PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Dance Central 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
EnfantDuSiecle

EnfantDuSiecle's Gamercard
Crew Throwdown Achievements

Have you guys gotten any of these achievements?
I wanted to know if there's a way to get it without a second player or if I need it by all mean. The thing is that I've gotten other achievements designed for two players by "misleading" kinect but those achievements didn't really required the other player to move or something; just the presence. I don't really have any one to play this with and I don't want to miss a couple of achievements like it happened with DC2.

Thankx in advance
EnfantDuSiecle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:35 AM   #2
SnakeChips

SnakeChips's Gamercard
When I tried to make my human puppet again for DC3 it didn't read it. But when I was playing one time, for some odd reason it read my moving fan. So I sed it to my advantage and got all the 2 player achievements(besides the 5 move ratings in a row one). For the crew throwdown one is was just a bit frustrating to high five an object with no hands. So I just flailed my arms arm until it worked.
SnakeChips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:59 PM   #3
J Schwizzle

J Schwizzle's Gamercard
You don't actually need to do the high-five to start the crew throwdown. Just use the voice commands instead (i.e., "Xbox -> Start").
J Schwizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:59 PM   #4
SnakeChips

SnakeChips's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Schwizzle View Post
You don't actually need to do the high-five to start the crew throwdown. Just use the voice commands instead (i.e., "Xbox -> Start").
That would have been nice to know instead of flailing my arms for 5 minutes lol.
SnakeChips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #5
Thomas001122

thomas001122's Gamercard
I can barely even get my kinect to read my movements regardless of how many times I adjust the thing. It says I look great(so nice) but then it only really picks up on super slow turtle like speed songs like Poker Face lol. Thankfully there are some...so I got the gold star achievement. It makes it impossible to even finish story mode though. I know it isn't me because some of the stuff is simple.
Thomas001122 is offline   Reply With Quote