PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Music and Rhythm > Rock Band Blitz
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-23-2012, 11:06 PM   #1
Grizzlegrom

Grizzlegrom's Gamercard
Rock Band Blitz songs not showing up?

Only 3 of the rock band blitz songs are showing up in my library so do i have to unlock the others or is this a common problem?

Retail 100%
Rock Band 2, KR: AI Encore, Oblivion, Soul Calibur 4, Samurai Warriors 2 Empires, Fuzion Frenzy 2, TMNT, CSI, Avatar, Disney Sing It, NBA Live 07, NBA 2K6, Madden 06, Madden 09, College Hoops 2K6, MLB 2K6

Arcade 100%
Puzzle Quest, Castle Crashers, Soul Calibur, Fatal Fury Special, Duke Nukem 3D, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Golden Axe, Castlevania SOTN, Galaga, Pac-Man, Pac-Man C.E., Ms. Pac-Man, Live Draft Tracker

</a>
Grizzlegrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:25 PM   #2
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Only 3 songs come with the game download itself, the rest of the songs are in a second download. You should have been prompted for it when you booted up the game for the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.

Last edited by Veedrock; 11-23-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:39 PM   #3
Grizzlegrom

Grizzlegrom's Gamercard
I must have missed that somehow or another does anyone know a way to get the download otherwise?

Retail 100%
Rock Band 2, KR: AI Encore, Oblivion, Soul Calibur 4, Samurai Warriors 2 Empires, Fuzion Frenzy 2, TMNT, CSI, Avatar, Disney Sing It, NBA Live 07, NBA 2K6, Madden 06, Madden 09, College Hoops 2K6, MLB 2K6

Arcade 100%
Puzzle Quest, Castle Crashers, Soul Calibur, Fatal Fury Special, Duke Nukem 3D, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Golden Axe, Castlevania SOTN, Galaga, Pac-Man, Pac-Man C.E., Ms. Pac-Man, Live Draft Tracker

</a>
Old 11-24-2012, 12:29 AM   #4
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegrom View Post
I must have missed that somehow or another does anyone know a way to get the download otherwise?
Oh I meant to answer that in my previous post. I believe the only way to get that prompt again is to recover your gamertag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:34 PM   #5
Grizzlegrom

Grizzlegrom's Gamercard
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
Oh I meant to answer that in my previous post. I believe the only way to get that prompt again is to recover your gamertag.
Got it to work thanks!

Retail 100%

Arcade 100%

</a>