PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-03-2012, 06:15 PM   #91
tonymoore78

LifeIsABeach78's Gamercard
A good bargain is Raheem Sterling of Liverpool. Overall is 69 in the beginning but it rises well.
If you want a profitable striker then buy Luis Muriel, bought him in the Summer transfer window for 13 million. Real Madrid offered 25 million in January!
tonymoore78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:50 PM   #92
looneyfreeman

LooneyFreeman's Gamercard
leandro from gremio young brazillian striker his stamina does start a bit low but its over 70, his overall 88 he 24 complete forward must have
Old 11-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #93
BenA3394

BenA3394's Gamercard
I am playing as napoli third season

BARGAIN: EMENIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I BROUGHT HIM BEFORE KSI DID THE VIDEO ON HIM) 13.5 Million at rated 81 at the end of the 3rd season he was rated 88 and i sold him for 66 million to barca

AGUERO!! 39 million, he is now up to rated 93 with 96 finishing

youngsters: INSIGNE 86
VARGAS 85 BOTH PACEY
LUCAS PIAZON (81) i love him in real life so i brought him

VERATTI (84)

OSCAR (87)

VARANE (83)

SAKHO i got at the end of the first season for 5.5 mill now (88)

ZOUMA (any FM players will know of him) 81 and fairly pacey

KALAS (vitese - but IRL he is on loan from chelsea ) pacey CB now 79
BenA3394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:13 AM   #94
Jacko7

Monkeyspunky's Gamercard
Fulham Manager Career

Fulham in Manager Career on World Class

Had a big clear out straight away but kept Dimitar Berbatov as main attacking threat. Didn't have much money, brought in a good scout and stuck with most of my starting squad for first chunk of the season. Only 2 worthwhile signings were Wellington Nem and Raheem Sterling. Signed Paul Pogba on a season loan from Juve too.

Signed Ben Arfa, Kyle Walker and Emenike in January with some trades and money and they helped me finish 4th in first season and win the League Cup.

Signed El Shaarawy, Lass, Fischer, Forrest, Gary Gardner, David Alaba, Paul Pogba on a permanent contract, Ogbonna and Akinfeev in the Summer.

Just finished the January window of 2014 and only 2 deal done was a straight swap for Stevan Jovetic for Emenike and Ben Arfa for Lucas Moura. Emenike was an absolute beast and figured he'd pretty much peaked when I let him go as was on an 84 overall and Jovetic was an 85 with room to grow. Ben Arfa was also an 84 but Lucas an 83 at 21 years old. Only paid 8.5m + an unknown player. Thought good business in both deals but massively missing Emenike. Jovetic just not doing the business for me unfortunately!

Current Starting 11 and ratings

Akinfeev 88

Walker 83
Hangelaand 81
Ogbonna 84
Alaba 79

Pogba 80
Gardner 76
Lucas 83
Wellington Nem 83

El Shaarawy 82
Jovetic 86

Notable subs/reserves/loaned and ratings

Sterling 78
Forrest 78
Lass 75
Boakye 77
Vorsah 77

Currently sat 2nd in league, in all domestic cups and just drawn 1-1 with Inter in first leg of last 16 in Europe.

Wish I hadn't done the Emenike deal at the moment, going to try and get him back in the summer! He was way top scorer and seemed pretty much unplayable in every match. Definitely the best player I've used in career but Wellington Nem is pretty special too - no one can catch him!
Jacko7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:42 PM   #95
[Ku-Ga] MasonCooper42

MasonCooper42's Gamercard
as leeds united my starting striker is one of my fav players luciano becchio whom scored 4 straight hattricks to start season.

raheem sterling turned me down as the championship isnt big enough for him. C*&t

signed wynne as per usual, beast in a cdm/cb role.

as with 11 i can dominate easily through for some reason a custom strategy, (the things on the d-pad)

i have passing at 78 speed, and 1 distance so its really short passing and then i only instruct the team to press in my own half.

won every game so far and considering i've only got a 75 keeper and not much else around him its quite fun so far!

i also play a 4-3-3 formation. planning on now that i have brough wynne in, to really start putting my youngsters in, like tom lees (england u21), Aidy White (ireland u21), Sam Byram and Charlie Taylor. them and zac thompson and neil someone

also signed back jonny howson from norwich for 2 million on deadline day, but he hasnt played yet

rudolph austin is a beast in game and real life, 92 stamina! starts at leeds.

plus i find stamina isn't as crucial as last year, as ive been able to essentially play the same 11 through about 9 games with one every three-4 days!

one more point anyone know how to go to press conferences, as ea kinda broke it by putting the ea store on same button as press conferences.

Madden 06, 08, 09. Fifa 06 Road to world cup + world cup 06, Avatar The Burning Earth and Fight Night Round 3.

Completed Arcade Games,

1 Vs 100, Battlefield 1943, Harm's Way

http://gamer-issues.blogspot.com/
[Ku-Ga] MasonCooper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #96
Boomerang Cat

Update 8: Experimental Sheffield United Career Mode on World Class Difficulty for the x360a Forums.

This Season Four Transfer Update will contain the most conclusive evidence yet that buying Bargain High Potential young Players like I have suggested in my previous Updates will give your Club huge benefits in the future:

As evidence of this, after Negotiating the Sales of Yassine Benzia (21m), Lucas Piazon (33m), Jeroen Lumu (38m) and Richmond Boakye (43m) for well above each of their Market Values, I have been able to Sign Players like Neymar (25m), Jack Wilshere (33m) and Lionel Messi (87.5m).

I must admit that I never intended to sell the above Players but the Fee's that I was able to negotiate for them were way too good to Reject given that Neymar was available to buy for 25m. See "Tips for Negotiating Big Money Deals" near the bottom of this Post.

Once again the aim for Season 4 was to improve the overall qualities of the Two full Teams that I assembled during the previous Seasons by using the Database. (Here)

First of all here are the Transfer Updates from the whole of Season Four, once again continuing the theme of Signing all Bargain High Potential young Players as an ongoing experiment for the x360a Forum.

