PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
Cooljoe

Bear5 Fan 4Ever's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Headless horseman frontiersman glitch?

I just completed the headless horseman quest, and I know there is no more frontiersman markers on the Frontier map because it's the last one there. But, what I don't get, is that the headless horseman shows up no where in my animus database nor in recent events. Am I screwed, or can I still get completionist since I did actually finish the quest? I'm at 66 percent complete of the frontier quests having done all frontiersman quests in Boston and the frontier if that helps.
Cooljoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #2
The Bertard

The Bertard's Gamercard
go to boston you pick up some more in the pubs there and possibly new york cant remeber which its been a few days since done them
The Bertard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #3
WeskersHenchman

WeskersHenchman's Gamercard
Keep in mind that you also have to finish all three sets of challenges for the Frontiersmen to get that section of the DNA to 100%.

You won't be able to finish the second set until after sequence 12 because one of the challenges in that set requires you to have all available optional conversations with a character, the last of which can't be done until after finishing the main story. Then you'll also have to make sure to finish the third set of challenges as well.

This is true for all 4 clubs; you must complete all missions and challenges to get them to 100%.
WeskersHenchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:00 PM   #4
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooljoe View Post
I just completed the headless horseman quest, and I know there is no more frontiersman markers on the Frontier map because it's the last one there. But, what I don't get, is that the headless horseman shows up no where in my animus database nor in recent events. Am I screwed, or can I still get completionist since I did actually finish the quest? I'm at 66 percent complete of the frontier quests having done all frontiersman quests in Boston and the frontier if that helps.
That was the last mission and in my opinion, was unfinished. It looks like the start of the mission. The game tells you to find clues but really, there is nothing left to do.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:26 AM   #5
Mr Blonde 324

mr blonde 324's Gamercard
i was on my way to another mission while the horseman one was active, i got the cutscene with the horseman riding off and i was supposed to follow but somehow got sidetracked and never ever followed up but even so, all my frontiersman missions and challenges show as complete
Mr Blonde 324 is offline   Reply With Quote