PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Wreckateer
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-14-2012, 06:06 PM   #31
Pr1nzPriapismus

Pr1nzPriapismus's Gamercard
Solution 8-5

Start all your Flying shots with low power and gather lots of Daredevil Icons on your way to the target. You have lots of Walls, pillars and towers for this.
Also, try to get to the goblins on the bridge to terrify and "headshot" them.
Gather as many 5K icons as late as possible, but gather as many as you can.

First shot:
Guide this one in to the upper middle platform of the bridge. This will make one side of the bridge colapse. (Just tried to destroy them both several times, but always failed.) Maybe try using the speed icon?

This will bring your Multiplyer to somewhere close to three time muliplyer.

Second shot:

Don't forget to start with low power and to gather plenty of daredevil icons. ;-)
Stick to the left and guide this one all the way to the end and make it detonate right next to the left tower in to the wall on the left side of the dynamite. This shot must blow up the tower and the bomb.

Multiplyer must hit the "x4" mark.

Third shot:

Guide this one on the right side of the map diretly towards the wall and make it explode on the right side of the very left "tower platform" with the goblin, starting a little chain reaction to the right side. This shot must destroy the complete wall and the right tower.

Multiplyer hits "x5"

Fourth shot:

Eays peasy! Use Split shot to destroy the buildings in the front. If possible, hit the goblin and let them all bounce from the ground to net 4 bank shot icons.

This will bring the Multiplyer to 6 and shoud earn you the gold medal.

Hope I could help! :-)
Pr1nzPriapismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:05 PM   #32
uglytruth

ugly truth's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr1nzPriapismus View Post
Start all your Flying shots with low power and gather lots of Daredevil Icons on your way to the target. You have lots of Walls, pillars and towers for this.
Also, try to get to the goblins on the bridge to terrify and "headshot" them.
Gather as many 5K icons as late as possible, but gather as many as you can.

First shot:
Guide this one in to the upper middle platform of the bridge. This will make one side of the bridge colapse. (Just tried to destroy them both several times, but always failed.) Maybe try using the speed icon?

This will bring your Multiplyer to somewhere close to three time muliplyer.

Second shot:

Don't forget to start with low power and to gather plenty of daredevil icons. ;-)
Stick to the left and guide this one all the way to the end and make it detonate right next to the left tower in to the wall on the left side of the dynamite. This shot must blow up the tower and the bomb.

Multiplyer must hit the "x4" mark.

Third shot:

Guide this one on the right side of the map diretly towards the wall and make it explode on the right side of the very left "tower platform" with the goblin, starting a little chain reaction to the right side. This shot must destroy the complete wall and the right tower.

Multiplyer hits "x5"

Fourth shot:

Eays peasy! Use Split shot to destroy the buildings in the front. If possible, hit the goblin and let them all bounce from the ground to net 4 bank shot icons.

This will bring the Multiplyer to 6 and shoud earn you the gold medal.

Hope I could help! :-)
Yes it did. Finally got it using your suggestions. I even got the whole middle tower down once by hitting the crossbeam in the lower middle diving down fast into it. The bank shots at the end put me into gold. Thx
uglytruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #33
LeiChat

LeiChat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks Goots, Had a crazy result on the first lift shot of 6-1 doing the curve from left. Took out all the stuff at the back not just the tower and scored over 60k. Hit the 5x multiplier after my 3rd shot and was a bit worried I wouldn't earn enough off the final shot, but with a mulligan boost it was enough for gold.
LeiChat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:21 AM   #34
uglytruth

ugly truth's Gamercard
gold

I see a few asked for help on 10-5, any suggestions for gold?
Old 08-18-2012, 06:43 AM   #35
uglytruth

ugly truth's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglytruth View Post
I see a few asked for help on 10-5, any suggestions for gold?
Just got gold.
First shot stay far to the left pass the speed shot then curve to the right, buzz the goblin, hit the 10k then curve to hit the two towers and the house.
Second shot stay to the right then curve to the far right tower using you last bounce to hit the tower. If done right you will get all three towers plus the 2 10k bonus items.
3rd shot use the bomb shot on the flying goblin hit the center castle and explode it on the back side of the same castle.
4th shot use the basic shot on the speed icon and hit the remaining towers on the left.
5rd shot use the speed shot for the clean up on anything left.