Sheffield United - Transfer Update Season Four

Players Out: Summer Transfer Window
Yassine Benzia - 21m to Chelsea - See "Tips for Negotiating Big Money Deals" near the bottom of this Post.
Lucas Piazon - 33m to Bayern Munich - As above.
Jeroen Lumu - 38m to Barcelona - As above.
Richmond Boakye - 43m to Real Madrid - As above.
Jerry Mbakogu - 14.5m to Manchester United - Reached his Potential, time to let him go.
Aleksandr Putsko - 5.5m to Aston Villa - Refused several new Contract offers.
Terence Kongolo- 3.4m to Southampton - Backup Left Back unhappy at lack of Starts.
Henderson - 3,700,000 to QPR - Randomly Generated Free Transfer Player, my 2nd choice ACM during Season 3.
Scott Fraser - 2m to Middlesbrough - Wasn't getting many games since Season Two.
Petit - 3.3m to Cardiff - Randomly Generated Free Transfer Player.
Biava - 5m to Torino - Randomly Generated Free Transfer Player, a backup CM last Season.
Cerezo - 1.7m to Derby - Scouted Youth Player who wasn't getting many Games.

Players In: Summer Transfer Window
Six - Randomly Generated Free Transfer Players mentioned in my Tips Here.
Lionel Messi - 87.5m from Barcelona - Fee shows that my experiment has been a success.
Neymar - 25m from Santos - A bargain considering the Fee's that I Sold some of my Players for.
Jack Wilshere - 33m from Arsenal - One of the best all round Midfielders on the Game, with Potential still to grow.
Viktor Fischer - 9.5m from Spurs - Very similar to Lucas Piazon where I'm looking to make a similar profit.
Ibrahima Mbaye - 4.8m from Inter Milan - As a Backup LB, he is better than Kongolo also with Potential of 85.
Alessio Romagnoli - 3.8m from Roma - Signed as a replacement for Putsko with better Potential of 84.

Players Out: January Transfer Window
All Six - Randomly Generated Free Transfer Players that were Signed just a few Months earlier as mentioned in my Transfer Tips. Total Sale Value of these 6 Players = 17.9m.

Players In: January Transfer Window
Four - Randomly Generated Free Transfer Players as mentioned in my Transfer Tips. Aim is to sell them all in next Transfer Window at the start of Season Five.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you can see the Signing & Selling of Randomly Generated Free Transfer Players are a big part of my Transfer Dealings once again during Season Four. The 6 Randomly Generated Free Transfer Players that were Signed in the Summer Transfer Window of Season Four were all Sold in January for a Total of 17.9m. See Transfer Tips.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips for Negotiating Big Money Deals:
The Sales of Yassine Benzia (21m), Lucas Piazon (33m), Jeroen Lumu (38m) and Richmond Boakye (43m) were all completed after negotiating initial Bids to amounts that were eventually too good to Reject given each of their Current Market Values and the Fee's that I Originally Paid for them, see Below:

Yassine Benzia - Original Fee: 1.1m - Market Value: 8.5m - Sold: 21m
Lucas Piazon - Original Fee: 575k - Market Value: 16m - Sold: 33m
Jeroen Lumu - Original Fee: 900k - Market Value: 16.5m - Sold: 38m
Richmond Boakye - Original Fee: 8.1m - Market Value: 18.5m - Sold: 43m

When you receive a Transfer Bid for a Player who is not on the Transfer List, your Chief Executive will give you advice on how much he recommends you may be able to get for that Player by Negotiating.

In my experience with all Four of the Players above it is possible to Sell Players with High Potential for a lot more than the Chief Executive Recommends, please see the Yellow Box in my Richmond Boakye Offer Picture Below:

At the time of receiving this 20.5m offer for Boakye, who at the time had a Market Value of 18.5m, I really didn't want to sell him. However using my experiences with the Sales of Benzia, Piazon & Lumu I negotiated a Counter Offer to an extortionate 45m.

Just a couple of Days later Real Madrid came back to me with a New Offer very close to my Negotiated 45m, a Fee of 43m.

A Deal for 43m is an impressive 8.9m more than the maximum amount of 34.1m that my Chief Executive recommended would be the maximum Fee that I could attain for the Sale of this Player.

As my Pictures show, this method clearly does work so if you receive an offer for a Player with High Potential, why not try negotiating the Deal to considerably more than your Chief Executive recommends. It worked for me on Four separate occasions in just one Transfer Window.
The subsequent Sales of the Four Attacking Players above has now added a new dimension to my Sheffield United Experiment - How well do Scouted Players with great Potential develop?

With the purchases of Lionel Messi and Neymar I decided to Promote a couple of Young Strikers that had great Potential. Even though their Overall Attribute Ratings started at a relatively low level for competing in the Premier League & Champions League (65 & 68 respectively), I thought it would be good to see how well they develop while being carried in my 1st or 2nd choice Team by either Messi or Neymar.

The Two Young Scouted Strikers that I have now Promoted to my full Squad to play alongside Messi or Neymar were assessed to have Potential Overall Ratings of 81-87 and 84-90 respectively. It'll be interesting to see how they develop during Season Four.

Last edited by Boomerang Cat; 11-05-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Boomerang Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:43 AM   #97
Nykstukas

Boomerang Cat - Do you have a maximum age at which you are willing to sign a player?
Nykstukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #98
[Ku-Ga] MasonCooper42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykstukas View Post
Boomerang Cat - Do you have a maximum age at which you are willing to sign a player?
for invariably its around 23-24, however when looking to buy the very best, its about 28, (for players like gareth bale)

Madden 06, 08, 09. Fifa 06 Road to world cup + world cup 06, Avatar The Burning Earth and Fight Night Round 3.

Completed Arcade Games,

Old 11-07-2012, 07:48 PM   #99
Boomerang Cat

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Ku-Ga] MasonCooper42 View Post
for invariably its around 23-24, however when looking to buy the very best, its about 28, (for players like gareth bale)
Nykstukas, I have pretty much the same philosophy when Buying Players in FIFA 13 as MasonCooper42 but it depends on what stage you are at with your Career Mode.

In the first couple of Seasons, especially in a Lower League, young and undeveloped Players are cheaper so it makes sense to Buy them.

