PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
Kempo10

Kempo10's Gamercard
You've got 10 lines to convince me to buy this game...

Completely undecided as to whether I want this or not... Treyarch have been nothing but a pain in the ass in the past, and overpriced and under-creative DLC's frustrate me no-end; but another 1000G, and some new zombies maps give me some sort of motive to get it... Although that said, from the footage I've seen so far, I'm not even that sure I'm liking these new zombies maps... And characters are especially irritating... "I need ammo! And cheese! Ammo and cheese!"....... Why sell kindergarten content with an 18+ age rating?!?.....

Still, essentially I haven't found anything to make me excited enough to preorder, but I'm not so disinterested as to ignore it completely...

So... Without going overkill fanboy on me, tell me why I should get this game, in a short, concise paragraph; and moreover why this game is better than BO I...

... Otherwise I'll happily stick to moon to fulfil my zombie needs...

Thanks,
Kempo.

Last edited by Kempo10; 11-13-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Kempo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
A garbage truck took down power lines and started a fire near a Route 206 Ford dealership, according to police, who responded to a call at 8:45 a.m. Monday about a working fire in the borough.

A small storage building next to the Ford dealership was set on fire when the truck crashed and separated power lines from a transformer, police said.

The fire was under control within a half hour, police said.

160 completed games [Includes all DLC]

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer [God], Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #3
Sanchezz4387

Sanchezz4387's Gamercard
no make up your own mind your not a child....or are you
Sanchezz4387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #4
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
quit
wasting
threads
with
stupid
fucking
questions
go
play
hanna Montana
Old 11-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
quickhhh

General E Quick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If your on the fence about it flip a coin.
quickhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:11 PM   #6
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Blah, blah, blah... I hate Treyarch and Call of Duty, convince me to buy this game I'm complaining about... I'm indecisive and useless.

That's all I read. Climb up someplace high and jump off, the world will be a better place, I'm sure of it.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #7
Kempo10

Kempo10's Gamercard
1) Cool story... Anybody hurt...?
2) If you'd prefer me to be, then sure, why not... I don't know nearly enough to make an informed decision, and since people here have it; 1+1...
3) Implies a finite amount of threads... Implies I have a Hannah Montana game... Frankly there's only one way I'd wanna play with miss Cyrus, and it certainly ain't on an Xbox...
4) Could do, but that could be literally throwing cash away...?
5) Never did I say I hate the franchise... I really quite liked 4, 5, & BO... I'm wanting to know the updates from the previous title... Not suicide techniques... Although frankly, it's comforting to see you have them in abundance...
Old 11-13-2012, 06:18 PM   #8
One Winged Joker

DarkSephiroth93's Gamercard
Er...
Um...
So...
Well, you see...
And not only that...

And stuff. I guess.

I wouldn't buy it. Nuff said.

One Winged Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #9
i NatrlKilla i

Killa x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickhhh View Post
If your on the fence about it flip a coin.
I read a quote somewhere that said something along the lines of "If you cant make up your mind about something, always flip a coin. When that coin is in the air, you'll suddenly realize what side you want it to land on."

So OP, do as he suggested. Flip a coin, and see what happens.

Black Ops Multiplayer Updates Here

i NatrlKilla i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #10
X Viper X7

X Viper X7's Gamercard
He was only asking because he's not sure. You guys suck.
X Viper X7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #11
Skorpion XBA
Brick Breaker

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMPLYMIDGET View Post
A garbage truck took down power lines and started a fire near a Route 206 Ford dealership, according to police, who responded to a call at 8:45 a.m. Monday about a working fire in the borough.

A small storage building next to the Ford dealership was set on fire when the truck crashed and separated power lines from a transformer, police said.