Last edited by uglytruth; 08-18-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:26 AM   #36
LostNoAnswer

LostNoAnswer's Gamercard
NVM,almost completed the game

Last edited by LostNoAnswer; 08-23-2012 at 05:52 AM.
LostNoAnswer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #37
LeiChat

LeiChat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostNoAnswer View Post
NVM,almost completed the game
Well done you.
LeiChat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #38
LostNoAnswer

LostNoAnswer's Gamercard
i got all the golden medal...but no achievement..do i have to play that credit level again?(did not get gold at first time),but i can not find a way to replay it...i have bad feeling

Last edited by LostNoAnswer; 08-30-2012 at 06:03 PM.
LostNoAnswer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #39
Pr1nzPriapismus

Pr1nzPriapismus's Gamercard
User SHAKEZOOLA already answered your question in this thread:

Currently the only way to replay the kings map after you finished the campaign is to hold a right handed salute (make sure your left arm is down) in the level select screen for about 10 seconds.
Pr1nzPriapismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #40
LostNoAnswer

LostNoAnswer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr1nzPriapismus View Post
User SHAKEZOOLA already answered your question in this thread:

Currently the only way to replay the kings map after you finished the campaign is to hold a right handed salute (make sure your left arm is down) in the level select screen for about 10 seconds.
yeah,i played it again and got all the golden medals
Old 08-31-2012, 02:10 PM   #41
CNT1

ContePL's Gamercard
Need help with level 5-2 ;|. Any tips?

Nevermind, got it.

Last edited by CNT1; 08-31-2012 at 02:27 PM.
CNT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:52 PM   #42
PianoNE0

PianoNE0's Gamercard
Greeting me what I do not get, I can not access the second display

Last edited by PianoNE0; 09-09-2012 at 07:14 PM.
PianoNE0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:10 AM   #43
STLfan2468

STLfan2468's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Any tips for 4-1 to 4-5?
Old 11-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #44
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLfan2468 View Post
Any tips for 4-1 to 4-5?
Same, 4-1 is a bitch!

Fancy seeing you here though STL
Old 11-20-2012, 12:22 AM   #45
STLfan2468

STLfan2468's Gamercard

For 4-3:

Take the flying shot and pick up the 10k straight ahead, then go around the front tower and swoop down to pick up the 5k right at the entrance and go back up to blow the entire wall up (this should get you over 2x if done right).

Go left on the next flying shot and pick up the trail of 5ks to crash right into the left castle (this should bump you halfway to 3x).

Next shot should be an explosive shot, so take the right castle out and also pick up the 5k in the air and the 10k in front of the right castle. If done right with the perfect timing bonus, you should blow the whole castle up.

The final shot is another explosive shot and simply pick up the 5k and 10k pieces while hitting the front side of the castle.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:42 AM   #46
CreepyUncleMike

CreepyUncleMike's Gamercard
I must suck. I can't seem to get gold on 3-4 or 3-5.
CreepyUncleMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:52 AM   #47
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
4-4 any tips?

Last edited by Foxxy kyle; 11-24-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Foxxy kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #48
STLfan2468

STLfan2468's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post
4-4 any tips?
can you draw 4-4 in MS Paint? I don't remember what it looks like.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:28 PM   #49
simmshady22

SimmShady22's Gamercard
any tips for level 9-5? It's the last gold I need and it seems impossible to get enough points.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:20 PM   #50
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Quote:
can you draw 4-4 in MS Paint? I don't remember what it looks like.
Probably not, I am super bad with computers and drawing. But I will try and edit this post when I am done.

But by the way, I will download the DLC so we can get those achievements like you asked me over LIVE. I didn't realize how cheap the DLC was.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #51
STLfan2468

STLfan2468's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post
Probably not, I am super bad with computers and drawing. But I will try and edit this post when I am done.

But by the way, I will download the DLC so we can get those achievements like you asked me over LIVE. I didn't realize how cheap the DLC was.

If you can describe the level, then I can possibly help. The only levels I had trouble with were 4-5, 6-3, and 10-5. Now I'm working on the DLC region 11 which is more challenging than the main game. And that Who Needs Friends achievement can be done by yourself. All you need is a silver account.

Last edited by STLfan2468; 11-25-2012 at 07:25 PM.
STLfan2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:48 PM   #52
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Quote:
If you can describe the level, then I can possibly help. The only levels I had trouble with were 4-5, 6-3, and 10-5. Now I'm working on the DLC region 11 which is more challenging than the main game. And that Who Needs Friends achievement can be done by yourself. All you need is a silver account.
Awesome! Well I will try to beat your score to unlock it since we are friends on Live anyways, but if you are too good for me I will use a silver account.

And I beat that level, now I am actually stuck on 6-3!