When my Team is in the Top League in a particular County I will continue to attempt to Sign young Players upto a maximum of around 24 to 25, but I could be interested in slightly older Players if they still have Potential to grow. For example, Messi in my Sheffield United Career was 28 in Season Four.

If I'm getting bored of the Career Mode and think it could be my last Season I would be prepared to Sign almost anyone of any age.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:30 AM   #100
johnysncz

Fifa 13

So I Offerd Nagatomo from (Inter) to Manchester United In Exchange For A Youth Player Named McGinty. Manchester Replied And Told Me To Increase The Transfer Sum To A Negative Amount (-$12,500,000). How Do I Offer A Negative Transfer Sum????
johnysncz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #101
caldo69

God

Deniz aycicek- hannover 58 cam, he goes from a 58 to a 91 in two seasons if you play him reguraly or leave him at hannover Tactic; play 3 at the back and sell all your full backs for more money

Last edited by caldo69; 11-10-2012 at 01:08 PM.
caldo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:30 PM   #102
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
OK, completed the pre-season and am about to play the first competition match. Had some serious changes

Ajax - Transfer Update August 5th

In
Lucas Piazon - Currently on loan, have to pay 800K if I want to keep him
Podberezkin - €1.2M from Lokomotiv
Marcos Junior - €2M from Fluminese
Goretzka - Currently on loan, have to pay 750K if I want to keep him
Fraser - €100K from Dundee United
Putsko - €525K from Spartak Moskva
Cragno - €660K from Brescia
Lucas Torro - €950K from RM something
Lumu - €1.2M from Willem II
Barkroth - €475K from IFK
Woods - €220K from Shrewsbury
Mendy - €1.2M from Le Havre
Taylor - €300K from Shrewsbury

Current negotiations
Aycicek - Transfer offer: €250K
Sterling - Transfer offer: €1.8M

Out
Ebecilio - €1M to NEC
Sulejmani - €5.5M to QPR
Cillessen - €2.2M to RCD Espanyol
De Jong - €5.5M to Numancia

Still have 5 players for sale and 12 for loan

Lineup
GK: Vermeer (will be sold after 1/2 or 1 year)
RB: Van Rhijn - 74
CB: Putsko - 62
CB: Moisander (will be sold after 1 year)
LB: Mendy - 65
RCM: Taylor - 61
CM: Eriksen (will be sold after 1 year)
LCM: Woods - 58 +1
CAM: Marcos Junior - 68 +1
ST: Lumu - 64 +1
ST: Lucas Piazon - 63 +2

Subs:
ST: Barkroth - 59 +1
GK: Cragno - 61 +1
CM: Goretzka - 60 +1
RB: van der Wiel - 77 +1(will be sold after 1 year)
CM: Fraser - 48 +2
CAM: Podberezkin - 63 +1
CM: Lucas Torro - 63

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!

Last edited by Toams07; 11-10-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #103
Boomerang Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelstick View Post
OK, completed the pre-season and am about to play the first competition match. Had some serious changes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelstick View Post

Ajax - Transfer Update August 5th

In
Lucas Piazon - Currently on loan, have to pay 800K if I want to keep him
Podberezkin - 1.2M from Lokomotiv
Marcos Junior - 2M from Fluminese
Goretzka - Currently on loan, have to pay 750K if I want to keep him
Fraser - 100K from Dundee United
Putsko - 525K from Spartak Moskva
Cragno - 660K from Brescia
Lucas Torro - 950K from RM something
Lumu - 1.2M from Willem II
Barkroth - 475K from IFK
Woods - 220K from Shrewsbury
Mendy - 1.2M from Le Havre
Taylor - 300K from Shrewsbury

Current negotiations
Aycicek - Transfer offer: 250K
Sterling - Transfer offer: 1.8M

Out
Ebecilio - 1M to NEC
Sulejmani - 5.5M to QPR
Cillessen - 2.2M to RCD Espanyol
De Jong - 5.5M to Numancia

Still have 5 players for sale and 12 for loan

Lineup
GK: Vermeer (will be sold after 1/2 or 1 year)
RB: Van Rhijn - 74
CB: Putsko - 62
CB: Moisander (will be sold after 1 year)
LB: Mendy - 65
RCM: Taylor - 61
CM: Eriksen (will be sold after 1 year)
LCM: Woods - 58 +1
CAM: Marcos Junior - 68 +1
ST: Lumu - 64 +1
ST: Lucas Piazon - 63 +2

Subs:
ST: Barkroth - 59 +1
GK: Cragno - 61 +1
CM: Goretzka - 60 +1
RB: van der Wiel - 77 +1(will be sold after 1 year)
CM: Fraser - 48 +2
CAM: Podberezkin - 63 +1
CM: Lucas Torro - 63
It's good to hear from you again Steelstick, I remember your input in last Years Career Mode Thread and I look forward to reading your Posts again this Year.

It's also nice to see quite a few of the names from my Sheffield United Career Mode in your Ajax Team.

Here are a few more that you may find useful:

Player Potential From FIFA 13 Career Mode Database: (Link)
Key: SA = Starting Ability, P = Potential, PG = Potential Growth

Potential 88 Players
Gabriel - CDM/CM - Pro Vercelli - Age:18 - SA: 66 - P:88 - PG:+22
Leali - GK - Virtus Lanciano - Age:19 - SA:71 - P:88 - PG:+17
Masi - CB - Pro Vercelli - Age:19 - SA:71 - P:88 - PG:+17
Pogba - CDM - Juventus - Age:19 - SA:72 - P:88 - PG:+16

Potential 87 Players
Bouy - CAM - Brescia - Age:19 - SA:67 - P:87 - PG:+20
Fischer - LW/CAM - Ajax - Age:18 - SA:67 - P:87 - PG:+20

I know some of these Players quite well as Fischer is now rated as an 84 and is worth 27,000,000 as my ACM during Season Five. At the Start of this Season I have also Sold Gabriel for 27,000,000 to Man City and Goalkeeper Leali to Barcelona for 39,500,000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caldo69 View Post
Deniz aycicek- hannover 58 cam, he goes from a 58 to a 91 in two seasons if you play him reguraly or leave him at hannover Tactic; play 3 at the back and sell all your full backs for more money

Welcome to the x360a Forums caldo69, and thanks for Posting your recommendation of Deniz Aycicek.