The fire was under control within a half hour, police said.
^This. LMAO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Viper X7 View Post
He was only asking because he's not sure. You guys suck.
Why should he rely on what other people think about the game? I guess opinions aren't like assholes after all.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:37 PM   #12
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
It all started when our predictably heroic hero, Kempo, woke up in a haunted thicket. It was the seventh time it had happened. Feeling very displeased, Kempo grabbed a ninja star, thinking it would make him feel better (but as usual, it did not). Duly ecstatic about the looming crises, he realized that his beloved Black Ops 2 was missing! Immediately he called his so-called best friend, Treyarch. Kempo had known Treyarch for (plus or minus) 2,000 years, the majority of which were electric ones. Treyarch was unique. She was congenial though sometimes a little... clueless. Kempo called her anyway, for the situation was urgent.
Treyarch picked up to a very nervous Kempo. Treyarch calmly assured him that most albino cats grimace before mating, yet 3-legged wallabies usually charismatically sneeze *after* mating. She had no idea what that meant; she was only concerned with distracting Kempo. Why was Treyarch trying to distract Kempo? Because she had snuck out from Kempo's with the Black Ops 2 only two days prior. It was a eccentric little Black Ops 2... how could she resist?
It didn't take long before Kempo got back to the subject at hand: his Black Ops 2. Treyarch sneezed. Relunctantly, Treyarch invited him over, assuring him they'd find the Black Ops 2. Kempo grabbed his hammock and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, Treyarch realized that she was in trouble. She had to find a place to hide the Black Ops 2 and she had to do it thoughtfully. She figured that if Kempo took the wannabe go-fast Civic, she had take at least six minutes before Kempo would get there. But if he took the bicycle with flat tires? Then Treyarch would be ridiculously screwed.
Before she could come up with any reasonable ideas, Treyarch was interrupted by nine annoying Silverback Gorillas that were lured by her Black Ops 2. Treyarch turned red; 'Not again', she thought. Feeling angered, she fearlessly reached for her live hand grenade and aptly grabbed every last one of them. Apparently this was an adequate deterrent--the discouraged critters began to scurry back toward the foxy forest, squealing with discontent. She exhaled with relief. That's when she heard the bicycle with flat tires rolling up. It was Kempo.
----o0o----
As he pulled up, he felt a sense of urgency. He had had to make an unscheduled stop at Big Lots to pick up a 12-pack of gerbils, so he knew he was running late. With a apt leap, Kempo was out of the bicycle with flat tires and went indiscriminately jaunting toward Treyarch's front door. Meanwhile inside, Treyarch was panicking. Not thinking, she tossed the Black Ops 2 into a box of dangerous oil-soaked rags and then slid the box behind her refrigerator. Treyarch was concerned but at least the Black Ops 2 was concealed. The doorbell rang.
'Come in,' Treyarch sassily purred. With a skillful push, Kempo opened the door. 'Sorry for being late, but I was being chased by some annoying self-righteous ass in a wannabe go-fast Civic,' he lied. 'It's fine,' Treyarch assured him. Kempo took a seat just under where Treyarch had hidden the Black Ops 2. Treyarch belched trying unsuccessfully to hide her nervousness. 'Uhh, can I get you anything?' she blurted. But Kempo was distracted. A few unfulfilled decades later, Treyarch noticed a stupid look on Kempo's face. Kempo slowly opened his mouth to speak.
'...What's that smell?'
Treyarch felt a stabbing pain in her scalp when Kempo asked this. In a moment of disbelief, she realized that she had hidden the Black Ops 2 right by her oscillating fan. 'Wh-what? I don't smell anything..!' A lie. A funny-smelling look started to form on Kempo's face. He turned to notice a box that seemed clearly out of place. 'Th-th-those are just my grandma's ninja stars from when she used to have pet man-eating capybaras. She, uh...dropped 'em by here earlier'. Kempo nodded with fake acknowledgement...then, before Treyarch could react, Kempo randomly lunged toward the box and opened it. The Black Ops 2 was plainly in view.
Kempo stared at Treyarch for what what must've been nine microseconds. In a tragically predictable turn of events, Treyarch groped wildly in Kempo's direction, clearly desperate. Kempo grabbed the Black Ops 2 and bolted for the door. It was locked. Treyarch let out a saucy chuckle. 'If only you hadn't been so protective of that thing, none of this would have happened, Kempo,' she rebuked. Treyarch always had been a little selfish, so Kempo knew that reconciliation was not an option; he needed to escape before Treyarch did something crazy, like... start chucking wolverines at her or something. Before the all-seeing eyes of a perpetually displeased diety, he gripped his Black Ops 2 tightly and made a dash toward the window, diving headlong through the glass panels.
