PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Simulation > Big Buck Hunter Pro
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-31-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Making 'Cleaned Em Out' possible.

Cleaned Em Out 25

Kill all 45 bucks or bulls within a single adventure.

So 'Cleaned Em Out' seems very, very difficult as it means you have to kill every buck or bull from an adventure. That is three locations each with 5 separate spots and 3 bucks/bull in each all of which you must kill. Now I managed to get 41/45 and that was after a few attempts even playing with a 2nd player so I knew exactly where to shoot each time. The problem is the shooting accuracy can be off and sometimes doesn't even register a shot on screen. I thought I would try the old quit to homescreen trick to see if I could continue when I missed and I found that it actually works, well in part.

So here is what you do if you missed buck/bull or before the third one clears the screen or immediately after accidentally hitting a doe....

1. Quit out of the game, by either hitting the home button to return to the home screen (I found this was sometimes delayed), push the back button and then hit the home screen or just hit the power button to go into standby. Just use whichever you find quickest.

2. Now restart the game from the Xbox Games Hub and go back to Adventure and select 'resume adventure'. If you done it right you will see the area you just selected is still playable.

Now this does not make this achievement easy to get as some bulls/bucks can only be shot near the edge of the screen so it can be very hard to tell if you hit it or not although I found after restarting certain areas a few times it would actually change where the bucks were coming from sometimes making it easier to get the 3 kills.

Hopefully this method will just make it possible for you to get.

Good Luck!

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

Last edited by XBOX ISAAC82; 11-02-2012 at 09:00 AM.
XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:39 PM   #2
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I used a similar method to do mine, but used the Home button. It is more intuitive and prob quicker to do given the position of the power button on the Lumia 900. If you miss one, just hit home immediately. Then reload the game from the Games Hub and hit resume.

This was not hard at all. Doing this you have infinite retries on every level. Prob took me around 20-30 minutes total.

GOAL : 250,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2014 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 113 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:31 PM   #3
eastx

Send a message via AIM to eastx

eastx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
You are my hero, Isaac. I used the power button for a bit but then switched to pressing Back. I never had a problem with not pausing quickly enough.

Also, I played on the second adventure and got the 3 perfect shots on the fifth part of the first trek. It mostly came down to luck.
eastx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:09 AM   #4
I Gil Galad I

I Gil Galad I's Gamercard
I actually did this legit a few times on an iOS but this port is REALLY laggy making it legit almost impossible. I only downloaded it this morning and have been playing it at work so I might try to get it tonight. Thanks for the heads up though.

100% (inc. DLC): 95 Retail. 53 Arcade. 39 WP7.
I Gil Galad I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:16 AM   #5
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
so far this is working I failed one attempt already as I didn't hit the home button fast enough. At least it's doable now

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:40 AM   #6
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Took 3 tries but I did it using this method. Just to note I think it's easier to play with the sound on because the guy counts the bucks/bulls for you. So if they fall off screen you won't have to guess. It's annoying with the sound on but takes some guess work out.

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote