PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Television
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-27-2012, 12:01 AM   #391
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metabolic x360a View Post
Epic and amazingly touching, I think this is part of the reason the show is so damn good. RIP Opie's Beard!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/26/so...an-hurst-opie/
That was depressing

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #392
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
New episode tonight guys!!!
I can't wait to see what Bobby is up to, how Jax reacts to it. What he plans on doing about Juice and Clay. EXCITED!!!!!
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:41 PM   #393
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
If Juice or Clay gets killed tonight, I called it!

Though, I have to wait until tomorrow to watch it, because I have to watch it online. The UK won't get Season 5 on TV until January!

EDIT: Scratch that, I checked IMDB, so I retract my earlier statement.

So, the finale is titled "I Got This"? They've enjoyed that phrase this year, haven't they?

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.

Last edited by Crimson Ridley; 11-27-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:43 PM   #394
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
If Juice or Clay gets killed tonight, I called it!
lol. I still love Juice, I keep changing my mind on wanting him dead or not. He did betray the club but he's such a cool character. I'll be happy if they keep him around, if not... they better at least be rid of Clay to make up for the loss of Juice.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:31 AM   #395
Gackt
Banned User

lol...finally got to see Jax do to Wendy what I've wanted him to do for a while now.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:32 AM   #396
Ctrl Alt Defeat

CtrI Alt Defeat's Gamercard
Wow. That last scene has shown how far Jax has truly fallen.

I am very curious to see what the finale has for us.

Thanks to the man Slaughter for the godlike sig!
11.11.14. Halo 2.
Ctrl Alt Defeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #397
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Defeat View Post
Wow. That last scene has shown how far Jax has truly fallen.

I am very curious to see what the finale has for us.
Same, and yeah...old Jax wouldn't have ever done something like that.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:33 AM   #398
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftie View Post
You should probably avoid this thread until you've caught up
Trying to avoid it. I'm on S1E4 now. It's pretty good but I'm having a hard time following who's who.
Dog Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #399
Metabolic XBA
Fear is why you fail...

Metabolic XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Free Agents - Second Place   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer   CABS Beta Tester   Donator - Level 3
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Same, and yeah...old Jax wouldn't have ever done something like that.
He's becoming his mother's son and he doesn't even see it. I was hoping he would have a plan to deal with Pope that didn't involve voluntarily handing over Tig to be murdered, he doesn't deserve that after what happened to his kid. From the look of the preview I may be disappointed next week. If Opie could forgive Tig for Donna, but Jax uses what happened to Opie to justify having the man who unintentionally set it all in motion killed by the guy directly responsible, then Ope was right, he is becoming what he hates the most.

I can see Tig surviving it though and him, along with Juice probably, joining Clay and having the next season kinda focus more on the internal struggles of Charming like the first season. Just a thought though. I'd rather see Clay take some semblance of shot at redemption by taking out Gailin and the Irish in a blaze of glory an getting the clubs cash back haha, probably won't happen though.

Was anyone else just a little disappointed that yet again something someone else did was laid at the clubs feet? Seem's like just such a lazy storytelling gimmick now. O look something is going right, but wait! We are gonna blame what group A does to group B on the club...again, and they just take it, like all the time. I understand that they are the central entity in the show but I think it's about time that the people who actually fuck things up take some of the responsibility.

Totally called the deal Bobby made with Clay, I think it was the right thing to do for Jax, pissed me off the way he reacted to it though. There are two Jax's right now, the one who writes to his son's and promised to make them proud is not the same guy we see for the rest of the episode. They need to find a good way for those two sides of him to meet in the middle or I will be pretty disappointed by the way they developed his character this year.

Still excited for next week, especially whatever Donal Logue is planning with that arsenal!

