PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-14-2012, 03:46 AM   #1
Preykousis

Preykousis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Video Guide in Order with Text Guide

Just like with Halo CE last year, we decided to make a guide for this as well, because like we said back then, everyone likes a choice. Anyway, here is ours, under 7 minutes long, clearly showing all locations, with additional timestamps and descriptions per Intel:

-- Pyrrhic Victory --

(0:00) Intel #1 - As soon as you take control, look to the top right of the hill to see an overturned Humvee. The Intel is sitting in a crater beside it.

(0:12) Intel #2 - When being attacked on the boat, climb the ladder to the second deck to find it.

(0:23) Intel #3 - When escaping the village, at the second instance of defending your postion by sniping, the Intel is on the top of the far right sniper perch by the ammo crates.

-- Celerium --

(0:34) Intel #4 - Early on, you are told to take control of the Drone. Look direcrly behind it to find a little room with the Intel.

(0:43) Intel #5 - Once in the Temple, just after you recive the Active Camo, you will walk into an ambush. Turn into the office to the left before walking up the stairs to find the Intel.

(1:00) Intel #6 - After saving the scientist whom was locked in the crate, kill the new group of enemies, then proceed to the back of the room near the rwo ceiling turrets to find a new open room.

-- Old Wounds --

(1:10) Intel #7 - After the horseride, you'll end up with some allied soldiers in a cave. Before leaving, grab the Intel from inside.

(1:16) Intel #8 - When defending against tanks and helicopters, look for the red flags with ammo crates, it's under one of these.

(1:35) Intel #9 - After retaking the ammo cache in the cave, you'll be told to return to your horse. Just behind and to the left of your horse you will see the Intel in a sort of cave.

-- Time and Fate --

(1:45) Intel #10 - When in the frenzy as Menendez, you'll eventually have to go through a burning barn. It's on the back of a hay cart near the back.

(1:58) Intel #11 - While on "Assaulting the Mission", you'll be told to climb the towers for support fire. Go to the right tower, and climb to the middle.

(2:14) Intel #12 - After entering the coke lab, the Intel is located past the main group of enemies, and through a door to the left.

-- Fallen Angel --

(2:24) Intel #13 - In the first room of the mission to the right.

(2:29) Intel #13 - After the quicktime event with the bus and gate, you'll find it in an alley to the right.

(2:36) Intel #15 - Once you pass the spotlight drones and enter the broken building, you'll see it right in front of you.

-- Karma --

(2:44) Intel #16 - After using the spider, and then entering the computer room with the objective terminal inside, you'll see the Intel on the right.

(2:52) Intel #17 - Once in the mall, you'll find it behind the desk of a shop called d'HO on the right lower level.

(3:01) Intel #18 - When fighting outside, you'll find it on top of a kiosk to the right of the large stairs.

-- Suffer With Me --

(3:17) Intel #19 - After entering the warehouse, work your way around to see it on a shelf.

(3:28) Intel #20 - While in the streets, look for a shop called "Case de Electronica" on the left side, next to the courtyard. You'll see it on the desk.

(3:43) Intel #21 - When you enter the building with Noriega, walk straight ahead to the Intel on the table.

-- Achilles' Veil --

(3:56) Intel #22 - At the start, move towards the door to the right, enter it to find the Intel. One more level up is Active Camo.

(4:06) Intel #23 - After the decision with Egghead, progess until you get shot from a window, enter the room to find it behind some crates in the corner.

(4:17) Intel #24 - While on the cliff, you'll see a white building with 2 soldiers on top shooting. Climb the ladder to find it.

-- Odysseus --

(4:32) Intel #25 - When you reach the bridge, it's to the right of the bridge controls.

(4:42) Intel #26 - After the Briggs decision, leave the computer room and hug the right wall until you see a small set of stairs leading up to it.

(4:51) Intel #27 - This Intel is inside the dropship on the starboard (right) side of the ship, opposite the objective one.

-- Cordis Die --

(5:10) Intel #28 - After you rappell under the highway (or sniping), you'll see it on the left side behind a destroyed SUV.

(5:18) Intel #29 - Once you gain control after the driving section, go into the Hotel on the left to see it on the main desk.

(5:27) Intel #30 - When you reach the Plaza, enter SHOPS section and you'll see it on the Wes' Favourite T-Shirt stand.

-- Judgement Day --

(5:43) Intel #31 - After fighting through a horde of enemies, enter the building with "27" on the side. You can find it on the second floor.

(5:57) Intel #32 - In the control room with the large screens, you'll find it on the 3rd row desk to the right.

(6:07) Intel #33 - In the circular room, go down the stairs to find it on top of some crates.

Please Like, Comment & Subscribe. Thank you for watching!

Hope it helps some people and you like it as much as our Halo CE guide, have fun everyone!