Treyarch looked on, blankly. 'What the hell? That seemed excessive. The other door was open, you know.' Silence from Kempo. 'And to think, I varnished that window frame two days ago...it never ends!' Suddenly she felt a tinge of concern for Kempo. 'Oh. You ..okay?' Still silence. Treyarch walked over to the window and looked down. Kempo was gone.
----o0o----
Just yonder, Kempo was struggling to make his way through the imaginery desert behind Treyarch's place. Kempo had severely hurt his fingernail during the window incident, and was starting to lose strength. Another pack of feral Silverback Gorillas suddenly appeared, having caught wind of the Black Ops 2. One by one they latched on to Kempo. Already weakened from his injury, Kempo yielded to the furry onslaught and collapsed. The last thing he saw before losing consciousness was a buzzing horde of Silverback Gorillas running off with his Black Ops 2.
About eleven hours later, Kempo awoke, his fingernail throbbing. It was dark and Kempo did not know where he was. Deep in the mysterious bush, Kempo was abundantly lost. Happy as a frickin' monkey, he remembered that his Black Ops 2 was taken by the Silverback Gorillas. But at that point, he was just thankful for his life. That's when, to his horror, a enlarged Silverback Gorilla emerged from the foxy forest. It was the alpha Silverback Gorilla. Kempo opened his mouth to scream but was cut short when the Silverback Gorilla sunk its teeth into Kempo's double chin. With a faint groan, the life escaped from Kempo's lungs, but not before he realized that he was a failure.
Less than seven miles away, Treyarch was entombed by anguish over the loss of the Black Ops 2. 'MY PRECIOUS!!' she cried, as she reached for a sharpened carrot. With a mighty thrust, she buried it deeply into her fingernail. As the room began to fade to black, she thought about Kempo... wishing she had found the courage to tell him that she loved him. But she would die alone that day. All that remained was the Black Ops 2 that had turned them against each other, ultimately causing their demise. And as the dew on melancholy sappling branches began to reflect the dawn's reddish glare, all that could be heard was the chilling cry of distant Silverback Gorillas, desecrating all things sacred to virtuous men, and perpetuating an evil that would reign for centuries to come. Our heroes would've lived unhappily ever after, but they were too busy being dead. So, no one lived forever after, the end. :'(
Old 11-13-2012, 06:47 PM   #13
One Winged Joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowraffe View Post
It all started when our predictably heroic hero, Kempo, woke up in a haunted thicket. It was the seventh time it had happened. Feeling very displeased, Kempo grabbed a ninja star, thinking it would make him feel better (but as usual, it did not). Duly ecstatic about the looming crises, he realized that his beloved Black Ops 2 was missing! Immediately he called his so-called best friend, Treyarch. Kempo had known Treyarch for (plus or minus) 2,000 years, the majority of which were electric ones. Treyarch was unique. She was congenial though sometimes a little... clueless. Kempo called her anyway, for the situation was urgent.
Treyarch picked up to a very nervous Kempo. Treyarch calmly assured him that most albino cats grimace before mating, yet 3-legged wallabies usually charismatically sneeze *after* mating. She had no idea what that meant; she was only concerned with distracting Kempo. Why was Treyarch trying to distract Kempo? Because she had snuck out from Kempo's with the Black Ops 2 only two days prior. It was a eccentric little Black Ops 2... how could she resist?
It didn't take long before Kempo got back to the subject at hand: his Black Ops 2. Treyarch sneezed. Relunctantly, Treyarch invited him over, assuring him they'd find the Black Ops 2. Kempo grabbed his hammock and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, Treyarch realized that she was in trouble. She had to find a place to hide the Black Ops 2 and she had to do it thoughtfully. She figured that if Kempo took the wannabe go-fast Civic, she had take at least six minutes before Kempo would get there. But if he took the bicycle with flat tires? Then Treyarch would be ridiculously screwed.
Before she could come up with any reasonable ideas, Treyarch was interrupted by nine annoying Silverback Gorillas that were lured by her Black Ops 2. Treyarch turned red; 'Not again', she thought. Feeling angered, she fearlessly reached for her live hand grenade and aptly grabbed every last one of them. Apparently this was an adequate deterrent--the discouraged critters began to scurry back toward the foxy forest, squealing with discontent. She exhaled with relief. That's when she heard the bicycle with flat tires rolling up. It was Kempo.
----o0o----
