PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
 
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Adventure > Root Double: Before Crime * After Days
Subscribe    Donate
Root Double: Before Crime * After Days
Quick links
Game OverviewAchievements | Achievement Guide | Review | Screenshots | Forums | Game Sessions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
DEG23
Listening to Lana Del Rey
 
DEG23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 6,177

Gamertag: DEG23 x360a

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff - Community Team - Moderator   Community Challenge Competition - 10+ Points   Achievement Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team   Guide Writers Guild   Artist of the Month   Submit - Diamond   Road Map - Gold   Staff Club - DEG23
Total Awards: 29 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide needed

The site could use an achievement guide and roadmap for this title. Anyone want to jump in and contribute?
__________________

DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
xCKJoeh153x
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 357
Send a message via AIM to xCKJoeh153x

Gamertag: CoolKidJoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
The site could use an achievement guide and roadmap for this title. Anyone want to jump in and contribute?
Stop begging for achievement guides or learn the language and write one yourself Someone will make one when they feel like they're ready to make the commitment. This game takes an extremely long time to complete due to the 100% achievements involved.
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/ckjfacts
twitter.com/coolkidjoexbl


xCKJoeh153x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:22 AM   #3
DEG23
Listening to Lana Del Rey
 
DEG23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 6,177

Gamertag: DEG23 x360a

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff - Community Team - Moderator   Community Challenge Competition - 10+ Points   Achievement Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team   Guide Writers Guild   Artist of the Month   Submit - Diamond   Road Map - Gold   Staff Club - DEG23
Total Awards: 29 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x View Post
Stop begging for achievement guides or learn the language and write one yourself Someone will make one when they feel like they're ready to make the commitment. This game takes an extremely long time to complete due to the 100% achievements involved.
We're going through the forums to find missing guides and roadmaps. Our task is to, no matter how small or big, is to have each forum/game with its own guide and roadmap.

There are a lot of games missing guides and roadmaps and i haven't played many of the games, so we're asking some members of the site to help out and construct one.

I understand many games are tough or don't have much activity on the forums, but we're hoping people will be able to help out, so instead of complaining why not work with other members to write a guide to benefit the site and its members.
__________________

DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:03 AM   #4
xCKJoeh153x
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 357
Send a message via AIM to xCKJoeh153x

Gamertag: CoolKidJoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
We're going through the forums to find missing guides and roadmaps. Our task is to, no matter how small or big, is to have each forum/game with its own guide and roadmap.

There are a lot of games missing guides and roadmaps and i haven't played many of the games, so we're asking some members of the site to help out and construct one.

I understand many games are tough or don't have much activity on the forums, but we're hoping people will be able to help out, so instead of complaining why not work with other members to write a guide to benefit the site and its members.
There is no complaining Mr. Generic Public Relations response. Why don't you work with other members to make a guide instead of saying "we need a roadmap and guide for this game" on every single game.
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/ckjfacts
twitter.com/coolkidjoexbl


xCKJoeh153x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:31 AM   #5
Kairi
Moderator
 
Kairi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Le cauchemar rouge
Posts: 11,441

Gamertag: Kairi x360

Awards Showcase Staff - Community Team - Moderator   Community Challenge Competition - 500+ Points   Staff - Community Team - Events Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Guide Writers Guild   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Sister-Site Member   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Impossible Trinity - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Referrals - Silver
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x View Post
There is no complaining Mr. Generic Public Relations response. Why don't you work with other members to make a guide instead of saying "we need a roadmap and guide for this game" on every single game.
There is complaining though because you are the one complaining to him. DEG is not doing it for every single game, only on the games that needs achievement guides and roadmaps. The site is missing tons of them and he is just being helpful to the site by making people aware of which games need them since there are many that do. I don't see any need to complain to him for that. I'm pretty sure I've seen other members that have made posts asking for guides too and I haven't seen anyone complaining at them.
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:50 AM   #6
xCKJoeh153x
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 357
Send a message via AIM to xCKJoeh153x

Gamertag: CoolKidJoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
There is complaining though because you are the one complaining to him. DEG is not doing it for every single game, only on the games that needs achievement guides and roadmaps. The site is missing tons of them and he is just being helpful to the site by making people aware of which games need them since there are many that do. I don't see any need to complain to him for that. I'm pretty sure I've seen other members that have made posts asking for guides too and I haven't seen anyone complaining at them.
I still don't see how what he is doing is helpful. Any moron with half a brain can see that there's not a guide for this game and every other game he's posted this useless post on these forums.
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/ckjfacts
twitter.com/coolkidjoexbl


xCKJoeh153x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:17 PM   #7
mcnichoj
 
mcnichoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ঢাকা, পিলখান, কলা÷
Posts: 3,119

Gamertag: mcnichoj

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I don't agree with the words Joe used but the general idea, these boards don't have many threads so it's easy to see within seconds that no guide exists.
Making these threads doesn't hurt but again they really don't help either.
__________________
I made the beat retarded so I'm calling it a slowjam

I've got time. I'm just waiting here to kill my oldest friend."
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 PM.