EDIT: Apologies for the run on sentences and juxtapositions, it bugs the shit out of my wife when I analyze TV shows or movies too much and yammer on about them. So you guys are taking one for the team, she appreciates it! lol

**Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig**

Metabolic XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #400
Gackt
Banned User

If you look at the next episode preview closely, Jax is holding the gun Juice got from Clay. Now this could mean absolutely nothing...but we didn't hear what Jax told Juice during their phonecall. Juice had a moment where he focused on the gun before putting it in his cut, Jax asking Pope the best way to get rid of someone without it being directly pointing back at himself and now Jax holding the same gun in that scene with Tig.
I think Jax is going to kill Pope with Clay's gun, pin it on Clay so the mercs who will avenge Popes death will be after Clay. This will clear Tig, Jax has become pretty dark this season but I don't foresee him giving up a loyal brother. He has to have a plan.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #401
Metabolic XBA
Fear is why you fail...

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Free Agents - Second Place   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer   CABS Beta Tester   Donator - Level 3
I didn't notice that but I only saw the preview once, him pulling the gun on Tig could be the prelude to explaining what Pope wanted him to do, his real plan and handing off the gun to Tig to do the act. Just like Pope told him to do, ironically, plus Tig get's his revenge and knowing the set up idea before hand would be one last test of his loyalty to Jax and the club over Clay. Clay conveniently running away to Ireland would work well with that story too. Nice call.

Old 11-29-2012, 05:12 PM   #402
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
If you look at the next episode preview closely, Jax is holding the gun Juice got from Clay. Now this could mean absolutely nothing...but we didn't hear what Jax told Juice during their phonecall. Juice had a moment where he focused on the gun before putting it in his cut, Jax asking Pope the best way to get rid of someone without it being directly pointing back at himself and now Jax holding the same gun in that scene with Tig.
I think Jax is going to kill Pope with Clay's gun, pin it on Clay so the mercs who will avenge Popes death will be after Clay. This will clear Tig, Jax has become pretty dark this season but I don't foresee him giving up a loyal brother. He has to have a plan.
That..would be awesome. As usual I didn't watch the preview for next week, but I have a feeling if that's what goes down, something will go wrong and Pope will get away (probably with a bullet in his chest).

Old 12-02-2012, 02:46 AM   #403
Benny34
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i just started watching this show a week ago always wanted to watch heard good things about it so i watch the first episode then got hooked i am on like season 3 ep 7? in about a week of watching this lol.
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #404
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
I agree, as in the preview, you see Jax pointing a gun at someone with very similar facial hair to Pope.

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:54 PM   #405
Gackt
Banned User

Sooo excited for the season finale, but sad that it's the end of the season lol. I think this season is gonna end on a cliff hanger, guessing Logue is going to hit the club where they don't expect it to set up the plot for next season. It's probably gonna be epic but I hate cliff hanger endings lol.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #406
StolenPaper18

StolenPaper18's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
There are two Jax's right now, the one who writes to his son's and promised to make them proud is not the same guy we see for the rest of the episode. They need to find a good way for those two sides of him to meet in the middle or I will be pretty disappointed by the way they developed his character this year.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

I've been out of town for work the past week so I just got around to watching the episode today. Great, as usual. I knew Donal Logue was there to avenge his sister.

As much as I can't wait for the Season Finale, I almost don't want to watch it, just because I know Sutter is going to be a dick and leave us with another huge cliffhanger, lol.

Edit: I'm still hoping they somehow work Juice's death into the season finale.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #407
Metabolic XBA
Fear is why you fail...

Kurt Sutter tweeted this a few days ago 'no, JT did not fake his death. John Teller is very, very dead. to prove it, i'm gonna have tig dig up his corpse and fuck it in season 6.'

Possibly a flat out joke but could also have been a little slip letting us know Tig will survive the finale.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #408
Shiftie

Quote:
Kurt Sutter tweeted this a few days ago 'no, JT did not fake his death. John Teller is very, very dead. to prove it, i'm gonna have tig dig up his corpse and fuck it in season 6.'

Possibly a flat out joke but could also have been a little slip letting us know Tig will survive the finale.
Maybe it's a Tig zombie? Are zombies that sleep with bodies still necrophiliacs?