As he pulled up, he felt a sense of urgency. He had had to make an unscheduled stop at Big Lots to pick up a 12-pack of gerbils, so he knew he was running late. With a apt leap, Kempo was out of the bicycle with flat tires and went indiscriminately jaunting toward Treyarch's front door. Meanwhile inside, Treyarch was panicking. Not thinking, she tossed the Black Ops 2 into a box of dangerous oil-soaked rags and then slid the box behind her refrigerator. Treyarch was concerned but at least the Black Ops 2 was concealed. The doorbell rang.
'Come in,' Treyarch sassily purred. With a skillful push, Kempo opened the door. 'Sorry for being late, but I was being chased by some annoying self-righteous ass in a wannabe go-fast Civic,' he lied. 'It's fine,' Treyarch assured him. Kempo took a seat just under where Treyarch had hidden the Black Ops 2. Treyarch belched trying unsuccessfully to hide her nervousness. 'Uhh, can I get you anything?' she blurted. But Kempo was distracted. A few unfulfilled decades later, Treyarch noticed a stupid look on Kempo's face. Kempo slowly opened his mouth to speak.
'...What's that smell?'
Treyarch felt a stabbing pain in her scalp when Kempo asked this. In a moment of disbelief, she realized that she had hidden the Black Ops 2 right by her oscillating fan. 'Wh-what? I don't smell anything..!' A lie. A funny-smelling look started to form on Kempo's face. He turned to notice a box that seemed clearly out of place. 'Th-th-those are just my grandma's ninja stars from when she used to have pet man-eating capybaras. She, uh...dropped 'em by here earlier'. Kempo nodded with fake acknowledgement...then, before Treyarch could react, Kempo randomly lunged toward the box and opened it. The Black Ops 2 was plainly in view.
Kempo stared at Treyarch for what what must've been nine microseconds. In a tragically predictable turn of events, Treyarch groped wildly in Kempo's direction, clearly desperate. Kempo grabbed the Black Ops 2 and bolted for the door. It was locked. Treyarch let out a saucy chuckle. 'If only you hadn't been so protective of that thing, none of this would have happened, Kempo,' she rebuked. Treyarch always had been a little selfish, so Kempo knew that reconciliation was not an option; he needed to escape before Treyarch did something crazy, like... start chucking wolverines at her or something. Before the all-seeing eyes of a perpetually displeased diety, he gripped his Black Ops 2 tightly and made a dash toward the window, diving headlong through the glass panels.
Treyarch looked on, blankly. 'What the hell? That seemed excessive. The other door was open, you know.' Silence from Kempo. 'And to think, I varnished that window frame two days ago...it never ends!' Suddenly she felt a tinge of concern for Kempo. 'Oh. You ..okay?' Still silence. Treyarch walked over to the window and looked down. Kempo was gone.
----o0o----
Just yonder, Kempo was struggling to make his way through the imaginery desert behind Treyarch's place. Kempo had severely hurt his fingernail during the window incident, and was starting to lose strength. Another pack of feral Silverback Gorillas suddenly appeared, having caught wind of the Black Ops 2. One by one they latched on to Kempo. Already weakened from his injury, Kempo yielded to the furry onslaught and collapsed. The last thing he saw before losing consciousness was a buzzing horde of Silverback Gorillas running off with his Black Ops 2.
About eleven hours later, Kempo awoke, his fingernail throbbing. It was dark and Kempo did not know where he was. Deep in the mysterious bush, Kempo was abundantly lost. Happy as a frickin' monkey, he remembered that his Black Ops 2 was taken by the Silverback Gorillas. But at that point, he was just thankful for his life. That's when, to his horror, a enlarged Silverback Gorilla emerged from the foxy forest. It was the alpha Silverback Gorilla. Kempo opened his mouth to scream but was cut short when the Silverback Gorilla sunk its teeth into Kempo's double chin. With a faint groan, the life escaped from Kempo's lungs, but not before he realized that he was a failure.
Less than seven miles away, Treyarch was entombed by anguish over the loss of the Black Ops 2. 'MY PRECIOUS!!' she cried, as she reached for a sharpened carrot. With a mighty thrust, she buried it deeply into her fingernail. As the room began to fade to black, she thought about Kempo... wishing she had found the courage to tell him that she loved him. But she would die alone that day. All that remained was the Black Ops 2 that had turned them against each other, ultimately causing their demise. And as the dew on melancholy sappling branches began to reflect the dawn's reddish glare, all that could be heard was the chilling cry of distant Silverback Gorillas, desecrating all things sacred to virtuous men, and perpetuating an evil that would reign for centuries to come. Our heroes would've lived unhappily ever after, but they were too busy being dead. So, no one lived forever after, the end. :'(
And that's how babies are made, children!

