probably the problem, the damn Independent Conference. I'll try another conference tonight, thanks for your patience and help.
Yep the Independent doesn't count. Thanks.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:27 PM   #62
TroubledReaper

No Pants Evan's Gamercard
Hmmm

I feel like this game has the fewest achievements than any of the other NCAA football games i have played, but will be harder.

Last edited by TroubledReaper; 08-03-2011 at 01:28 PM. Reason: spelling
TroubledReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:34 PM   #63
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroubledReaper View Post
I feel like this game has the fewest achievements than any of the other NCAA football games i have played, but will be harder.
Wasn't harder, nor was it more time consuming. A tiny bit harder than last year, but still not hard.

I unlocked all of NCAA 11 achievements last year from July 14th - 20th. I unlocked all of NCAA 12 achievements on the same dates, just a year later.
bLaKgRaVy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:22 PM   #64
Gr3yWolf21

Gr3yWolf21's Gamercard
I am struggling with the RTG achievement where you have to score an offensive and defensive touchdown in one game.
Gr3yWolf21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #65
Vipermaster

Vip3rmaster's Gamercard
For the Let's Do It Again achievement use one of these schools:

Air Force, Arkansas State, Cincinnati, Colorado State, Houston(Recommended), Idaho, Iowa State, Kent State, Kentucky, Louisville, Marshall, Memphis, Mississippi State, North Texas, SDSU, SJSU, Toledo, Wake Forest, Washington, Western Kentucky.

All of these schools have 1yr HC Contracts.

The reason for the recommendation is because your can more than likely sim the season and get rehired because of the offensive firepower in an underpowered conference. I simmed it and went 14-0, ranked #6 in the BCS, won the liberty bowl, and my QB got the heisman because its such a pass oriented offense.

Last edited by Vipermaster; 08-07-2011 at 06:58 PM.
Vipermaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:14 AM   #66
Vipermaster

Vip3rmaster's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr3yWolf21 View Post
I am struggling with the RTG achievement where you have to score an offensive and defensive touchdown in one game.
Make the quarters longer, set up a coverage CB with a secondary speed HB. If you still have issues, sim the quarters till you get a defensive score and just make sure you get an offensive one.
Vipermaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:06 AM   #67
Der Nacho

DER NACHO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - TemporalWizard
If ANYONE is having trouble with the Online Dynasty, I can confirm that you have to make your privacy settings to open. You can't have it blocked. I can't remember which setting to keep open, I just opened all of them.

I hope this helps anyone that is having trouble with Online Dynasty permission. Maybe it was just me.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:45 AM   #68
fuzzy510

fuzzyjw510's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
There's your problem. "a little simming". You can't supersim or sim AT ALL in the championship game. That is why the achievement description says, "Play and win".

You can sim the season, not the championship game...

"And you might want to reiterate that you can't supersim or sim the Championship games for these achievements (with the achievement descriptions saying Play and Win)."
That's not entirely true. I managed to get those achievements while supersimming them.

You definitely can't, however, simulate from the menu screen.
Arcade (11)
Most Recent: Wordament (iOS) (50)
fuzzy510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:07 AM   #69
subject714

Monarch714's Gamercard
Is Best In Class glitched? I know I became a 5-star prospect well before I started the playoffs, but I haven't unlocked the achievement. I figured it might unlock after signing with a college, but no luck there.
subject714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:50 AM   #70
ghost2112

Viking Kong X7's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by subject714 View Post
Is Best In Class glitched? I know I became a 5-star prospect well before I started the playoffs, but I haven't unlocked the achievement. I figured it might unlock after signing with a college, but no luck there.
Yeah, it may be. It didn't unlock for me the first time. However, when I went the Ironman route it unlocked for me when I got my Ironman achievement for being 5 star on offense and defense.

ghost2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:00 PM   #71
ViperxSniper

ViperxSniper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipermaster View Post
For the Let's Do It Again achievement use one of these schools:

Air Force, Arkansas State, Cincinnati, Colorado State, Houston(Recommended), Idaho, Iowa State, Kent State, Kentucky, Louisville, Marshall, Memphis, Mississippi State, North Texas, SDSU, SJSU, Toledo, Wake Forest, Washington, Western Kentucky.