Aycicek is also rated at 90+ in my Career Mode and is worth 61,000,000. He's the only Player I've seen so far that appears to be wrong within the FIFA 13 Career Mode Database.

Here's a Screenshot taken from my Career Mode where he is the joint 2nd best Player in the World after Messi and alongside Hugo Lloris:

Last edited by Boomerang Cat; 11-10-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #104
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang Cat View Post

It's good to hear from you again Steelstick, I remember your input in last Years Career Mode Thread and I look forward to reading your Posts again this Year.

It's also nice to see quite a few of the names from my Sheffield United Career Mode in your Ajax Team.

Here are a few more that you may find useful:

Player Potential From FIFA 13 Career Mode Database: (Link)
Key: SA = Starting Ability, P = Potential, PG = Potential Growth

Potential 88 Players
Gabriel - CDM/CM - Pro Vercelli - Age:18 - SA: 66 - P:88 - PG:+22
Leali - GK - Virtus Lanciano - Age:19 - SA:71 - P:88 - PG:+17
Masi - CB - Pro Vercelli - Age:19 - SA:71 - P:88 - PG:+17
Pogba - CDM - Juventus - Age:19 - SA:72 - P:88 - PG:+16

Potential 87 Players
Bouy - CAM - Brescia - Age:19 - SA:67 - P:87 - PG:+20
Fischer - LW/CAM - Ajax - Age:18 - SA:67 - P:87 - PG:+20

I know some of these Players quite well as Fischer is now rated as an 84 and is worth 27,000,000 as my ACM during Season Five. At the Start of this Season I have also Sold Gabriel for 27,000,000 to Man City and Goalkeeper Leali to Barcelona for 39,500,000.
Thanks for the tips! I'll check them out once I have some time. I'll try to update regularly, but I have really long school days now.

Anyway, thanks for the tips and the warm welcome

Edit;
OK, here's the update after the Transfer Window
Ajax - Transfer Update S1 TW1 - Legendary Career
Players In
Bouy - 68 CAM - On Loan. Club declined option to buy after loan, so I'll have to buy him again
Duricic - 76 CAM - €7M + 3M Player from Heerenveen - Duricic requested a transfer request, so I figured he'd be a nice addition, since his potential is about 85. Since his value had already passed 12M, the 7M I had to pay didn't seem too bad

Out
Denswil - 68 CB - On Loan to NAC. One of the players I already have with high potential.

Growth
GK: Vermeer - 78 (+2) Vermeer will be sold next Transfer Window
RB: van Rhijn - 74 (+2) van Rhijn is one of the talents I already had. With a potential of 82, I'll probably let him go for an acceptable offer
CB: Alderweireld - 78 (+1) Alderweireld will be sold next Transfer Window
LB: Mendy - 66 (+1) Didn't play too much yet so I'm pleased he went up
RM: Taylor - 63 (+2) Taylor's becoming my speed demon once more, now with 94 Acc and 92 Sprint Speed
CAM: Duricic - 76 (+0) Duricic didn't grow yet, but he's only played one match for me so far
CAM: Eriksen - 81 (+1) Eriksen will most likely request a transfer halfway the season. If he doesn't, he'll definitely request one at the end. I expect to sell him for at least €30M
CM: Woods - 60 (+3) Woods grows really fast (I noticed this on FIFA 12) so he's an instant buy no matter where I start my Career
CA: Marcos Junior - 69 (+2) Marcos Jr is becoming great already. He has 91 pace, 92 agility, over 70 ball skills and can score goal. Only downside is his low Stamina, which is 62
ST: Lumu - 65 (+2) Lumu had some trouble scoring, but he's getting there. I often switch him for Barkroth during half time
ST: Lucas Piazon - 64 (+3) This guy is legendary. On paper he's not the best striker, but he scores incredibly much (10 goals in 4 matches) and is always ale to break the ice

CM: Goretzka - 62 (+3) Hasn't got any superb skills yet, but his growth gives me faith. A lot.
CM: Lucas Torro - 64 (+1) Didn't grow too much, but had a 3 week injury so he missed some matches. I expect more growth from him
CAM: Podberezkin - 65 (+3) Same story as Goretzka; no superb skills yet, but very decent growth
GK: Cragno - 62 (+2) Didn't play that much as I was trying to sell Vermeer and let Vermeer play a lot, but still grew. He's gonna play more matches from now on
CM: Fraser - 49 (+3) His overall seems bad and his stats aren't great either, but his growth so far makes me believe he has potential. That and his 73 Stamina
CAM: Aycicek - 60 (+2) Same story as Goretzka and Podberezkin
ST: Barkroth - 61 (+3) This guy's on his way to the starting XI. His speed, agility and balance are incredible, his ball control is fantastic and he already has a almost stunning 70 Curve. His Shot Precision's only 53, but he honestly has few trouble scoring goals

LW: Fischer - 69 (+2) Wanted to loan him out since I don't expect I'll let him play much, but nobody came. Still nice to see him grow
RW: Andersen - 68 (+1) Same story as Fischer
CAM: Bouy - 68 (+1) On Loan from Brescia. Didn't play a single mach yet
LB: Boilesen - 71 (+2) Same story as Fischer and Andersen
CB: Putsko - 63 (+1) Didn't grow very much either, but had a 2 month injury. ABout to play his first match

Overall I'm satisfied with the growth. Next update will be halfway the season

Last edited by Toams07; 11-11-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:39 AM   #105
Boomerang Cat

Update 9: The Conclusion of my Experimental Sheffield United Career Mode on World Class Difficulty for the x360a Forums.

For those of you who have been reading my regular Sheffield United Career Mode Updates over the last several weeks and for the Forum members who are reading my Posts on this Thread for the very first time, I feel the time has now come to conclude my experimental Sheffield United FIFA 13 Career Mode.