The whole section 5 was ridiculously easy! I was surprised at it.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:39 AM   #53
STLfan2468

STLfan2468's Gamercard

Use this, Foxxy Kyle. It works like a charm! This was on page 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thee Elf View Post
Here's how I did it:

Shot #1 & #2: Don't go through the 5K icons (for shots #3 & #4). You want to barely clip the front pillar in the path so that it knocks it down then you get the Lightning Shield to boost and destroy the back walls.

Shot #3: Regular shot just aim to take out the wall with the TNT brick.

Shot #4: Aim toward the other wall with the TNT but more toward the center and detonate right as you get near the wall.

Shot #5: Shoot low and fast to hit the front center pillar and wait to detonate until you reach the back building.

*NOTE* I never used the lightning shield high and in the center. Hopefully this makes sense and helps.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:49 AM   #54
stefb42

stefb42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Anyone got any tips for the DLC levels 11-4 and 11-5? i'm so damn close on both but just can't seem to nail them

edit:Never mind,after countless retries and a little luck i got them

Last edited by stefb42; 12-01-2012 at 03:11 PM.
stefb42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #55
CKWPORT

The Batman IRL's Gamercard
Ugh. 4-2 is a ghastly nightmare.

Any tips???

Moving on to the next one now after about 20 silvers.
CKWPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #56
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Quote:
Use this, Foxxy Kyle. It works like a charm! This was on page 1.
Thanks STL. I dont think I am very good at this game lol

I like this game though, haven't played it in about a week and I wanna try to get the full 500, so when I get back on I will use that method.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:39 AM   #57
Park Diesel

park diesel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thee Elf View Post
Here's how I did it:

Shot #1 & #2: Don't go through the 5K icons (for shots #3 & #4). You want to barely clip the front pillar in the path so that it knocks it down then you get the Lightning Shield to boost and destroy the back walls.

Shot #3: Regular shot just aim to take out the wall with the TNT brick.

Shot #4: Aim toward the other wall with the TNT but more toward the center and detonate right as you get near the wall.

Shot #5: Shoot low and fast to hit the front center pillar and wait to detonate until you reach the back building.

*NOTE* I never used the lightning shield high and in the center. Hopefully this makes sense and helps.
Following the above guide, this always happens to me;

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeiChat View Post
How did you get that last shot all the way to the back without using the speed shield?
I've destroyed a fair bit of that centre wall be shooting 3 and 4 slightly closer but shot 5 always explodes short of that final castle.
My final shot never reaches the last castle. What am I not understanding here? Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT- Well, I got gold on it. I never figured out how to reach the back castle with the final bomb shot though.

I think I got pretty lucky.

On the 3rd shot I started curving to the left while going for the score token. I then started curving the shot back to the right, towards the red satchel charge. Somehow the basic shot managed to bounce its way into the rear castle as well, nearly destroying all of it. Those extra points were enough to give me gold.

I wouldn't recommend this as a strategy, as I said I believe I got lucky. But if you can't get it following the diagram give it a shot, you might get lucky too.

Last edited by Park Diesel; 12-13-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Park Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:50 PM   #58
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

I got gold on all levels, but no achievement? Do I need to get gold on all the DLC maps to?

EDIT: Nevermind got it.

Last edited by Foxxy kyle; 01-13-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Foxxy kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:05 PM   #59
Capta1n0bvious3

Capta1n0bvious3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park Diesel View Post
Following the above guide, this always happens to me;

My final shot never reaches the last castle. What am I not understanding here? Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT- Well, I got gold on it. I never figured out how to reach the back castle with the final bomb shot though.

I think I got pretty lucky.

On the 3rd shot I started curving to the left while going for the score token. I then started curving the shot back to the right, towards the red satchel charge. Somehow the basic shot managed to bounce its way into the rear castle as well, nearly destroying all of it. Those extra points were enough to give me gold.

I wouldn't recommend this as a strategy, as I said I believe I got lucky. But if you can't get it following the diagram give it a shot, you might get lucky too.
That's interesting cause Instead of the third shot, I got my first shot to ricochet all the way to the back and almost completely destroyed that castle. I think that brought me over 3X so after that the rest was easy cause the multi was so high.
Was a very lucky shot though, I had tried that same shot many times before this and that never happened.
This is a really fun game.
Capta1n0bvious3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:22 PM   #60
Marcist

Marcist's Gamercard
I'm also having trouble with 9-5 and didn't see any tips. Can anyone help me?
Marcist is offline   Reply With Quote