Old 11-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #14
Kempo10

Kempo10's Gamercard
6) This is coming from somebody who owns the game, or somebody who owned previous titles, and got frustrated and gave up buying the games at either somewhere between 5 & MW II, or MW II & MW III? Because I realise most people who have it ATM are gonna be INCREDIBLY pro-BO II, just because it's new, and they haven't played it yet... So if you own it and say that... Well that's a pretty big negative vote in my mind...
7) I'm liking the thrown in philosophy - never heard that quote before, and may have to try it in future... Again though, I'm extremely tight, so can't see myself actually putting cash on the line for a 50%(ish... Technically something more like about 49.999%, but I mean seriously; when have you EVER landed a coin dead vertical?!?) chance of spending a fair chunk of my week's wages on something I may not even want... But yeah, I'll keep that in mind!
8) Thank you sensible human being, with actual human-type emotions! I mean I was to SOME extent expecting flames from the young teenagers of the board, but passive death threats were a little more than I had bargained for... Would still like a pro-verdict for why the updates from BO I - BO II are enough to warrant a purchase though!
9) I'm sorry, what?...
10) You take the crown from poster number 1, in terms of creative writing. Assuming this wasn't copied and pasted, I found it beautiful, albeit with Treyarch slightly sluttier than I last remembered...

Thanks,
Kempo.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:56 PM   #15
quickhhh

General E Quick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by i NatrlKilla i View Post
I read a quote somewhere that said something along the lines of "If you cant make up your mind about something, always flip a coin. When that coin is in the air, you'll suddenly realize what side you want it to land on."

That's how I make all my important life decisions by flipping a coin. It never steered me wrong before.
quickhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:58 PM   #16
One Winged Joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempo10 View Post
6) This is coming from somebody who owns the game, or somebody who owned previous titles, and got frustrated and gave up buying the games at either somewhere between 5 & MW II, or MW II & MW III? Because I realise most people who have it ATM are gonna be INCREDIBLY pro-BO II, just because it's new, and they haven't played it yet... So if you own it and say that... Well that's a pretty big negative vote in my mind...
7) I'm liking the thrown in philosophy - never heard that quote before, and may have to try it in future... Again though, I'm extremely tight, so can't see myself actually putting cash on the line for a 50%(ish... Technically something more like about 49.999%, but I mean seriously; when have you EVER landed a coin dead vertical?!?) chance of spending a fair chunk of my week's wages on something I may not even want... But yeah, I'll keep that in mind!
8) Thank you sensible human being, with actual human-type emotions! I mean I was to SOME extent expecting flames from the young teenagers of the board, but passive death threats were a little more than I had bargained for... Would still like a pro-verdict for why the updates from BO I - BO II are enough to warrant a purchase though!
9) I'm sorry, what?...
10) You take the crown from poster number 1, in terms of creative writing. Assuming this wasn't copied and pasted, I found it beautiful, albeit with Treyarch slightly sluttier than I last remembered...

Thanks,
Kempo.
Hahaha, you're actually far more ingenious than they are! 8 and 9 are particularly good.

I was serious about my opinion, just not the clearest way to express it. I played it two days ago, and I think it is too similar to the previous COD. In all senses. I haven't played it much, though, and I'm not precisely a big COD fan, so take that into account.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #17
NASKNSTE

Tashnste's Gamercard
If you want it buy it if you don't then don't
NASKNSTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:15 PM   #18
Rasp

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
If your coming to the forum's asking if you should buy a game, you probably shouldn't buy it.
Rasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:18 PM   #19
Rivercurse

Send a message via Skype™ to Rivercurse

Rivercurse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Saw the title, came into this thread with smartass comments all lined up, but it appears you've all beaten me to it.

"Everything we've ever known. It's all hanging by a thread, Garrus."

Razor's EdgeDark WitnessRequiem

Rivercurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:32 PM   #20
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivercurse View Post
Saw the title, came into this thread with smartass comments all lined up, but it appears you've all beaten me to it.
Surely there are some left for you to use.
Bahroo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #21
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Quote:
9) I'm sorry, what?...

