PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-25-2012, 09:18 AM   #421
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
Yes you will.
For fucks sake this one guy could throw a Bouncing Betty like nobodies business. Jesus.

JeremyVersion1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:29 AM   #422
SixCamels

SixCamelsInAVan's Gamercard
Two things:

1) the knifing. I cannot stand how many times I have put my knife through someone's head repeatedly only from them to shoot me after and kill me. What, the, fuck.

2) probation? Great idea for people who back out/dashboard to save their precious K.D but how come I get probation for getting lagged out of a league play game once? "for leaving games early", one game is now apparently plural.
SixCamels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #423
xbox360freak222

xbox360freak222's Gamercard
get rid of quickscoping im sick of it fix the spawns to they r crap. personal hate sniper get rid of them all im sick of being killed by sum god dam sniper camping its getting out of hand. and campers in genrel complete crap in tdm and modes simirlar in objective i can understand but sum people abuse camping its fucked
Old 11-25-2012, 12:40 PM   #424
SolarFury

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
The biggest gripe I have with this game EVER!: The K-9 Unit needs to arrive on little rafts when used on Hijacked.

I'm wanting one per boat, but I'd stretch to some sharing, but no more than two!
Old 11-25-2012, 02:49 PM   #425
MattMoses

mattmoses's Gamercard
Sniping is fucking ridiculous. The amount of close range gunfights I've lost to them blows my fucking mind.
MattMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:03 PM   #426
Croc 494

croc 494's Gamercard
Final kills are a joke, It's never the final kill to the extent where the guy dies in his own final killcam, so how can it be the final kill? so many robbed from me due to this BS and quickscoping snipers are all cunts, it was bad enough in the first one but you made it even easier for those fucking n00bs, well what the hell is up with that? they use them like assault rifles and its a fucking joke
Croc 494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:13 PM   #427
xWild Yak

xWild Yak's Gamercard
Just got a fucking probation warning because crappy hosts lag out and I get booted from the game. OK, 1 or 2 might be my 'fault' for playing with a wireless connector cause I can't be wired until the new year and my router is a whole 10m away.
/rant
xWild Yak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #428
Cthulhu73

That stupid diving needs taken out. The amount of times you dive accidently and end up flying out into a battleground . Plus its a pain when your capturing Domination points.
There should be an option to turn the dive off if required.
Cthulhu73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:52 PM   #429
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbox360freak222 View Post
get rid of quickscoping im sick of it fix the spawns to they r crap. personal hate sniper get rid of them all im sick of being killed by sum god dam sniper camping its getting out of hand. and campers in genrel complete crap in tdm and modes simirlar in objective i can understand but sum people abuse camping its fucked
You're sick of Quick Scoping AND people who use it properly? It's one or the other man. Choose.
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #430
JeremyVersion1

It'll never happen, but I'd love to have a COD game without snipers. It would stop two camps from bitching, and I don't deny being in the "quickscoppers" bitching camp.

Honestly I'm just sick of snipers in general. I'm sick of moving from cover to cover and then dropping like a brick, only to find out someone was in a window across the map, and took me out. There's nothing that you can do to combat that. NOTHING.

I try not to complain about those guys too much though, at least they're doing it right, I can give them for credit for that. I'm still sick of it though.

Old 11-25-2012, 08:14 PM   #431
yourbreakfast99

Breakfas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
There are honestly just too many things that are wrong with this game for me to list.
yourbreakfast99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #432
otaking live

Send a message via MSN to otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Silver   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Arrow

The biggest issue I have with snipers is that they are too accurate. There is no more 'wobble' or wicked recoil.

otaking live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:35 PM   #433
syn201

run187's Gamercard

The target finder really how bad do you have to be to even need that shit.
Spamming a lmg on nuketown with a tf doing the work for you does not nor Will it ever take skill ffs 3arc ..

Anyone using the terms "lad","swag","COOL STORY BRO" will be insta ignored..
syn201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:02 AM   #434
Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaking live View Post
The biggest issue I have with snipers is that they are too accurate. There is no more 'wobble' or wicked recoil.
"The snipers are too accurate"

Really?
Old 11-26-2012, 12:18 AM   #435
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Getting electric man under the pylon is the biggest bitch of all..but it was done after many sad hours.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:17 AM   #436
Hagane

Haganeh's Gamercard
Quote:
"The snipers are too accurate"

Really?
lol XD

I think he means the side-to-side "scope wobble", when you're ADS and shooting down range.

It is a little ridiculous when you add the Ballistics CPU and a Suppressor. O_o (The SVU gets very little recoil from the combination, making it a spammy 2-shot kill at almost any range.)

Opinions are meant to be respected, but also scrutinized.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:52 AM   #437
Ceris

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbox360freak222 View Post
You would hate me then. I do both with my sniper. The DSR 50 is my most used gun.
Quote:
ftfy

OT: You almost need Dexterity and Toughness to survive most encounters. I found this out the hard way. I've started doing better using these two perks but I'm still dying a lot from bullshit.
Along with Tactical Mask and Flak Jacket. I run into so many shock charges and betties it's rediculous.

