PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #31
havocofsmeg

havocofsmeg's Gamercard
I'm excited, but that said, my biggest concern is that it's going to be a rehash of every ones favorite Family Guy bits. As much as I like the premise (loved the multiverse episode), some fresh content would be good. And given that the games centered around the great Stewie/Brian double act, the dialogue should be good.

havocofsmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #32
wariowarrior

wariowarrior's Gamercard
I'm nervous. I want it to be good and fun to play but I just have a feeling it's going to be rubbish.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #33
Martel18

Martel18's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by wariowarrior View Post
I'm nervous. I want it to be good and fun to play but I just have a feeling it's going to be rubbish.
Just got 1000/1000 on it. The game handles exactly like a third person CoD. It's extremely easy and fun to play. Not much for replay value and the secondary objectives were a bore without a guide but other than that I enjoyed my sunday afternoon / monday morning playing it.
Martel18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #34
xD Rick
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to xD Rick

xD Rick's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martel18 View Post
Just got 1000/1000 on it. The game handles exactly like a third person CoD. It's extremely easy and fun to play. Not much for replay value and the secondary objectives were a bore without a guide but other than that I enjoyed my sunday afternoon / monday morning playing it.
Hey there.
How long to 1k it?
xD Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:04 PM   #35
Martel18

Martel18's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xD Rick View Post
Hey there.
How long to 1k it?
About 6-10 hours.

Multiverse Madness took me 2h 10mins solo run and gunning with Brian and a shotgun.

Multiplayer is boosted in 10 mins or less with a second controller.

Challenges took about 25 mins to do, the last one you need two controllers but you can do it all as Lois with a bit more difficulty. If you have someone there to overwatch as Peter it makes it a lot easier.

Story mode took me 8-10 hours but that's because I was checking every nook and cranny for the Secondary Objectives (level specific collectibles) but there isn't too many. The Teddys in Santa's Sweatshop eluded me (there are some in destroyable presents and the one I missed was on a chair in Santas office.) and the gold coins in Long John Peter's level (hint: Destroy EVERY crate you see on the ship you start on, you should have 8 before you hop onto your ship where you will find the 9th one under a box at the front of the ship).

Realistically with a guide the game should be about 6 hours, 4 if it wasn't for the Horde mode.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:05 PM   #36
VVh1pCr3am

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
About 6-10 hours.

Multiverse Madness took me 2h 10mins solo run and gunning with Brian and a shotgun.

Challenges took about 25 mins to do, the last one you need two controllers but you can do it all as Lois with a bit more difficulty. If you have someone there to overwatch as Peter it makes it a lot easier.

Story mode took me 8-10 hours but that's because I was checking every nook and cranny for the Secondary Objectives (level specific collectibles) but there isn't too many. The Teddys in Santa's Sweatshop eluded me (there are some in destroyable presents and the one I missed was on a chair in Santas office.) and the gold coins in Long John Peter's level (hint: Destroy EVERY crate you see on the ship you start on, you should have 8 before you hop onto your ship where you will find the 9th one under a box at the front of the ship).

Realistically with a guide the game should be about 6 hours, 4 if it wasn't for the Horde mode.
I'm playing it right now and I got a question. For the $50,000 achievement, do you have to have $50,000 at one time or can I spend the money I currently have and it will eventually pop?
VVh1pCr3am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:19 PM   #37
HuskyHuscarl

C0MPLY 0R D13's Gamercard
I love Family Guy, and pretty excited it's being made into a decent looking game (IGN video), Not sure I will spend Ģ40 on it straight away though.. Might way til after christmas when it'll be around Ģ15.
Got enough games and multiplayer to do atm anyway
Old 11-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #38
Martel18

Martel18's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVh1pCr3am View Post
I'm playing it right now and I got a question. For the $50,000 achievement, do you have to have $50,000 at one time or can I spend the money I currently have and it will eventually pop?

It's accumulative. Spend away!
Old 11-19-2012, 10:42 PM   #39
VVh1pCr3am

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
It's accumulative. Spend away!
Cool. Thanks.
VVh1pCr3am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:05 PM   #40
Martel18

Martel18's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVh1pCr3am View Post
Cool. Thanks.
I'll be on XBL for the rest of the day doing Toy Story Mania, if you want to ask me about the secondaries don't hesitate to add me (Martel18) and ask about them or any other achievement.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:41 AM   #41
xD Rick
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to xD Rick

xD Rick's Gamercard
Quote:
About 6-10 hours.

Thank you very much.
Itīs gonna be a nice break from Sonic Racing Transformed and Hitman Absolution,the first one is getting me nuts.
I just hope this is better than Ben10 Omniverse, which is awfull, almost unplayable.
xD Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #42
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
About 6-10 hours.

I thought I was going to have this game sitting at home for a while, until someone came round and helped me do the co-op challenge "someone to watch over me".

Thankfully after reading this post I persevered with the challenge "someone to watch over me" solo, and got the game finished. The hardest part I found on this challenge was making the jump with Lois, died 5+ times trying to make the jump.

Thanks to KillerBEA for this awesome signature

Gamertag = DJ RJester
Please don't send random friend requests without a message.

Game Completion Percentage, only 83.14% 15/04/13.
Game Completion Percentage now at target of 90% 13/09/14

100% Completions on all Xbox One Games & apps
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:37 AM   #43
TXClark

txrickc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I enjoyed this game, fun and a few challenges too. Defiantly needed the co-op help a few times.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #44
Lilley159

Lilley1593's Gamercard
I kinda enjoyed this game, but alot of the humor was reused through the whole game, also the enemies could become a little frustrating at points, Over all the game was a 4/10 to me.
Lilley159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:55 PM   #45
roRRdor

roRRdor's Gamercard
Deffo a game for the collection

Haha this can only be a winner
roRRdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:59 PM   #46
roRRdor

roRRdor's Gamercard
game of the year?
Old 03-10-2013, 09:47 AM   #47