Thanks,
Kempo.
What I find astounding is that you think yourself so important that we need to convince you to buy the game one way or another. As if you playing it would be a royal honor toward the game. It's Call of Duty, by now everyone knows what they're getting. So do me a favor and skip it, one less jackass online.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:38 PM   #22
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by upindat View Post
quit
wasting
threads
with
stupid
fucking
questions
go
play
hanna Montana
Hey now! Hanna Montana is a classy lady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
Blah, blah, blah... I hate Treyarch and Call of Duty, convince me to buy this game I'm complaining about... I'm indecisive and useless.

That's all I read. Climb up someplace high and jump off, the world will be a better place, I'm sure of it.
What if he lives somewhere at sea level that just happens to be devoid of tall buildings??? You're totally painting him into a corner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i NatrlKilla i View Post

This is a bad idea... last time I flipped the coin I ended up married to an asian chick... and it's not all that y'all think it's cracked up to be. Bitch couldn't even cook.
CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:08 PM   #23
i NatrlKilla i

Killa x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
This is a bad idea... last time I flipped the coin I ended up married to an asian chick... and it's not all that y'all think it's cracked up to be. Bitch couldn't even cook.
Lol. Although the idea is, you'll realize what you want before the coin lands. "Should I buy the game? Heads = Yes. Tails = No" Flip the coin and you think to yourself "Land on Heads". Well there you go, you want the game.

Black Ops Multiplayer Updates Here

i NatrlKilla i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:26 PM   #24
cheeky 315

cheeky 315's Gamercard
jesus and i though all the trolls were on twitter and facebook

seems like a few of the tools have found their way onto this board

a shame really i have always liked this forum, which is usually full of decent helpful people but this thread has been hijacked by pre pubescant kids who are obviousley far to young to be playing a game with adult content anyway

keyboard warriors do my nut in, some people have even replied with a flame more than once ffs

is their really any need?

Max Payne 3 (rank)
black ops (Moon easter egg)
Black ops II (tower of babel and all DLC)
F.E.A.R 3 (insane coop and contractions)

cheeky 315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #25
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky 315 View Post

a shame really i have always liked this forum, which is usually full of decent helpful people but this thread has been hijacked by pre pubescant kids who are obviousley far to young to be playing a game with adult content anyway

keyboard warriors do my nut in, some people have even replied with a flame more than once ffs

160 completed games [Includes all DLC]

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer [God], Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #26
AirborneRichard

AirborneRichard's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky 315 View Post

Coudn,t agree more with you. When i joined and browsed the forums all i seen was helpfull gamers helping others and placing usefull comments or treads nowadays even the most normal questions gamers have are being overuled by comments nobody needs. As for the topic of this tread and the guy asking about our general oppinion and what those that might already been playing it think about it sounds like a normal question to me, so here is my answer:

If your a big fan of Black Ops then its never wrong to see how the story moves on in Black Ops II, as for the graphical side of it there isn,t much changed realy, its still the same engine they used in the last one and to be honest i think Halo 4 did a much better job to make a follow up game look awesome (and no i,m not even a halo fan) The story is okay,and the switch between missions playing in the 80,s and then in the future (2025) is def cool, and giving the new toys a go is def fun aswell.
As for most the biggest thing is and prob stays the zombie mode and here we get a few new things, you can either play this like your used to be or jump in and start playing it in some campaign (story) mode, new is also you can bring up to 9 friends along for the ride of your life.
MP we can be short about nothing to fancy or stuff we not seen before, a few new weapons and perks. There is aim assist or even short distance aim-snap-on, that somewhat should help gamers not to familiar with the game, but as seen in a few games if your unlucky you notice you will die alot from just running around and ppl get behind you or come charging and use that ability to good use. All in all its not bad but also could be alot better if they actualy start using a new engine, as graphics are not everything ofcourse, the story might keeps you intrested and see how things turn up. End verdict:

If your a big fan of anything about COD or a real fan of Black Ops then its def a yes, if your not and just looking for a good shooter and also into MP there probly better games out there to waste money on. If your looking for a great looking recent released game try Halo 4 or if your more into modern warfare then try games like Battlefield 3. Hope this helps.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:01 PM   #27
Kempo10

Kempo10's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneRichard View Post
Coudn,t agree more with you. When i joined and browsed the forums all i seen was helpfull gamers helping others and placing usefull comments or treads nowadays even the most normal questions gamers have are being overuled by comments nobody needs. As for the topic of this tread and the guy asking about our general oppinion and what those that might already been playing it think about it sounds like a normal question to me, so here is my answer:

