PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Adventure > Root Double: Before Crime * After Days
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-18-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Madhatters13
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide needed

The site could use an achievement guide and roadmap for this title. Anyone want to jump in and contribute?
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
xCKJoeh153x

Send a message via AIM to xCKJoeh153x

CoolKidJoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
The site could use an achievement guide and roadmap for this title. Anyone want to jump in and contribute?
Stop begging for achievement guides or learn the language and write one yourself Someone will make one when they feel like they're ready to make the commitment. This game takes an extremely long time to complete due to the 100% achievements involved.

xCKJoeh153x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:22 AM   #3
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Madhatters13
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x View Post
Stop begging for achievement guides or learn the language and write one yourself Someone will make one when they feel like they're ready to make the commitment. This game takes an extremely long time to complete due to the 100% achievements involved.
We're going through the forums to find missing guides and roadmaps. Our task is to, no matter how small or big, is to have each forum/game with its own guide and roadmap.

There are a lot of games missing guides and roadmaps and i haven't played many of the games, so we're asking some members of the site to help out and construct one.

I understand many games are tough or don't have much activity on the forums, but we're hoping people will be able to help out, so instead of complaining why not work with other members to write a guide to benefit the site and its members.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:03 AM   #4
xCKJoeh153x

CoolKidJoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
We're going through the forums to find missing guides and roadmaps. Our task is to, no matter how small or big, is to have each forum/game with its own guide and roadmap.

There are a lot of games missing guides and roadmaps and i haven't played many of the games, so we're asking some members of the site to help out and construct one.

I understand many games are tough or don't have much activity on the forums, but we're hoping people will be able to help out, so instead of complaining why not work with other members to write a guide to benefit the site and its members.
There is no complaining Mr. Generic Public Relations response. Why don't you work with other members to make a guide instead of saying "we need a roadmap and guide for this game" on every single game.

Old 11-24-2012, 05:31 AM   #5
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Community Gaming - Silver   Submit - Emerald   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   The Helping Hand   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x View Post
There is no complaining Mr. Generic Public Relations response. Why don't you work with other members to make a guide instead of saying "we need a roadmap and guide for this game" on every single game.
There is complaining though because you are the one complaining to him. DEG is not doing it for every single game, only on the games that needs achievement guides and roadmaps. The site is missing tons of them and he is just being helpful to the site by making people aware of which games need them since there are many that do. I don't see any need to complain to him for that. I'm pretty sure I've seen other members that have made posts asking for guides too and I haven't seen anyone complaining at them.

Thank you KillerBEA for the avatar and Rajeanero for the signature!

Mords-toi la langue, tu vas finir par me plaire...
Je ne me passe plus de vous. Je ne me passe plus de tout...

Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:50 AM   #6
xCKJoeh153x

CoolKidJoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
There is complaining though because you are the one complaining to him. DEG is not doing it for every single game, only on the games that needs achievement guides and roadmaps. The site is missing tons of them and he is just being helpful to the site by making people aware of which games need them since there are many that do. I don't see any need to complain to him for that. I'm pretty sure I've seen other members that have made posts asking for guides too and I haven't seen anyone complaining at them.
I still don't see how what he is doing is helpful. Any moron with half a brain can see that there's not a guide for this game and every other game he's posted this useless post on these forums.

Old 05-11-2013, 10:17 PM   #7
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I don't agree with the words Joe used but the general idea, these boards don't have many threads so it's easy to see within seconds that no guide exists.
Making these threads doesn't hurt but again they really don't help either.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler
RIP Oderus Urungus
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote