PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 5: No Time Left
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-21-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
xKRAIZEEMANx

xKRAIZEEMANx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Playthrough Choices, Ep. 5 **SPOILERS**

I figured I would start this thread...as there has been one for every episode (I think). Anyways, just wrapped up my play-through..figured I would share my choices, and see what everyone else did.

Remove Lee's Arm: Yep...
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Lost Temper: Yes...though I do not really feel that I did.

Gave Up Weapons: Yes..I thought it would....disarm...the situation

Killed Clementine's Captor: No...Though Clem did. (I looked at the cleaver)

Stopped Lee From Turning: Yes...I figured I would take the "Hero's" way out.

What about you guys?

Last edited by xKRAIZEEMANx; 11-21-2012 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Spelling....
xKRAIZEEMANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:18 PM   #2
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
not exactly sure how having a scared crying 9 year old girl shoot the only "family" she has left in the world is taking the heroes way out
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:55 PM   #3
xKRAIZEEMANx

xKRAIZEEMANx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Yac View Post
not exactly sure how having a scared crying 9 year old girl shoot the only "family" she has left in the world is taking the heroes way out

That is why I used quotation marks...as you did with "family". They are often used to express forms of irony.

xKRAIZEEMANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:19 PM   #4
Darth Craigus

Darth Craigus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKRAIZEEMANx View Post

Remove Lee's Arm: Yes

Lost Temper:Yes

Gave Up Weapons: Yes

Killed Clementine's Captor:Yes (strangled him)

Stopped Lee From Turning:No, I couldn't put her through that trauma.

My choices above. Loved the game, loved the ending. Brilliant stuff.

Quote:
I always say, before you judge another man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes...
Darth Craigus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:33 PM   #5
L1E

Send a message via AIM to L1E

L1E's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Removed Lee's arm. Works in the show, but I felt that the infection probably spread to the rest of my body by the time they thought about cutting it off. But, decided to do it anyways just for the slim chance it'd work.

Calmly argued with Kenny. Kenny and I are bros. Love that dude like a brother.

Surrendered my weapons. I just felt like lying to your captor isn't the smartest thing to do when he has a gun on you.

Didn't kill the stranger. I tried! But Clem ended up finishing him off, which probably saved my life (well, prolonged it) in the process. Glad I taught her!

Made sure Lee didn't turn. I didn't want to risk somehow getting away once I turned and biting Clem. That would just blow. Plus, I don't wanna turn into one of the walkers. And, Clem needs to learn that shit like this has to happen, no matter how much you don't want it to.

Great episode, albeit definitely one of the shortest. Bring on season 2!
L1E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:26 AM   #6
Xynthes

Xynthes's Gamercard
Let's see my choices where:
  1. Did not remove Lee's arm. Didn't see the point with the amount of time that had passed and Lee was already showing signs of the bite affecting him. 24%
  2. Calmly argued with Kenny. Just thought it would make things worse, plus it was a little hard to argue. 30%
  3. Surrendered all weapons. Considered holding out for a second but thought it would backfire. 64%
  4. Killed the stranger. This I'm a little confused on. According to the stats I killed him but by going by what was said in game I didn't. Lee choked him into unconsciousness but I didn't have him shoot him afterwards. Clementine made a comment about it and Lee just said they where leaving. So Lee beat the stranger without killing him but it's one of those things the game can't differentiate between. 41%
  5. Made sure Lee didn't turn. Even being handcuffed to a radiator or whatever it was I thought it was still a risk so had Clementine shoot Lee. Plus it really was something she'd need to learn to do if she was going to survive with how things are now for her. 66%

Would have loved this to have been longer and was a bit surprised with an achievement popping every couple of minutes. Slight exaggeration but the last three or four where really close together.

Now that I've posted this I'm off to watch the ending, left this at the stat screen just to post this.
Xynthes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:50 AM   #7
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1E View Post
Removed Lee's arm.

Calmly argued with Kenny.

Surrendered my weapons.

Didn't kill the stranger.

Made sure Lee didn't turn.
Exactly what I did in my playthrough.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:58 AM   #8
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xynthes View Post
  1. Killed the stranger. This I'm a little confused on. According to the stats I killed him but by going by what was said in game I didn't. Lee choked him into unconsciousness but I didn't have him shoot him afterwards. Clementine made a comment about it and Lee just said they where leaving. So Lee beat the stranger without killing him but it's one of those things the game can't differentiate between. 41%
  2. Made sure Lee didn't turn. Even being handcuffed to a radiator or whatever it was I thought it was still a risk so had Clementine shoot Lee. Plus it really was something she'd need to learn to do if she was going to survive with how things are now for her. 66%
well i'm pretty sure he was dead from the chocking, might've even broken his windpipe as Lee was pretty damn pissed. so i think he's dead regardless, just weather he'll be walking around after or not.

and 2 i don't buy it, Clem has already killed at least 2 walkers on her own, i don't think making the poor girl kill Lee is going to teach her anything she doesn't already know
Old 11-22-2012, 03:15 AM   #9
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
This is SPARTAclementineland.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:19 AM   #10
L1E

