Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #31
WICKEDGAMES29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
Could it be you are one of those fellas who spam that unblockable running shoulder/spear move over and over and over again, combined with your unblockable grapple moves, then hit your created unblockable finisher? Yeah I hate those guys, makes the game totally not fun.

Also you can't invite people to ranked games, the only way to get mixed with people you want is finding modes nobody plays.
No, the guy I was playing against was doing all of the spamming. Running ddt is all he did thought out the whole match so I just kept reversing the move on him. Took the win and he bitched like a little school girl. Hell at lease when I lose I don't cry and harass people over the internet. Well that will be my last match since everyone keeps spamming the same move over and over again.

The only way you can even play this game online is if you have friends that are willing to play the game with you. Sadly none of the people I know even play or even watch wrestling.

Community creations makes up for it anyway.

Last edited by WICKEDGAMES29; 11-05-2012 at 04:13 PM.
WICKEDGAMES29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:23 PM   #32
Spencer Estate

Send a message via AIM to Spencer Estate Send a message via Skype™ to Spencer Estate

Spencer Estate's Gamercard
Hey guys I just checked back on this thread. Thanks for backing me up on the "loser" comments. If maxing out all WWE games since 2007 makes me a loser, than I'm a huge loser TYVM.

More and more insight is coming out on the whole XP thing, and I've found that I believe the total you need to rack up is "1,116,250 (something close to that" according to Big Bad Z in another thread who is currently #3 on the leaderboards.

Anybody had the honors of getting this achievement yet? Or found a fool proof way to do it the easiest for the most XP? I've decided I'm just going to boost for it the entire way through.

The 3 ranking achievements are all that's left for me on this video game.

Also, yeah me and my friend were in a private chat and we adjusted the settings and told each other when to search. We found each other just about every single time within seconds.
30k on 08-16-10
40k on 12-07-10
50k on 09-08-11
60k on 02-01-12
70k on 09-23-12
80k on 10-22-12

Last edited by Spencer Estate; 11-13-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Spencer Estate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:23 AM   #33
Beastmaster

Orge Lambart's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer Estate View Post
Hey guys I just checked back on this thread. Thanks for backing me up on the "loser" comments. If maxing out all WWE games since 2007 makes me a loser, than I'm a huge loser TYVM.

More and more insight is coming out on the whole XP thing, and I've found that I believe the total you need to rack up is "1,116,250 (something close to that" according to Big Bad Z in another thread who is currently #3 on the leaderboards.

Anybody had the honors of getting this achievement yet? Or found a fool proof way to do it the easiest for the most XP? I've decided I'm just going to boost for it the entire way through.

The 3 ranking achievements are all that's left for me on this video game.

Also, yeah me and my friend were in a private chat and we adjusted the settings and told each other when to search. We found each other just about every single time within seconds.
The best method is a Cage match, use any combination to quickly get your boosting partner into the match. Seeing as THQ has been giving out bans to assure you aren't banned.. Hit three punches each, have the winner toss the loser into the corner by the door, press A to escape, Winner escape cage like normal, lost pretend like you are incapable of pressing the buttons at the right time.

Also I would suggest having multiple people you boost with, having 800 wins and 800 losses against the same guy will raise some reg flags. You have 20 - 50 wins and loses against one guy not so much so.
Beastmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:00 AM   #34
Cyrus Cheever

Cyrus Cheever's Gamercard
this is my first time really going at it online with a WWE game. i got the full 1000 last year but i didn't have to work up so much xp for the achievements. has it always been such horse crap to gain a rank? if anyone wants to boost with me i'd be glad to help out when i'm online. the gamertag is Cyrus Cheever. add me and whenever i'm on we'll help each other out in a few matches. the rank achievements are all i need for another 1000 on this one.
Cyrus Cheever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:34 AM   #35
MaseJ

masej's Gamercard
Hey guys I haven't tested the following but putting it out there for anyone willing to give it a go & let us know.

Would boosting Royal Rumble with 6 people be an option? When I had the game I was playing a RR & got 125 XP (I think) for escaping an elimination. With 6 people, could you pair up & have 1 start the elimination & the other escape, do this for say 5mins then switch? If you accidentally get eliminated, you've got 24 backups. Do it for an hour or so then just finish off the RR and also get full match bonus. If eliminator doesn't push buttons, escaping would be easy.

Again I stress I haven't tried this & probably won't get around to it for awhile. But this would cut down wasting time in loading screens/matching up, & other than getting eliminated, you'd quickly rack up XP. Thoughts???

Completed:
| Retail: 100 | Arcade: 47 |

Last Game Completed:
| Retail | WWE 2K14 | (6/7/14) |
| Arcade | Karaoke | (6/7/14) |

Boosting:
| GTA IV + DLC: 655/1500 |
MaseJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:09 AM   #36
Spencer Estate

Send a message via AIM to Spencer Estate Send a message via Skype™ to Spencer Estate

Spencer Estate's Gamercard
@MaseJ that does sound like an interesting plan. I will be going about it with myself for tonight to see how far I can get vs. myself. We'll see what happens.

I'd be up for the 6 man idea in the future unless someone has already tried it and let's us know if it's a waste of time or not?
30k on 08-16-10
40k on 12-07-10
50k on 09-08-11
60k on 02-01-12
70k on 09-23-12
80k on 10-22-12
Spencer Estate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:32 AM   #37
Beastmaster

Orge Lambart's Gamercard
That does sound like a good idea, although i'm not sure how the penalty would work that way, if the penalty gets added every time you get eliminated or if it has to do with how many were in game.

Might be best to do it with 5, build up your finishers then toss out the CPU controlled guy with the finisher.

After everyone is tossed out do the corner thing for a little bit, switch it up and see what happens. The penalty is the big issue when it comes to Royal Rumble boosting or other wise that Peanlty takes such a large chunk of Xp it makes the RR mode not even worth more than a cage match.

Although i'm not sure how 5 or 6 people would have it looking. I can say I've done it with 5 and having been elminated quite a big I still got a very large penalty, finished with 3k points, wound up with 650ish points.

I'm going to assume the Cage matches are still the best and fastest method of getting xp outside of fighting real matches.

I know some people have better methods because I see guys with 3k + avg matches, which tells me they are doing something to get the numbers up that high.
Beastmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #38
DarkGin87

DarkGin87's Gamercard
Anyone want to boost im up for it pm me

DarkGin87 is offline   Reply With Quote