The aim of my experimental Sheffield United FIFA 13 Career Mode was to see how successful you could be while building your Club up from a Lower League position, in Sheffield United's case the 3rd Tier of English Football in nPower League One, while also solely concentrating on the Signing and Development of Bargain High Potential young Players which I found by using the Database. (Here)

I have decided to conclude the experiment at this time because of a number of different factors including, the rapid growth of my Club both as a very strong Squad including Players such as Lionel Messi, Neymar, Jack Wilshere and also as a Financial powerhouse with approximately 120,000,000 still remaining in my Transfer Budget after the close of the first Transfer Window of Season Five, please see my Screenshot below:

My Career Mode has also got to a point where the vast majority of Players have reached their Potential, therefore the next generation of Young Players are randomly generated by the Game and accordingly there would be no purpose in recommending them to you.

For those of you who would like to follow each Stage of my Experimental Sheffield United Career Mode on a Step by Step basis, I will add Links to each of my Updates below where you can read my experiences and recommendations during FIFA 13's Career Mode journey:

Boomerang Cat's Experimental Sheffield United Career Mode, Quick-Link Directory:
Update 1: Season One - Starting out with little Money and the Essential Players I Signed. (Here)
Update 2: Season One - Player Growth Update & Essential January Transfer Window Recommendations. (Here)
Update 3: End of Season One - High Potential Player Growth Update. (Here)
Update 4: Season Two - Summer & January Transfer Window Signings Update. (Here)
Update 5: End of Season Two - High Potential Player Growth Update. (Here)
Update 6: Season Three - Summer & January Transfer Window Signings Update. (Here)
Update 7: End of Season Three - High Potential Player Growth Update. (Here)
Update 8: Season Four - Summer & January Transfer Window Signings Update. (Here)
Update 9: End of Season Four/Start of Season Five - The conclusion of the Sheffield United Experiment. (Here)

Boomerang Cat's Essential FIFA 13 Career Mode Tips, Quick-Link Directory:
Tip #1: Check Free Transfers regularly to generate extra Transfer Funds. (More Info Here)
Tip #2: Make plenty of Enquiries, you can sometimes Sign Players for less than they're worth! (More Info Here)
Tip #3: Tips for negotiating Transfer Deals for well above Market Value & the maximum Fee that your Chief Executive recommends you will be able to get for the Player. (More Info Here)

Below is a Video of the UEFA Champions League Final from Season 4. Once again, like in my previous UEFA Cup Final Video, I again switched the Difficulty up from World Class to Legendary:

FC Barcelona Vs Sheffield United
UEFA Champions League Final
Season: Four
Difficulty: Legendary

Last edited by Boomerang Cat; 11-13-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:40 PM   #106
zachtug

Sunderland Career Mode Season 2

I have just passed the summer transfer window in season 2 with my sunderland team.

Pos-Name-Overall-Purchesed

GK-Ter Stegen-80-S2
RB-Mbaye-75-S1
CB-Ake-68-S2
CB-Zouma-76-S1
LB-Willems-74-S1
CDM-Gabriel-74-S1
CDM-Casemiro-79-S1
CM-Pogba-79-S2
RW-Iturbe-77-S2
ST-Piazon-70-S1
LW-Merkel-81-S1

SUBS
Brajkovic-Vieira-Myhill-Seric-Romagnoli-Grbasic Youths with potential
Mignolet

Aim for the season is to qualify for euro again as i did last season

Last edited by zachtug; 11-11-2012 at 01:44 PM.
zachtug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #107
Samao14

Samao14's Gamercard
I've gone a bit quiet lately! Been very busy with work and haven't had a lot of time to play. I got a bit sick of my Villarreal career after it filled up with so many of the little '13 glitches that it was a nightmare playing around it. I did however start up a new career with Anzhi in Russia which is still glitch free and more enjoyable for me at the moment as I have the time to dip into it every now and again, as I am back to simming bits and bobs.

I was keen to turn over a lot of the team in the Summer but limited by spending somewhat as I realised I had some reasonable foundations already in place.

I bought Jenkinson from Arsenal at RB who is a very solid player who defends and attacks well, and at LB is Willems from PSV - Willems is a fantastic full back who I very highly recommend. I brought in Dragovic from Basel at CB to partner Samba/Ewerton, and either of these partnerships work really well, with Dragovic being a bit faster and Samba/Ewerton being powerhouses.

I am unchanged in the middle of the park, however I really recommend young Oleg Shatov who is a very talented CM. Up front I bought Muriel who has always grown very well and he is a class act. Eto'o has been a bit average but I also have Traore who is a striker I rate very highly, and I expect Muriel and Traore to form a killer partnership when Eto'o slows down a bit.

While I remember my team is growing very well, I'm not at all sure of exact growths. Willems in particular is growing phenomenally.

What can I say, I was a sucker for the Nyan Cat design. Mark Hoppus's Amp
Samao14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:59 PM   #108
[Ku-Ga] MasonCooper42

i have signed cragno, fischer, nana welbeck, lucas piazon, that gabriel as a cdm, and this guy from barca, but idk if he is real, he would be 16 in season one of career mode, he is called dybala and is a st, he is also on loan

made a mistake in selling rodolph austin my captain although i sold him for 4,000,000 when he is worth 1,700,000 so thats a good sell in my eyes. will e buying him back when i can.

lineup

gk, cragno,

rb sam bryam, actual real life leeds united youth player

rcb, tom lees, actual real life player and england under 21 player, (he was/has been charged with the fight in the england/serbia fight)

lcb, Prince gouano, who is one the list that got put up on here.

lb: grimaldo from barcelona b/ charlie taylor from leeds youth academy.

rcm: nana welbeck, has great stamina for a young fellow.

lcm: gabriel, will be useful for the future

cam: antonio som, i got him from the ea store of a future star, but he keeps getting injured, he has had two three month injuries now. annoying.

starting lw: ross mccormack, lucas piazon. lucas is developing well, but ross seems to be playing better.

starting striker rotation: luciano becchio, just seems to score more often than not but he is starting to show his age and is starting to slow down. Dybala, aged 17 with 93 speed and about 75 finishing.

dominic poleon, played well in a 2-0 win for me scoring one and setting the other one up, he is rated 61 and is a bit behind,

rw: split between fischer from ajax, and kyle bennett who is much more pacier, and comes from league two, so he is defo cheap.

particular other players in my squad, lee peltier as a rb cover and cb cover for games that come really quicker after big games,

marvell wynne, cdm or cb, very useful for my team,

jonny howson, brought him back from norwich, for two million and he is rated 75.

i also got a billionaire owner, but i havent used his cash yet.

still im doing alright in the premier league but struggled royally in the europa league, i lost on a last minute penalty to hamburg when it looked like i could win, and then got battered 4-0 however i do have the weakest team in the group in the next two games so i should get right back into the group

intend to buy masi, pogba,

i use the 4-3-3 but it had a (4) in it from last year, it was arsenal's default formation this and last years with a slight, slight improvement of moving the lb and rb upto become wing backs.

i also use custom tactics and these are the two i use, with only one difference between.