If your a big fan of Black Ops then its never wrong to see how the story moves on in Black Ops II, as for the graphical side of it there isn,t much changed realy, its still the same engine they used in the last one and to be honest i think Halo 4 did a much better job to make a follow up game look awesome (and no i,m not even a halo fan) The story is okay,and the switch between missions playing in the 80,s and then in the future (2025) is def cool, and giving the new toys a go is def fun aswell.
As for most the biggest thing is and prob stays the zombie mode and here we get a few new things, you can either play this like your used to be or jump in and start playing it in some campaign (story) mode, new is also you can bring up to 9 friends along for the ride of your life.
MP we can be short about nothing to fancy or stuff we not seen before, a few new weapons and perks. There is aim assist or even short distance aim-snap-on, that somewhat should help gamers not to familiar with the game, but as seen in a few games if your unlucky you notice you will die alot from just running around and ppl get behind you or come charging and use that ability to good use. All in all its not bad but also could be alot better if they actualy start using a new engine, as graphics are not everything ofcourse, the story might keeps you intrested and see how things turn up. End verdict:

If your a big fan of anything about COD or a real fan of Black Ops then its def a yes, if your not and just looking for a good shooter and also into MP there probly better games out there to waste money on. If your looking for a great looking recent released game try Halo 4 or if your more into modern warfare then try games like Battlefield 3. Hope this helps.
Perfect answer! +1 for content.
I have BF 3 also, and although blowing up buildings in tanks is pretty awesome, it can get a little dull at times, since only 2 people on my friends list actually own it, so I rarely actually play it as a result... Also, at the risk of recieving criticism even beyond "jackass", I'm not into Halo games - they made a big deal out of 3, I tried it, didn't much like it, so give up on it.

I did like Black Ops I; the campaign especially. It's just that the online multiplayer I felt got a little tedious over time, with map design especially. Nuke town was always fun to play on, and of the DLC maps, hotel, I thought was just as great, but some just seemed like cheap fillers - I'm looking at you, map pack 3...

Either way, I've always loved zombies, and wager matches were always a fun excursion when I needed it, so even after I'd given up on regular multiplayer, I still came back to it time and time again. There was a sense of balance which I really liked about it.

What I worry about with BOII is that they may have spent SO long working on the new tranzit mode (a mode which, as a BOII virgin, seems a bit odd, and idk if I'll like it or not), and zombies in general, that the multiplayer and campaign may have suffered as a result...

From what you're saying that's not the case, and rather than compromising, it's stayed pretty much unchanged (minus a few minor aesthetics), and to be totally honest, that's what I expect from it... A shooter is a shooter... There's not a lot else you can do to it...

I mean that could explain the opposing view, which would make complete sense - you're expecting something new, something innovative, and something different, but all you got is black ops with a couple of new renders downloaded onto it; but ultimately there's not a lot else that could be done, to keep the same brand, but give the user a completely new experience, so I to some extent expected that...

I'm not sure how the zombies mode you are, but could you for one last thing, tell me how the (not including nuke town preorder) included map rates up against the original BO maps? I mean I'm not expecting anything as awesome as moon straight off the bat, but if it's capable of matching the level of call of the dead, I'll be more than happy with it.

Thanks,
HRH One More Royal Jackass.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #28
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Quote:
9) I'm sorry, what?...

Thanks,
Kempo.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #29
ZedChuva

ZedChuva's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Buy it.
Don't buy it.
Steal it.
Borrow it.
Rent it.
Trade for it.
Watch someone else play it.
Don't watch someone else play it.
None of the above.
Don't fucking care which you pick.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #30
Huxy87

JHuxyboosh's Gamercard
This must be a cod thing, I've never seen so much flaming on these forums ever. The topic is relevant and all he wants is opinions of the game that aren't from critics and just gamers, yet 80% of the replies are completely ridiculous. I entered this topic to get an idea of what people's first thoughts are and instead I get a bunch of uneducated twats thinking they are smart for coming up with witty insults. I'm glad this is the future generation coming through, the world is fucked.

OT - it looks pretty good and you know you won't struggle to find people to play with, just make sure you mute when you play mp as you will get abused by a kid with his testicles still in his stomach, god bless!