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - All Intel Locations Guide
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...36#post5395636

Last edited by Preykousis; 11-14-2012 at 01:25 PM.
Preykousis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:56 AM   #2
Preykousis

Preykousis's Gamercard

Also, thanks for the 1 star rating random troll, just like with the Halo last year

Old 11-14-2012, 04:39 AM   #3
sak500

sakattak500's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preykousis View Post
Also, thanks for the 1 star rating random troll, just like with the Halo last year

Cheers m8, great video will certainly help. 5 * dont worry
sak500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:01 AM   #4
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Oh look, another intel thread....
Bahroo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:45 AM   #5
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
I'm going to use a different guide for each piece of intel.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:23 PM   #6
Preykousis

Preykousis's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
Never a bad thing. Many considered our Halo CE guide last year to be the best single guide for the skulls and terminals, compared to others like rooster teeth with their 8 different videos for it, while ours was 9 minutes and got the job done

A choice is always a good thing

Old 11-14-2012, 02:00 PM   #7
IRELAND NO 1

IRELAND NO 1's Gamercard
Always good to have a choice, your guide for C.E. was great!

As usual this forum is full of trolls/dicks/ or people who just want to have a high post count mainly negative comments! You try to help out, you get negative comments and ratings. Nice work keep posting vids.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:43 PM   #8
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRELAND NO 1 View Post

As usual this forum is full of trolls/dicks/ or people who just want to have a high post count mainly negative comments! You try to help out, you get negative comments and ratings. Nice work keep posting vids.
Honestly, that isn't it. People are fed up of 1001 video threads popping up on the forums, all peddling the same thing. It's mainly done due to the Youtube monetisation scheme.

It's honestly great people make these guides, but they need to be in one place rather than cluttering up the forum. Every day on every forum you will see at least 10 threads screaming, "Please watch my vids. Rate, comment, subscribe". After a while, it get's very annoying.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #9
Preykousis

Preykousis's Gamercard

Quote:

Thank you. The channel has not made guides since the Halo CE one really besides the American Nightmare. We want to start doing them again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Honestly, that isn't it. People are fed up of 1001 video threads popping up on the forums, all peddling the same thing. It's mainly done due to the Youtube monetisation scheme.

It's honestly great people make these guides, but they need to be in one place rather than cluttering up the forum. Every day on every forum you will see at least 10 threads screaming, "Please watch my vids. Rate, comment, subscribe". After a while, it get's very annoying.
I can see how people are fed up with these sort of threads, if there was a dedicated thread to post our guides for people to chose from, I would, as it'd be easy for people to look at one post and see all the submitted guides.

And we're not begging for viewers or subscribers, it was made to help people, but you're right, without a dedicated thread, all that can be done is this.

YouTube search is also very bad. It'll show the sponsored or guides with the most views first, which aren't always that good, so others get flushed and hidden.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:25 PM   #10
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
There's now a thread stickied at the top mate, so pop your vids in there.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:52 AM   #11
Preykousis

Preykousis's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
There's now a thread stickied at the top mate, so pop your vids in there.
Yeah, I also posted it in there

Old 11-15-2012, 08:18 AM   #12
Boomerang Cat

Thanks for Posting this Preykousis, it is just what I was looking for.

It would be great if some of the misable Achievements you can earn while playing each Level of CoD Black Ops 2 could be inserted in.

For example, if there was an Achievement for shooting down x number of Helicopters between Intel 2 & 3 of Mission One then it would be great if it was mentioned in the correct place, so I could Pause my Game, go and find a Video of the Achievement and make sure I unlock it so I wouldn't have to ever play that Mission again.
Boomerang Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:30 PM   #13
Preykousis

Preykousis's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang Cat View Post
Thanks for Posting this Preykousis, it is just what I was looking for.

It would be great if some of the misable Achievements you can earn while playing each Level of CoD Black Ops 2 could be inserted in.

For example, if there was an Achievement for shooting down x number of Helicopters between Intel 2 & 3 of Mission One then it would be great if it was mentioned in the correct place, so I could Pause my Game, go and find a Video of the Achievement and make sure I unlock it so I wouldn't have to ever play that Mission again.
Thanks! and good idea, I was on the Steam version as you can tell which has the same achievements, but I don't really go for them on Steam so it never crossed my mind lol, but we're planning on bringing achievement guides back to the channel

Old 11-16-2012, 03:00 AM   #14
warrenpaul

Woz DJ's Gamercard
Quote:

This!^

When i uploaded my intel guide it had 2 dislikes in 5 mins, 100% someone whos uploaded there own intel video, shocking really, i only make these videos to help people out, im new to it all aswell so it took me a while to make my video lol

warrenpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:22 PM   #15
Preykousis

Preykousis's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpaul View Post
This!^

When i uploaded my intel guide it had 2 dislikes in 5 mins, 100% someone whos uploaded there own intel video, shocking really, i only make these videos to help people out, im new to it all aswell so it took me a while to make my video lol
Exactly man. as you can tell by the channel, I upload a lot, and with some people joining soon, even more will come out of it. But 90% of the time, you can upload a video and get an instant dislike, which I just chuckle at. These people think a dislike will somehow effect your video, but they just fail lol

But yeah, it's most probably someone pissed that yours is better than theirs, like they somehow didn't expect any more guides for it on YouTube lol xD

Old 11-19-2012, 01:58 AM   #16
JayF

gangstar jack x's Gamercard
just used it, very good guide friend!
JayF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:51 AM   #17
Preykousis

Preykousis's Gamercard

yep came out good

Old 11-23-2012, 04:22 PM   #18
Tactical Tom

Tommy B BRFC's Gamercard
Thanks for this Guide, proving to be very useful.
Tactical Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:51 PM   #19
Preykousis

Preykousis's Gamercard

Thank you