BUILD UP PLAY

Speed 78
passing 11
Positioning: Free form

Chance Creation

Passing 57
Crossing 57
Shooting 37
Positioning free form

Defence

Pressure 65 (IN MY OTHER FORMATION IT IS 100)
Aggression 62
Team Width 60
Defender line of offside trap

am currently 4th after 6 games in premier league despite having no player over 80 ovr

Completed Arcade Games,

Last edited by [Ku-Ga] MasonCooper42; 11-15-2012 at 12:19 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:01 PM   #109
Samao14

Samao14's Gamercard
Quick Anzhi update.

Just past the January transfer window of season 2. Really happy with my team. I've tried to stay "Russian" to some extent, as my manager is Guus Hiddink and obviously they are a Russian side - while "homegrown" rules aren't present in FIFA, I find it more interesting if you try and play like there are. Just got offered the Russian int'l job which is the one I was holding out for. Several of the first team are in my squad too which makes it a little nicer.

Anyway, the team (4-4-2) -

ter Stegen - 83
Parshivlyuk - 82, Dragovic - 81, Nastasic - 82, Schennikov - 79
Dzagoev (c) - 84, Mamaev - 82, Shatov - 77, Shaqiri - 82
Muriel - 82, Traore - 84

Subs: Varane (CB) - 76, Willems (LB) - 78, Pogba (CDM) - 79, Hoilett (LM) - 80, Karumov (CAM) - 77, Kokorin (ST) - 78, Nelson Oliviera (ST) - 79

First off, I'm going to once again stress how valuable swap deals can be. I thought I'd had some good deals in the past, but in this career I've been thrilled with what I pulled off. I started in goal with Gabulov, a 6m, 78 rated keeper who's a bit average. I set to work looking for a better keeper and managed to pull off a stunning swap of Gabulov + 1m for Rui Patricio (82 rated, 9m value).
In January however I was getting a bit fed up of Patricio, and here was my astonishing swap - I managed to trade him, plus no additional money, for the 15m rated ter Stegen, who is arguably the best young keeper on the game. The deal was so impressive I even got the press telling me it was a bargain!
I also got a great deal for Dzagoev (84 rated, valued 15.5m), which was Zhirkov (6m) + 8m, which for a player who grew almost as soon as he arrived and promptly rose to his current value of 22.5m, is in my opinion a great deal.

Here's a few of my favourites:

Parshivlyuk (RB) - Spartak Moscow. Got him in start of season two for 8m. Has increased by +3 in half a season and is very talented in both defence and attack.

Ewerton (CB) - Anzhi. I believe he is a 76 rated at first (maybe lower?) and shouldn't grow a lot really, but grew to an 82 before CSKA bought him from me in the past transfer window for a whopping 26m (he was valued 9.5m). I preferred playing Dragovic/Nastasic as they both had a better potential for growth, but Ewerton was a tank if you could live with a relatively poor pace. Debating making a move to bring him back in the summer but I bought Varane as a replacement who I believe has a better potential, so I'm undecided.

Willems (LB) - PSV? Bargain buy at the start of season one. Was approx. 3m and is now valued at 10.5m having grown by +6(?) over a season and a half. Was recently replaced by Schennikov, a left back I've enjoyed using for several FIFAs now, but Willems should remain a very valuable player.

Shatov (CM) - Anzhi. A bit average stats and not the best grower in the world (+5 ish I believe), but something about Shatov makes him a fantastic attacking threat from midfield. An ability to play on the wing also makes him highly useful.

Traore (ST) - Anzhi. Well, he's 6 foot 8 inches with acceleration/sprint speed of around 80, with massive growth potential and a huge finishing stat and huger strength stat. What's not to like? Top scorer last year ahead of the mighty Samuel Eto'o and is running away with it again this year. Muriel/Traore is a very useful strikeforce of pace and power, but Traore is a complete forward.

While I won't go into details, I'd also recommend any of the players I listed above, plus Kacaniklic (Fulham, LM) who is a very valuable reserve winger with pace to burn and a great finishing stat.

Last edited by Samao14; 11-19-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #110
Nykstukas

Sorry for the lack of updates. Given Boomerang Cat's amazing contributions I feel slightly guilty.

Just a small update to make you all chuckle. Given the news that Aycicek can level up to 91 in career I made him my primary target for my Monaco team (second season, now in League 1). I got him for a bargain price and he made a great debut. I subsequently found out I'd bought the wrong Aycicek! Levent, not Deniz. Doh!
Old 11-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #111
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
^^ lol! That's funny. I've started my first Manager Mode as Hartlepool United. I think some people need to use the word "bargain" a little less. When you're working with a 750,000 transfer fund, you've really gotta cut corners.

I've been mostly looking for 17-18 year old guys in the mid-50's. I signed a Spanish CB (Bernardo) who's 19 and a 59 ovr. I also picked up a 17 yr old Austrian LM who is a 57, named Thomas Murg (FK Austria Wien). Both players are solid for my team, but I can't really see either becoming all-stars as I move up.

Now, for anyone looking for a young English winger, not sure if he's been mentioned... Hartlepool has a 17 yr old RW named Luke James. He's already a 66 in my team. I'd highly advise picking him up.

Last edited by Eggnogga; 11-21-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:55 AM   #112
Samao14

Samao14's Gamercard
Quote:
Sorry for the lack of updates. Given Boomerang Cat's amazing contributions I feel slightly guilty.