All of these schools have 1yr HC Contracts.

The reason for the recommendation is because your can more than likely sim the season and get rehired because of the offensive firepower in an underpowered conference. I simmed it and went 14-0, ranked #6 in the BCS, won the liberty bowl, and my QB got the heisman because its such a pass oriented offense.
Thanks for the tip, I will add this strategy to the guide.
Guides: Uno Rush Full House Poker (XBLA)
Full House Poker(WP7) NCAA Football 12
ViperxSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:13 AM   #72
ZonaBoy 928

ZonaBoy 928's Gamercard
Nice guide just started this already seems easier than previous years.
ZonaBoy 928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:53 PM   #73
Gr3yWolf21

Gr3yWolf21's Gamercard
How do you make the quarters longer in RTG?
Old 08-19-2011, 12:14 AM   #74
Gr3yWolf21

Gr3yWolf21's Gamercard
I just got it by simming.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:40 PM   #75
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
There's your problem. "a little simming". You can't supersim or sim AT ALL in the championship game. That is why the achievement description says, "Play and win".

You can sim the season, not the championship game...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy510 View Post
That's not entirely true. I managed to get those achievements while supersimming them.

You definitely can't, however, simulate from the menu screen.
I beg to differ, but let's agree to disagree.

In the history of all NCAA Football games on the Xbox 360, you have either not been able to supersim (I think that started in 08 or 09, not sure if this is entirely true, though) or you can't supersim the Championship achievements at all. It doesn't work. You have to play them. Starting with the Dynasty Trifecta achievement in NCAA 07 (win 3 back-to-back National Championships). I have 1000 in all 6 NCAA Football games (as I see you do as well), and I have never been able to supersim a Championship game to get an achievement. I made that mistake early in my NCAA career by thinking you could, then thinking that the game was glitched. It was one of my friends who pointed out that you had to play them.

Again, I say you have to play them, you say you can supersim. I don't have the game anymore to test it, so it's up to someone in here to test it for us. I don't have time to look through all the NCAA guides to see what they say, either. I might be able to do that tomorrow.
bLaKgRaVy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:43 AM   #76
blackdow

bl4k t4o's Gamercard
Quote:
Has anyone else gotten this achievement by scoring a defensive touchdown? If not, the guide is wrong (again). It needs to be changed.
I had a pick six today in the game that unlocked this achievement.
blackdow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:50 AM   #77
Karlos2121

Karlos2121's Gamercard
Quote:

Lock and Load 15
With Player Lock on, return an interception for a TD (excludes co-op).

This is one of the hardest achievements for the game. You can use 2 controllers to make it a little easier. What I did was max out all of CB stats on a team. Then selected that team and a team with a weak defense and set the quarter length to 15 min. When the opposing team has the ball, get it down to somewhere around the 20. For the opposing team select one of the plays that has just one receiver running out then select a man coverage play for your team. Highlight the player covering that one receiver then select that player with player lock () and hold and select the receiver you are covering (for the In Your Crosshairs achievement), then used the second controller to pass in the direction until you intercepted the ball. Pick up your controller and run it back in for a touchdown.

Thanks to bLaKgRaVy for this tip
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy
I didn't even have to edit anyone's stats. I used two controllers. I was Oklahoma and played against San Jose State. I was on San Jose's 10 or 15 yard line (so I wouldn't have to run as far). I picked a San Jose offensive pass play where there was only one receiver () on the left side. Then I picked an Oklahoma defensive play where the CB dropped back 10 yards (didn't stay in the flats). I hot routed the San Jose receiver () straight out, then took control of my CB. I moved him back around 10 yards and clicked to player lock. I also hit and to spotlight the receiver. I hiked the ball and waited about a half a second. Then I threw it to and my CB intercepted it since he was in the right area (In Your Crosshairs). Since their defense sucks, I had no problem running it back for a TD. Unlocked. It was a little awkward using two controllers at once, but it seemed almost easier than last year.
This is always the hardest achieve for me...finally got it by varying the strategy above. I was Oaklahoma, against San Jose...I picked off the the QB three times, but got tackled each time. Then I couldn't get an INT to save my life. drop drop drop, swat. I even stacked the stats on the OK CB's.

So i restarted, against Buffalo this time....INT on first throw, then some speedy guy gets me. I kick a quick FG, then kick off for a touchback. Another Pick, then same guy got me.

So I decieded to stacked the deck...I quit, went to edit Buffalo's roster to zero speed on the HB's and WR's. Started back up and pick six on the first throw.

Just one more easy 'chieve to get on this....Took some time off this for awhile.
Karlos2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:15 AM   #78
Karlos2121

Karlos2121's Gamercard
Quote:
Let's Do It Again 20
As a head coach in Dynasty, sign an extension to stay at the same school (Coach Contracts on)

Thanks to Vipermaster for this tip. The following schools have one year contracts: Air Force, Arkansas State, Cincinnati, Colorado State, Houston (Recommended), Idaho, Iowa State, Kent State, Kentucky, Louisville, Marshall, Memphis, Mississippi State, North Texas, SDSU, SJSU, Toledo, Wake Forest, Washington, Western Kentucky.

The reason for the recommendation (Houston) is because your can more than likely sim the season and get rehired because of the offensive firepower in an underpowered conference. I simmed it and went 14-0, ranked #6 in the BCS, won the liberty bowl, and my QB got the Heisman because its such a pass oriented offense.
Quick note on this. DON'T create a coach (or else it's a 2yr contract) (at least with the recommended Houston...).

Use the existing coach for the 1 yr contract w/ Houston. Just got this one by following the above method.

Simmed Houston w/ default schedule and went 12-1 including a bowl win. My QB finished 2nd in the Heisman, and finished the season ranked #8.

Thanks. Now @ 1000.
Karlos2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:18 AM   #79
perryboy26

strapxassassin1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost2112 View Post
Yeah, it may be. It didn't unlock for me the first time. However, when I went the Ironman route it unlocked for me when I got my Ironman achievement for being 5 star on offense and defense.
you have to five star and sign as your first position not your second for best in class to unlock i think.

Xbox live gamertag: Strapxassassin1
perryboy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:32 AM   #80
ToKeW8

ToKeW8's Gamercard
Good guide

RAIDER NATION BABY ONE LOVE ToKeW8 Productions
ToKeW8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:58 AM   #81
FDHW R3L3NT

N3VERr3L3NT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperxSniper View Post
Achievement guide and road map are complete. I will take any suggestions and alternate methods to add to the guide and give credit. Also if someone wants to make a better art work for the top I will replace the current one I have now.
Would just like to say u did one heck of a job, followed the guide and had no hick ups, thanks for all ur time and effort and the others that helped u for making this guide
Old 06-16-2012, 07:36 PM   #82
CanuckLefty

canucklefty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Found this cheap, but I'm a staunch completionist. Are the two onlines still attainable? Also, how feasible are they? If my understanding is correct, I can just start a dynasty on my own online and comment? What about the uploading?
Old 07-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #83
ZeroBlackDragon

Send a message via Skype™ to ZeroBlackDragon

ZeroBlackDragon's Gamercard
Wasn't a big fan of the Lock and Load achievement, but now that I think about it, that is the way to go with it. Definitely helps one to get to 1000!
ZeroBlackDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:52 AM   #84
YBEAR

ybear's Gamercard
Nice guide, I like how ncaa doesn't jack up the achs like madden
YBEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:08 PM   #85
erod550

erod550's Gamercard
8-12 hours my ass. It's easily double that. The Earn My Trust achievement alone is 3-4 hours minimum. The PS3trophies guide saying 15-20 hours is a lot more accurate.