Send a message via AIM to L1E

L1E's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Yac View Post
and 2 i don't buy it, Clem has already killed at least 2 walkers on her own, i don't think making the poor girl kill Lee is going to teach her anything she doesn't already know
Except that even the people you love most are not safe from being infected and need to be dealt with. At least that was my reasoning.
L1E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #11
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

and she understood that, she was fully willing to do it, so if she had to she could have, no sense forcing it on her when she didn't need to do it
Old 11-23-2012, 12:50 AM   #12
el_pieablo

el pieablo's Gamercard
Remove Lee's Arm: Nope

Lost Temper:Yes

Gave Up Weapons: Yes

Killed Clementine's Captor:No Clem did

Stopped Lee From Turning:Yeah the right way out for my Lee

100K GS 10.06.2011(uk) - Old School - Saw 2: Flesh and Blood

el_pieablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:51 PM   #13
Siddy

Sid De Mouse's Gamercard
Remove Lee's Arm: Nope

Gave Up Weapons: No, only the radio

Killed Clementine's Captor:No Clem did, i looked at the lamp

Stopped Lee From Turning:yes
Siddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:14 AM   #14
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Removed Lee's arm. Works in the show, but I felt that the infection probably spread to the rest of my body by the time they thought about cutting it off. But, decided to do it anyways just for the slim chance it'd work.

Surrendered my weapons. I just felt like lying to your captor isn't the smartest thing to do when he has a gun on you.

Didn't kill the stranger. I tried! But Clem ended up finishing him off, which probably saved my life (well, prolonged it) in the process. Glad I taught her!

Made sure Lee didn't turn. I didn't want to risk somehow getting away once I turned and biting Clem. That would just blow. Plus, I don't wanna turn into one of the walkers. And, Clem needs to learn that shit like this has to happen, no matter how much you don't want it to.

I did all of these. Did anyone else get a dodgy choices page?

Mine says Choice 1-5 Title - Choice 1-5 Desc.

Fuck me, that episode was emotional. At the risk of sounding like a girl, I get very emotional at some music, games and films, and this was one of the most emotional journey's I've been on this year. Fantastic writing all the way through, I sincerely applaud them!

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.

Last edited by Crimson Ridley; 11-24-2012 at 12:18 AM.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:58 AM   #15
DamagedWill

Send a message via AIM to DamagedWill

DamagedWill's Gamercard
Did anyone think about the other side to stopping Lee from turning? There are still hundreds of walkers outside that shop who would hear the shot.

In my mind, she already killed a living person, much harder than killing a walker and then right after bashed a walker's brains in. She knows what she has to do. Shooting Lee would've wasted a bullet and garnered WAY too much attention.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:25 PM   #16
Jaganboy

Jaganboy's Gamercard
Remove Lee's Arm
Gave Up Both Weapons And The Radio
Clementine killed the stranger/campman
Clementine stopped me from turning (cue my tears D: )
Jaganboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #17
DarKnight80

DarKnight80's Gamercard
Here are my choices:

-Removed Lee's arm. (70%) I figured it wouldn't work, but I thought I would give it a shot.

-I lost my temper with Kenny. (72%) I wasn't trying to lose my temper, but it got the better of me!

-I surrendered my weapons. (59%) I didn't want to chance the Stranger doing anything to Clementine, so I surrendered my weapons.

-I didn't kill the Stranger. (56%) I actually meant to finish the QTE where Lee was strangling the Stranger, but my cat knocked over my drink in my lap! LOL!

-I made sure Lee didn't turn. (63%) I didn't want Lee coming back to harm Clementine, and I thought this was the right thing to do for the both of them.

All in all, a fantastic first season, and I cannot wait for the second season in 2013!
Old 12-05-2012, 07:37 AM   #18
HugTheBear

FuzzyDonkeyLegs's Gamercard

Removed Lee's arm

Lost temper with Kenny

Gave up weapons

Killed Clems captor

Stopped Lee from turning
HugTheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #19
Starkweather

StarkweatherXC's Gamercard
Removed Lee's arm - It was worth a try if it gave me some time.

I lost my temper with Kenny - I didn't really know any other way.

Kept my weapons - He didn't look like the smartest of captors.

Killed the stranger - No hesitation here.

I told Clementine to leave - In the huge minority here but why would i make her waste a bullet that could save here later on. Not like i would remember turning and she didn't have to see it happen.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #20
Warpath Lord

Warpath Lord's Gamercard
1. Didn't remove the arm - One of the harder decisions, I haven't seen the show so far, so I didn't know it could help, but I thought it would be just harder rescueing Clementine with just one arm.

2. Calmly argued with Kenny - No point in fighting.

3. Surrendered my weapons - I felt like lying to this crazy bastard could be a pretty save way to get shot. I have to save Clementine.

4. Killed the stranger - He still could be a threat, he had to be eliminated.

5. Told Clementine to leave Lee - I thought that she shouldn't have to kill the only real friend she had since shit hit the fan. Also, she shouldn't waste a bullet and more important, it would attract attention on her if she shoots.
Warpath Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:09 PM   #21
J Lo

VictimOfDesire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
1. Didn't remove Lee's arm What good would that have done? I figured I would've just bled out if I did that.

2. Lost my temper with Kenny Don't get in my face about killing me before anything bad even happened. Good thing I lost my temper too because it had us find a way out of the attic.

3. Surrendered my weapons He had a gun in my face and if I wanted Clem back safe and sound, I was going to have to play it by his rules...at least until Clem got involved herself.

4. Killed the stranger He was going to turn, so it had to be done before that happened.

5. Told Clementine to leave Lee I couldn't make a 9 year old shoot someone in the head that has been protecting her and been there for her for months. There's just no way. Besides, he was handcuffed to something. He wasn't going anywhere and was no danger to Clem.
J Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:00 PM   #22
MANDY

MANDY EN CAS's Gamercard
* I didn't removed Lee's arm.
* I didn't lost my temper.
* I kept my weapons.
* I killed Clementine's captor.
* I made sure Lee didn't turn.

Completed:

3 Retail games | 9 Arcade games | 13 WP7 games
MANDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:53 AM   #23
maxxmisery

maxxmisery's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKRAIZEEMANx View Post
Remove Lee's Arm: Yep...
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Lost Temper: Yes...though I do not really feel that I did.

Gave Up Weapons: Yes..I thought it would....disarm...the situation

Killed Clementine's Captor: No...Though Clem did. (I looked at the cleaver)

Stopped Lee From Turning: Yes...I figured I would take the "Hero's" way out.

What about you guys?
Same exact choices I made. Great episode and has me wanting more.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:53 PM   #24
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Lo View Post
5. Told Clementine to leave Lee I couldn't make a 9 year old shoot someone in the head that has been protecting her and been there for her for months. There's just no way. Besides, he was handcuffed to something. He wasn't going anywhere and was no danger to Clem.
So I take it he doesn't harm her, right?

Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:00 PM   #25
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Quote:

Yea, when they did it with Herschel, they did it right away. Lee... they waited too long

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:05 PM   #26
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Removed Lee's Arm - thought it would work.
I calmly argued with Kenny - didn't mean to, I just did.
I kept hold of something - I'm sure I disarmed myself though.
I killed the stranger - I kept pressing A but I couldn't stop it in time.
I made sure Lee didn't turn - I didn't want Clem to see me like that.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:21 AM   #27
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
  1. Removed Lee's arm
  2. Calmly argued with Kenny
  3. Kept my cleaver when the stranger asked me to surrender my possessions
  4. Killed the stranger after choking him
  5. Had Clementine shoot me to make sure I didn't turn
It was an amazing experience playing through all the episodes, though it's sad to see it end the way it did.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:46 PM   #28
SpinelesS

Mr SpinelesS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Remove Lee's Arm: No. The infection had traveled far enough to cause Lee to Pass out, so it was obviously too late.

Lost Temper: Yes/no. The whole conversation with Kenny I was peaceful and talking him down. Then, not know what to do next, I interacted with the bust and threw it...

Gave Up Weapons: Yes, I wanted to hear everything he had to say.

Killed Clementine's Captor: No, I slowed down on the strangling when he was against the closet door (felt a little sorry for him) and Clementine took him out to save my life when he started strangling me.

Stopped Lee From Turning: Yes. My thinking was that by proving she might have to kill anyone, (even someone she loved) she would be less willing to trust and care for others blindly like she currently did, and that would help keep her alive.

Last edited by SpinelesS; 05-27-2013 at 12:54 PM.
SpinelesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:01 AM   #29
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Removed Lee's arm - Yes
Calmly argued with Kenny - Yes
Kept my cleaver when the stranger asked me to surrender my possessions - No
Killed the stranger after choking him - Yes
Had Clementine shoot me to make sure I didn't turn - Yes

Such a great experience! Can't believe I left it this late!
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #30
Andre16182

Andre16182's Gamercard
Removed Lee's arm? Me and 71% of players removed your arm - I chose to remove Lee's arm because I thought it could save him or at the very least buy him some time.

Lost temper? Me and 26% of players calmly argued with Kenny. - I chose to calmly argue with Kenny because losing your temper isn't going to help defuse a situation.

Gave up weapons? Me and 41% of players surrendered your weapons. - I chose to surrender my weapons because not surrendering your weapons to somebody who has a gun pointed at you isn't a smart idea. Especially considering all he would have to do is pat me down to find out that I was lying.

Killed Clementine's captor? Me and 43% of players killed the stranger - I chose to kill the stranger because he would've turned had I not, so I just made sure that he couldn't come back and harm anyone.

Stopped Lee from turning? Me and 38% of players told Clementine to leave Lee - I chose to tell Clementine to leave Lee because shooting people changes you and I don't want her to become accustomed to having to kill people, be it people about to turn or not.

Avatar & Signature Created By Rajeanero

Last edited by Andre16182; 08-23-2014 at 07:44 AM.
Andre16182 is offline   Reply With Quote