PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2 > Mister Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-21-2012, 03:51 AM   #1
Sophia Hyakato

Sophia Hyakato's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Motorhead Achievement help

I noticed that this seems to be a common problem over in the Gearbox forums and I'm sure someone over here is having a similar issue so I am going to post what I know about this achievement.

For those having trouble getting this to unlock: The most common problem seems to be the Tier missions. You just have to make sure you clear all the Tiers, but especially both Tier 3 and the revisited tier 3. Turn in the revised tier mission but don't accept to do it again (hit cancel as soon as it tries to give it to you again). This forces the mission to go on your completed list and not your active mission list. This was the only way I and several other people could get the achievement to pop up.

Hope this helps if anyone is struggling with this achievement.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:16 AM   #2
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thank you for the tip. Hopefully it helps till they fix it.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:05 AM   #3
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleb2k View Post
Hopefully it helps till they fix it.
I wouldn't hold your breath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:02 AM   #4
Ravenhood

Revid Cargian's Gamercard
Well, I've finished the Rematch for the Pyro Pete's Bar Tier 3 four times already, as it was a challenge to complete more of the bar battles... shouldn't it work just as well if you make sure they're completed? All I currently have in my active mission list is a main mission, with no side missions available, so... I think I'll be okay? =/

Retail: 37

Arcade: 66

Currently 21st for Most Completed Arcade Games
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st to complete 3 Retail, 5 XBLA, 1 DLC - 2nd to complete 2 Retail, 2 XBLA, 4 DLC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravenhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:05 AM   #5
Nusentinsaino

Nusentinsaino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenhood View Post
Well, I've finished the Rematch for the Pyro Pete's Bar Tier 3 four times already, as it was a challenge to complete more of the bar battles... shouldn't it work just as well if you make sure they're completed? All I currently have in my active mission list is a main mission, with no side missions available, so... I think I'll be okay? =/
There are a total of 4 tier battles... One at the bar, one near flyboys, the race, and the arena.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:34 PM   #6
Ravenhood

Revid Cargian's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusentinsaino View Post
There are a total of 4 tier battles... One at the bar, one near flyboys, the race, and the arena.
Good, that's what I thought (just finished the main story now). Then, all I have left is the arena.

Retail: 37

Arcade: 66

Currently 21st for Most Completed Arcade Games
1st to complete 3 Retail, 5 XBLA, 1 DLC - 2nd to complete 2 Retail, 2 XBLA, 4 DLC
Ravenhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:02 PM   #7
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
There's just the four battles? Cool! So I've just got tier 3 of Flyboy's to finish, but having probs with that. Seems like there's an unending supply of enforcer buzzards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:40 PM   #8
Sophia Hyakato

Sophia Hyakato's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenhood View Post
The reason I posted this is because I noticed that when you hit to re-accept the revisited tier 3 it no longer shows up on your completed list but on your active mission list. And apparently from what I've seen, the game doesn't register that you have already completed it once if it has been accepted the second time.
Old 11-22-2012, 03:34 AM   #9
incinerator950
Banned User

incinerator950's Gamercard
I didn't notice, I completed two of the Arena's rematches more than once, and I unlocked Motorhead fine after the mission list was cleared.
incinerator950 is offline   Reply With Quote