Also, I'm getting an issue with textures not loading now. One of my friends told me about it a couple days ago and now it's happening to me. I'll go to load a map, and the bar will just stop and at the bottom it says "Loading textures" and when it finally loads textures are missing such as my gun and the walls are miscolored.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:40 AM   #438
Stewie Griffin2

Stew1e Griffin2's Gamercard

It'd be nice to get into a game that isn't laggy as hell. For now I'm going to attribute this solely to the amount of people playing due to the holiday weekend, but it's a bit ridiculous when everyone on my team notices the same thing every single game.

I'm also very sick of putting 5 shots from a FAL into someone's chest/head from 30 yards only to have them shoot me once with a fucking shotgun and kill me instantly.

Also, a headshot, with any weapon, from any range, should be an instant kill on any game mode. Evan with a FAL from point blank range it takes 2 headshots in core to kill someone, which I've confirmed countless times on people using killstreaks or not playing. It's just not possible to survive, let alone continue to function properly when you take a bullet to the head.
Stewie Griffin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:01 AM   #439
MxPx

MxPx's Gamercard

Spawns were bad in MW3, but they're especially atrocious in this game.

95% of the time I find myself tossin' grenades at my teammates and getting killed from behind, because the game insists upon spawning me and only me in enemy territory.

<spawn>
<get to center of map>
<toss grenade to other side of map/enemy's location>
<run up further into middle of map to check it out/look for enemies running up to the center>
<see 3-4 of my teammates running towards me>
<realize "oh shit...oh no!">
<3...2...1...DEAD from shot from behind>

:facepalm:

Last edited by MxPx; 11-26-2012 at 06:03 AM.
MxPx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:25 AM   #440
Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxPx View Post

95% of the time I find myself tossin' grenades at my teammates and getting killed from behind, because the game insists upon spawning me and only me in enemy territory.

<spawn>
<get to center of map>
<run up further into middle of map to check it out/look for enemies running up to the center>

Spawns aren't nearly as bad as in MW3 from my experience in this game. They're bad, but not THAT bad.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:31 AM   #441
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxPx View Post

<spawn>
<get to center of map>

Quote:
Spawns aren't nearly as bad as in MW3 from my experience in this game. They're bad, but not THAT bad.
No they're pretty fucking bad in this game. There's nothing like spawning by your flag and having someone kill you, then spawning by your flag again and having that same person spawn kill you because he didn't cap your flag. This is routine for BO2.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:35 AM   #442
Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyVersion1 View Post
No they're pretty fucking bad in this game. There's nothing like spawning by your flag and having someone kill you, then spawning by your flag again and having that same person spawn kill you because he didn't cap your flag. This is routine for BO2.
I've never really played any objective based modes in this game yet so maybe that's where all the bullshit is coming from.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:32 AM   #443
SolarFury

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by syn201 View Post
The target finder really how bad do you have to be to even need that shit.
Spamming a lmg on nuketown with a tf doing the work for you does not nor Will it ever take skill ffs 3arc ..
I said a very similar thing to someone else just yesterday - if someone has killed you ADSing with that thing, be it down a corridor, from a corner in a building watching an entrance, or behind any sort of cover - chances are they would have killed you with any other kind of optical sight.

And on to the subject of spawns: the spawns aren't as bad as MW3 in my opinion. Yet. I still have yet to spawn in front of an enemy ADSing, not even a meter away. When that happens, then I'll say that this is on par with MW3.

And like I said previously, I think the spawns are worse in the kill orientated game modes, like KC and TDM. The spawns are all over the place in those modes. At least in Domination, as an example, you'll normally spawn at the flag you started the game at.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:58 AM   #444
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
I've never really played any objective based modes in this game yet so maybe that's where all the bullshit is coming from.
Oh well see, I only play Domination. God help you if you ever play objective games brother, the spawn system will make you want to pull your hair out.

Old 11-26-2012, 11:23 AM   #445
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
The 870 is pissing me off when people use it... like seriously how is it that good? When I use it I never get one shot kills and people are running around bullshitting me left and right with it. Getting old, fast.

Also I keep getting come from behind and double teamed. What the heck.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:49 AM   #446
Skeetacus

Location: Indiana, a boring state in the middle of f***ing everything here in the U.S.A

xXxSK33TACUSxXx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
The 870 is pissing me off when people use it.
This... and the KSG. Although firing a single slug does seems to make the KSG more reasonable it's still pretty ridiculous...
He's gonna get your foot in his ass and when we leave I'm taking his N7 weapons and leaving him my level IV ammo. Everybody wins.
Still crazy addicted to ME3 MP - My N7HQ
Skeetacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #447
Sanchezz4387

Sanchezz4387's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyVersion1 View Post
Oh well see, I only play Domination. God help you if you ever play objective games brother, the spawn system will make you want to pull your hair out.
i play hardpoint and ill tell you now, hijacked is a joke for spawns. if your lucky enough to not get spawned with your back turned to the enemy, they will either be dead in front of you or holed up on the balcony above you
Old 11-26-2012, 03:15 PM   #448
otaking live

Send a message via MSN to otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Silver   XBA Promoter
Why are the leaderboards wiped again for me? Wtf is going on here?!

otaking live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #449
Gunzcomeout

People at Treyarch studio are retarded mongs for not bringing Dropzone and Infected to Black Cocks 2.
Gunzcomeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:09 PM   #450
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunzcomeout View Post
People at Treyarch studio are retarded mongs for not bringing Dropzone and Infected to Black Cocks 2.
Hardpoint is basically Dropzone minus all the fun.