PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-16-2012, 04:40 AM   #1
Insane Sugar Rush

ILikeItSoftcore's Gamercard
Is anybody else's second gun disappearing?

Anytime I fast travel it vanishes, and anytime I replay a memory it switches to the duckfoot pistols (the triple shot one). It's fairly annoying

Games looking forward to: Star Wars Battlefront 3

Games enjoying: Netflix and Happy Wars
Insane Sugar Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:25 AM   #2
DoosMakhina

DayusMakhina's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Sugar Rush View Post
Anytime I fast travel it vanishes, and anytime I replay a memory it switches to the duckfoot pistols (the triple shot one). It's fairly annoying
Mine doesn't disappear, but it does constantly switch to the Scottish Flintock.
DoosMakhina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:58 AM   #3
AblativMeatshld

AblativMeatshld's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoosMakhina View Post
Mine doesn't disappear, but it does constantly switch to the Scottish Flintock.
One of mine forever swaps to one of the Pitcairns...

Three shots? Unacceptable.
AblativMeatshld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #4
Shabba
Banned User

While wearing the Etzio outfit, only 1 gun shows when wearing the dual holster. I only use Pitcairns. I haven't noticed them change to any other pistol. That said nothing dual about them, it will still reload after every shot fired, instead of using the other gun......
Shabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:16 AM   #5
DoosMakhina

DayusMakhina's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
While wearing the Etzio outfit, only 1 gun shows when wearing the dual holster. I only use Pitcairns. I haven't noticed them change to any other pistol. That said nothing dual about them, it will still reload after every shot fired, instead of using the other gun......
Then only one gun is equipped, you don't have to reload until both guns have fired.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:00 PM   #6
optics

I bought a sword once (not the one where you are required to) and it disappeared. After that, I never even bothered with bladed weapons other than my hidden blades. All you really gotta do is counter anyways.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #7
Shabba
Banned User

Quote:
Then only one gun is equipped, you don't have to reload until both guns have fired.
Nonsense I have the dual holster it shows x2 Pitcarin's on the right and the left side. I also have an ammo pouch at level 3 = 38 bullets. Every single time I press the Y button when using the dual holster and it showing equipped x2 guns in each holster. When shooting a target with the Y button after every single shot fired it reloads the same gun, always keeping that same single gun in hand. Unless I am suppose to be pressing another key then Y which there was no instructions for? This is not a dual holster or even having a second gun..

The etzio oufit only shows a single gun when wearing the dual holster...

Last edited by Shabba; 11-16-2012 at 12:56 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:53 PM   #8
DoosMakhina

DayusMakhina's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
Nonsense I have the dual holster it shows x2 Pitcarin's on the right and the left side. I also have an ammo pouch at level 3 = 38 bullets. Every single time I press the Y button when using the dual holster and it showing equipped x2 guns in each holster. When shooting a target with the Y button after every single shot fired it reloads the same gun, always keeping that same single gun in hand. Unless I am suppose to be pressing another key then Y which there was no instructions for? This is not a dual holster or even having a second gun..

The etzio oufit only shows a single gun when wearing the dual holster...
I have the ammo pouch at level 3 too... and I have 40 billets available at once. I use 2 shot pistols so it doesn't take a genius to work out why I have 40 shots available... the extra gun. Go re-equip your pistols.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #9
Shabba
Banned User

That does not explain why he fires with one gun not both. He will only ever hold one gun. Then after that gun is fired he will only ever reload that same gun. The other gun stays sitting in its holster on the lefthand side. This has nothing to do with ammo.. I built the holster I had Pitcarin's, I later equipped English Navy Flintlocks, these weren't as good as Pitcarin's, so I requipped my Pitcarin's...

I can clearly see 2 guns in both holsters.............Except on the Etzio outfit

Last edited by Shabba; 11-16-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #10
AblativMeatshld

AblativMeatshld's Gamercard
Quote:
I have the ammo pouch at level 3 too... and I have 40 billets available at once. I use 2 shot pistols so it doesn't take a genius to work out why I have 40 shots available... the extra gun. Go re-equip your pistols.
Doesn't matter. I have 40 ammo, and 95% of the time I will have a double-barrel pistol, and one of the pitcairns. Every time. I go re-equip a double-barrel pistol, it shows the 4 shots, and then I fast travel or do anything involving a load screen, and then the pitcairn is back on my right hip. ALWAYS my right hip.
AblativMeatshld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:32 AM   #11
AlexRhymesWithAsian

I have a Flintlock Pistol and just bought a Duckfoot but couldn't find it, I checked my inventory and it wasn't there so I went to the Homestead and checked the basement but didn't find it.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP.
AlexRhymesWithAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:56 AM   #12
bizegar

bizegar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Sugar Rush View Post
I get this sometimes too, I have to go in to a General Store and reequip one pistol, then another to get two back. I always get the duckfoots when I replay a memory, I'd assumed it was because my pistols weren't available at the time.
bizegar is offline   Reply With Quote