Just a small update to make you all chuckle. Given the news that Aycicek can level up to 91 in career I made him my primary target for my Monaco team (second season, now in League 1). I got him for a bargain price and he made a great debut. I subsequently found out I'd bought the wrong Aycicek! Levent, not Deniz. Doh!
I can echo that sentiment - Boomerang Cat's updates always make mine feel a bit inferior, haha. It's great stuff though and it goes without saying that without him this thread wouldn't be anywhere near as good.

Oops! I had a bit of a panic picking up Aycicek when I saw there was two, thankfully I got the right one. However it's become apparent to me that playtime is absolutely vital for his growth, as being a substitute/squad player has meant he has had poor growth for me this season.

On a general note, another tip is Cyril Hennion, who is a young CAM. I believe he is French and plays in Ligue 2, however I can't remember where. He starts off at a relatively low value but in my Liverpool career I saw him at Barca at 80 rated, 24m value, and I think he was about 22 at the time. Develops brilliant physical attributes and can play up front too. Probably going to be my next target!

Old 11-25-2012, 12:53 AM   #113
vanHuyssteen

One of the biggest assets in fifa 13 when playing in a low league, such as I am in England's league 2, is to invest in a good-ish scout. I started out with Fleetwood town and after ten or so games found myself close to the bottom of the log, and was is desperate need of a good winger or two, so I loaned Memphis Depay from Ajax and Nana Welbeck. Depay is a very fast LW that boasts with high 80's in sprint speed and acceleration, and Welbeck is in general a good CM with great potential. Then I hired a three star scout for both experience and judgement, and found two players that is really brilliant! I signed both, one starting out at 67 OVR, and the other at 65, and both are now after half a season already at 71 OVR each. These 16 year olds youth players ends up being my highest rated players, besides Memphis Depay which is now at 73 OVR, stil on loan and Nana Welbeck at 72 also still on loan. So the best thing to do when you start out low in the ranks and low on cash, investing in your youth academy is a must do! 4 star scouts at this moment is still too expensive for me but will get there. I've already found two players that says " potential to be special" which means their potential lies between 90-94, with only a 3 star scout from England
vanHuyssteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:44 AM   #114
smokey77022

smokey77022's Gamercard
Real Madrid Crazy Buy

So this was so off that i actually had to google see if anything came close to this made account and all that, wasted like 20mins just to see if anyone of yall has seen something similar.

I have been playing fifa since like 06 and loved career mode, the whole building of squads etc and ive never seen this type of bid even on a young player with such potential like this guy.

I found myself one of those damn good free transfer players, after like 2 season in the club the sob got up to 90, suprised he didnt demand a move but come 3th season in the club he did.

I didnt want to sell so i counter offered madrid to max 150mil and the sobs came back and offered to give me all of their available transfer money during that window, look at pics.

Tried to get messi but barca was having none of it, hazard chelsea agreed but sob didnt want to come over even at 400k salary and most other top rank strikers i had same luck with, clubs excepted my offers but the players didnt want to move, no one wanted to come play to the mls , pato, baloteli, ronaldo etc only neymar and ramirez and de gea gk came over, goal was to offload the 130mill+ before season over because ive noticed that the club just takes it all if not spent come next season.

Was just wondering if yall have seen such a move in your career modes, this was a first for me after like 10+ career modes played in the past years.

Felt like Roman Abramovich for that one season, if only messi and hazard would of agreed to come to the mls, LOL

various other pics of my career mode.
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...y77022/fifa13/
smokey77022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:55 AM   #115
Nykstukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey77022 View Post
Haha! Amazing. I must look out for that guy! I currently have a couple of randomly generated free signings in my squad, a young English striker and Spanish CB, both of whom have pretty decent stats, and I'm hoping that they'll both level up in the coming seasons.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:50 PM   #116
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The Houston Dynamo having a 90 rated striker.... AND getting a 134+ million dollar transfer from him. MLS hath arrived.
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:02 PM   #117
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Well at long last my latest update (internet was very crap so couldn't update earlier)

Career Mode - Ajax, Legendary difficulty
Start of Season 3, End of Transfer Window 1

Players In
GK: Leali (73) - 4M + Cragno, from Laciano
RB: Hewitt (70) - 2.5M, from Ipswich
CM: Cane (70) - Free Agent, 19 years, high potential status
CDM: Ibanez (73) - Scouted Player, promising Mental stats, poor Fysical stats
ST: Boakye (79) - 6M, from Sassuolo
ST: Moreno (74) - Scouted Player, very promising, needs Fysical improvement
GK: Pessao (63) - Scouted Player
CB: Rekik (72) - 1.8M, from Manchester City
CAM: Trejo (71) - Free Agent, 19 years, high potential status
ST: Marco Pagano (71) - Free Agent, 18 years
LB: Couto (61) - Scouted Player, poor attributes, poor growth
CAM: Jimenez (73) - Scouted Player, same as Ibanez
CAM: Aldair (65) - Scouted Player, same as Ibanez/Jimenez
CM: Ayoub (71) - 1.5M, from FC Utrecht

Players Out
RB: van Rhijn (79) - 6,5M to Malaga
Had almost reached his potential and wanted more wage then I was willing to pay

CAM: Serero (75) - 2.8M to Everton
Never used him, so I sold him

LW: Sana (75) - 1.8M to Vitesse
Same as Serero

ST: Hoesen (73) - 2M to Levante
Was nearing his potential and I rarely used him

CM: Fraser (63) - Loan to Derby County
Poor growth, might be sold next Season

CAM: Aldair (65) - Loan to Borussia Dortmund
Didn't get to play much because I had too many midfielders and his stats weren't that great

CM: Goretzka (72) - 6.4M to Valencia
Refused contract offers so I decided to sell him

CM: Ayoub (71) - Loan to Heerenveen
Same story as Aldair

LB: Boilesen (76) - Loan to Real Betis
Didn't play much but has potential

RW: Andersen (74) - Loan to Numancia
Same as Boilesen

GK: van der Hart (65) - 600K to Roda JC
Refused to sign a new contract

LW: Fischer (76) - Loan to Club Brugge
Same as Andersen

Growth
GK: Leali - 73 +1
RB: Hewitt - 70 +1
CB: Kalas - 79 +1
CB: Putsko - 73 +1
LB: Mendy - 74 +0
CAM: Duricic - 83 +0 (Nearing his potential, trying to sell him)
CM: Cane - 70 +0
CDM: Ibanez - 73 +1
CAM: Podberezkin - 76 +3
ST: Boakye - 79 +1
ST: Moreno - 74 +2
ST: Barkroth - 72 +4
GK: Pessao - 63 +0
ST: Lumu - 71 +1
CB: Denswil - 74 +1
CB: Rekik - 72 +1
CAM: Aycicek - 71 +2 (doesn't grow that fast, how the heck can he reach 91?)
LW: Lucas Piazon - 77 +4
CAM: Trejo - 71 +1
ST: Pagano - 71 +0
LB: Couto - 61 +1
CAM: Jimenez - 73 +1
CA: Marcos Junior - 77 +1
LB: Dijks - 71 +0
CM: Lucas Torro - 70 +2 (poor growth)
CM: Woods - 66 +1 (very poor growth, will probsbly be sold halfway the season
RM: Taylor - 70 +0 (still a speed demon, but Technical skills not good enough)
LW: Fischer - 76 +1
CM: Fraser - 63 +5 (poor growth)
CAM: Aldair - 65 +1
CM: Ayoub - 71 +1
LB: Boilesen - 76 +1
RW: Andersen 74 +1

Next Transfer Window, I hope to sell some players (Duricic definitely has to go). Boakye may be sold depending on his growth and value, and I might consider selling Kalas (who is a BEAST by the way)

Old 11-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #118
clauslever

My "perfect" youngster team(all below 20)

So, me and my buddy spent about 2-2 hour picking out the right players for a youngster team that would need about 8 years to shine and I've decided to share the result with you guys!

Here it is:

Goalkeeper - Ter Stegen (he's the only 20 year old, but he's the keeper)
RB - J Willems, 18 years old, great physically and good ball control
CB - Zouma, 17 y, he's a MACHINE. +90 in all phyiscal att.
CB - Mbaye, 17 y, also a machine but faster and more control
LB - Grimaldo, 16 y, +90 in most physical attritubtes, very fast

All these guys are INSANE. Especially the 2 CBs. They both have +90 in all physical attributes and probably ends up around 95 OVR if you keep them in good form. Zouma get 98 strength while Mbaye gets about the same amount in acceleration and sprint speed. When I tried Zouma, Mbaye and Grimaldo in another career, they ended up at 94, 93 and 92, age 24, 24 and 23. Amazing.

RDM - A. Maher, 18 y, first time trying him, he's a beast after 3 seasons
LDM - T. Vilhena, 17, good at defense and offense. Amazing player.
CAM - Adryan, 17, perhaps the best player in the game. Just get him

Like all the defenders, these 3 guys have amazing physical attributes. Adryan managed to reach 95 at the age of 24 in a previous career. Strong, fast, dribbler, strong weak foot, long shots, passing. He's not just a beast, he's THE beast. The other two I haven't tried that much yet but they're doing really well 2 seasons in.

RW - M. Depay, 17, insanely fast dribbler with good stats overall
LW - Lucas, 19, currently 91 OVR at 21 years of age. enough said.
ST - El Shaarawy, 19... Just.. WOW!

Depay is probably the least impressive of the 3 but only because the other 2 are quite frankly Overpowered! That being said, he does amazing as a right winger and outruns almost anyone at the age of 20 and he can finish aswell. Even from a distance. And with both feed. Lucas is almost maxed in acceleration, sprint speed, agility and dribling at the age of 22 and has over 90 in long shots and shot power. El Shaarawy I used in another career. Reached 93 at the age of 25 or 26 with over 95 in speed and 80-95 in all other physical attributes. Over 90 in ball control, dribbling, shot power, curve, finishing and pretty much every other good attacking stat. Even reached 87 free kick accuracy.

So that's the team. Sorry for all the text, I actually kept it short. There's so much more to be said about these guys. The beauty of this team is that you can get all the players when starting a new career. No "on loan" or "recently joined the club". And some of them are like 1.5 mil ^^

Also, for those who dont know: Keep the players on high form(Team Management - Squad Ranking) helps them increase further above their natural potential. Grimaldo only has a natural potential of 82 but reached 92 at the age of 23 when I kept him above 7 in form the entire time.

We spent 2 hours finding these players and I wouldn't change any of them for anyone else.

Hope you enjoy
clauslever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:30 AM   #119
will98efc

WiiiLLx's Gamercard
Hey, I wanted to contribute to the thread since reading through all these posts has given me a sudden urge to post updates of my Career mode to
Anyway, I am Hannover 96 on World Class and currently coming towards the end of September in my 1st season. I think I started off with around 9 million? Don't quote me on that

Notable Transfers Out:
Schlaudraff [CF] 9,500,000

Transfers In:
Aguirregaray: Standard Liege [RWB] 2,100,000 + Player exchange (Can't remember)
Muriel: Udinese [ST] 2,000,000 + Player exchange (Really can't remember any players so sorry about that :/)
Mbaye: Inter [LB] Loan deal with option to purchase for 3,000,000
Vilhena: Feyenoord [CM] Loan deal with option to purchase for 1,500,000
Odjidja-Ofoe: Club Brugge [CM] 4,500,000 + player exchange
Kouyate: Anderlecht [CB] 1,600,000 + player exchange
Insigne: Napoli [CF] 6,000,000 + player exchange

Currently 13th out of 18th but have had a tough run of games at the start of season.

Last edited by will98efc; 12-01-2012 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Typo
will98efc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:20 AM   #120
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Just a quick ''update'' about some players who are incredible in my opinion;

Tomas Kalas - CB
18 or 19 year old CB who in my 3rd season, is an 80 overall defender (starts out at 72), and has 85(!) Speed and 93 Strength! Seeing as his potential is 85, I'm really curious how much better he can get.

Niklas Barkroth - ST
Swedish striker whostarts out with 90 Acceleration, 85 Sprint Speed, 82 Balance, 70 Ball Control and 74 Dribbling, making him a very dangerous player at only 58 overall. With a potential of around 80, he'll definitely cause a lot of trouble for defenders when he's done growing.

Richmond Boakye - ST
Boakye, in my 3rd season, has about 90 Pace, 88 Agility, 84 Strength and 91 Reactions. He's simply great