Old 12-03-2012, 07:45 PM   #409
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Maybe it's a Tig zombie? Are zombies that sleep with bodies still necrophiliacs?
Could you imagine how awful the MC would do in a zombie outbreak? lol.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #410
Shiftie

Quote:
Could you imagine how awful the MC would do in a zombie outbreak? lol.
Tig would get mistaken for a zombie. Phil and bobby wouldn't be able to run away. Juice would piss himself. Jax would lose his pants while running. Happy would be....happy. chibs would be fine. Opie would be a zombie boss.

Last edited by Shiftie; 12-03-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #411
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Tig would get mistaken for a zombie. Phil and bobby wouldn't be able to run away. Juice would piss himself. Jax would lose his pants while running. Happy would be....happy. chibs would be fine. Opie would be a zombie boss.
Tig would get bit on the ass right off, Jax would foolishly run and tackle one and get himself bit lol.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:09 PM   #412
Crimson Ridley

I watched Memento again last night, and saw Bobby as the motel manager. It made me realise how fucking excited I am about the season finale! So much is going to kick off, though I hate the guy who is there to avenge his sister. He's not worthy of messing with the club!

Old 12-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #413
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
I watched Memento again last night, and saw Bobby as the motel manager. It made me realise how fucking excited I am about the season finale! So much is going to kick off, though I hate the guy who is there to avenge his sister. He's not worthy of messing with the club!
lol, I just saw that recently. Good film.
Super super excited, I am wondering how vicious this new guy is going to be toward the club. He sure had a lot of guns lol. Maybe hes going to go after one of the kids, or Tara or Gemma. Personally wouldn't mind seeing him off Gemma.
Also, I hope Tig and Juice live through this finale, and I hope Clay finally meets his end.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:51 AM   #414
StolenPaper18

StolenPaper18's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
lol, I just saw that recently. Good film.
Super super excited, I am wondering how vicious this new guy is going to be toward the club. He sure had a lot of guns lol. Maybe hes going to go after one of the kids, or Tara or Gemma. Personally wouldn't mind seeing him off Gemma.
Also, I hope Tig and Juice live through this finale, and I hope Clay finally meets his end.
Juice needs to die!!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 01:46 AM   #415
Shiftie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StolenPaper18 View Post
Juice needs to die!!!!
Well you and your adorable panda avatar need to gtfo

In reality, that's a distinct possibility

Old 12-05-2012, 02:32 AM   #416
Gackt
Banned User

WTF, anyone else have Time Warner Cable and having issues with FX HD? It tells me it's not available...30 minutes before the damn show starts! UNACCEPTABLE! lol

Edit: Nvm...it seems to be working now lol
Old 12-05-2012, 02:47 AM   #417
Blasphemy

Blasphemer's Gamercard
Can't wait for the episode. It sucks that it's the last one of the season but it should be epic. I'm on the road and literally went from hotel to hotel asking if they have FX. I finally found one that did lol.
Blasphemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:53 AM   #418
colt415

colt415's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Best episode in the series so far. I thought Jax would kill Tig for a second but boy was I wrong.

Credit Goes To Xerofox For The Great Sig
colt415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:59 AM   #419
Blasphemy

Blasphemer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by colt415 View Post
Best episode in the series so far. I thought Jax would kill Tig for a second but boy was I wrong.
I knew it. They were acting just like when they acted like they would kill Jax for being a rat. I did, however thought it would be more complex than Jax just running in and shooting everybody.

P.S. Motherfucker bit off his own tongue!
Blasphemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:35 AM   #420
Gackt
Banned User

Duuuuuuuuude, Otto always surprises me lol.

Nicely done taking down Pope...I was worried during the scene for a second, happy it went that way...Tig definitely didn't deserve to be betrayed by a brother. And I loved his attachment to that dog and that entire scene lol.

Wasn't expecting that ending, but Im assuming fuckin Gemma talked...god I hate that woman. (character)

Oh and glad Bobby cut off the VP patch, I didn't like him as VP after he betrayed Jax and went behind his back.

And lastly...yay Juice! Jax is proud of him and I am so happy he gets to live lol.